Selling: Pet Deeds

KyrismaStarsong

Stalker
Society
Synergen
I have some pet deeds that I'll sell now that taming is coming back soon and they've talked about being able to re-generate the old pets from their deeds. I have two batches, some that should be the smaller versions, and some that should be stalkers.

I don't really know how to price them out, so pricing is negotiable, but let's start wtih +25 ped each for the regular deeds and +50 ped per stalker deed.

EDIT:
Ok, now that we can see what we have, here is what hatched from my unknown deeds. Price will stay the same for now, but also accepting offers or trades for other pets.

EDIT: Price & Inventory Updates

AVAILABLE

x2 Ancient Snablesnot-Female (Pet) Lvl.1 - 25 ped each.
x1 Ancient Snablesnot-Female Strong (Pet) Lvl.1 - 45 ped each.
x0 Ancient Snablesnot-Male Strong (Pet) Lvl.1 - 100 ped each.

WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR

Ancient Snablesnot-Male
Ancient Daikiba Strong
Ancient Exarosaur Strong

Last edited:
I don't know if you saw my PM, I'm interested in one of the Stalker deeds. Currently reinstalling Entropia due to hard drive failure :mad:

I don't know if you saw my PM, I'm interested in one of the Stalker deeds. Currently reinstalling Entropia due to hard drive failure :mad:

I got your pm and have a stalker reserved for now. I have one stalker left but I'm going to hold it for the moment, but I'd accept offers in the meantime. I've got 11 presumably young-dominant left.

Ok, now that we can see what we have, here is what hatched from my unknown deeds. Price will stay the same for now, but also accepting offers or trades for other pets.

EDIT: Updated prices and inventory

AVAILABLE

x2 Ancient Snablesnot-Female (Pet) Lvl.1 - 25 ped each.
x1 Ancient Snablesnot-Female Strong (Pet) Lvl.1 - 45 ped each.
x0 Ancient Snablesnot-Male Strong (Pet) Lvl.1 - 100 ped each.

WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR

Ancient Snablesnot-Male
Ancient Daikiba Strong
Ancient Exarosaur Strong

Last edited:
i want one:p

I would like to buy 1 acient snable female for 25 ped .. Are u based on caly and what times might u be on to meet for trade

ty kind regards
Saurn

Back