Selling: Ranked Combat Knife T5.x + Trauma IV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Manique

Marauder
Society
In Da Pocket
Paulo Manique Santos
Taking offers on my main hunting tool since once again I want to switch professions a bit.
This is probably one of the best hunting tools I used.
Also called the mighty RCK IV :D

Price

SOLD
(this includes full tt on both the amp and blade 700+180, which can be worked down if desired)

PED/CLD/Trauma VI /Shagadi can work as part of the payment

Here are the Stats
Amped with IV on the left,
Enhanced and amped with IV on the right.

rckcomp.jpg

Here are some stats on similar blades wiht large tt for a proper hunt.
As you can see, this has about the same dps and eco than a similar blade that, alone (without amp) goes for 3x the value.
This is a more effective hunting tool since it has a faster reload, allowing you to swap to a healkit faster or avoid heavy overkill on some lower hp mobs, without losing any dps whatsoever.

rckvsfirefly.jpg

And here you can see the damages the its T5 can make when used.
rckt5_505115.jpg

Since this blade cant be auctioned, I'll give it 3 days after the exact time i receive the SB.
Only increments of 100 peds will be considered. (to avoid last minute 1/10 ped bid on such items)
If you make a good enough offer and show the will to make the item something of use. BO will be flexible then.

Any questions just ask here or by PM! :)

Last edited:
Imho this is one of the most underrated hunting setups. It gives great value for the price. Ah but that is not what the thread is about, so consider it a free bump.

Imho this is one of the most underrated hunting setups. It gives great value for the price. Ah but that is not what the thread is about, so consider it a free bump.

Thanks!
if it wasnt for the main weapon swap i'd keep it :D

Considering Ranked Scorpion + Amp go for roughly 17k ~ at same tier (same eco, bit lower dps). it is heavilly underated
But i rather let it go to someone that gives it all the use it deserves

Got a deal pending!
Buyer is gathering the funds! :cool:

the knife now has a happy owner!
THread can be closed

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back