Question: PvP double ko

Admiral

Alpha
JimJimtrader
Does it happen in entropia during pvp fight ,you and your foe die at same time.(and who get loot if it lootble zone):eyecrazy:

us I know that never happen in entropia
is allways one die first

and rockets/grenades

Interesting. Has anyone tried this in lootable pvp? Player A kills and loots player B, but not before player B launches grenade, killing player A after he's dead. I'd imagine loot window would pop up for player A, but would it pop up for player B if he got the kill? Can you get loot when you're dead?

Interesting. Has anyone tried this in lootable pvp? Player A kills and loots player B, but not before player B launches grenade, killing player A after he's dead. I'd imagine loot window would pop up for player A, but would it pop up for player B if he got the kill? Can you get loot when you're dead?

yee whoud be nice someone test it :laugh::laugh:

No u cant player A gets the loot

Sounds like we need to get an 'Entropian Myth Buster' team together :)

Person to get kill first gets loot and ammo from toxic shot. Then when they die, they don't lose loot or toxic.

Person to get kill first gets loot and ammo from toxic shot. Then when they die, they don't lose loot or toxic.

That would be because they were killed by someone that no longer had the toxic shot active.:silly2:

Hmmmm well see i always dies first:laugh:
But i seen ppl die at the same time, mostly when they are using rockets!

It has happened twice in the row for me and one other player. He shot me with grenadier and I shot with my rifle. Because rifle hits first and therefore killed him first, I got all the loot and free and fast teleport.

It has happened twice in the row for me and one other player. He shot me with grenadier and I shot with my rifle. Because rifle hits first and therefore killed him first, I got all the loot and free and fast teleport.

So first person who kill get all loot interesting:wise::smash::smash:

Back