Selling: Darth Skippie Boobie: Total Account Liquidation

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
After 9 long years, I can truly say that Entropia has been really great to me. When I started playing our silly little game, it was always my end goal here to be able to afford to buy a house IRL with the money I made someday. Well, this day has finally arrived.

Here is that house.

awesome_house.jpg

I'll always appreciate the great friends I made here. I cherish the time I was able to be an active part of this community.

To be able to afford to pay back the bank as quickly as possible and avoid paying some ridiculous amount of interest on the home, I'm placing everything I have left here in game for immediate sale.

My Mod Merc and Imp Fap SGA are long gone, for those of you looking for that type of stuff.

I've started three separate selling threads dedicated to the larger items I have up for grabs. Odds and ends will appear on the in game auction.

OLA #46 Proteron Pasture

Sentinel SGA (M)

400k of Skills

Thanks for your interest in my sale!

Skip

Gratz on your success in game and good luck with the sale :)

really that's how mortgagees work in the US?

my understanding is that you can put initial $ down which Takes down your 'interest'

and to pay it all off with one swoop there are penalty's...

which maybe the states works differently either Way GL

just so this doesn't go off post or whatever..... I own my place....

my understanding is that you can put initial $ down which Takes down your 'interest'

There are lot's of different kinds of mortgages, but one basic to them all, afaik, is the sooner you pay off the principle the less in interest (over the life of the loan) you'll pay.

Anyways, grats on your new house! Got an Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem stashed away? ;)

Sorry I had no time to check details... so you selling a house? :popcorn:

Strash,
banks are not going to loan you money as a kind gesture or to do you a favor, they do it to make money and a lot of it. there are a lot of details that most people dont completely "get" when they sign a loan. one is the interest is paid off first, second is the miracle of compounded interest working against them

here is a typical example showing the interest paid on teh same loan amount over several time periods, check out the interest paid during life of the loan

on top of these costs you also have closing costs and appraisal costs among some others. After that you get to find out what problems a home has that you need to fix ;-)
attachment.php

GZ Skip!

Last edited:
Dude! That is so awesome. Remember when you were my mentor? LOL. I defiantly noticed the lack of your presence. Prot Pasture is an Epic LA - GL with sale. So cool you put up a pic of your new house.

Can I do some mining tests in your back yard???
Are there Prots in your basement? or do you have a barn out back?:silly2::silly2:

Some skills sold. Plenty left.

Congratulations on the house!

Well this is one case of selling out in which it's not cause of bad loot or bad RL :D Happy to see these exists. I'm wondering though, even if no skills and no items, will you still play? start over? maybe you need a better car :D

Back