Selling: full eon sga (F), unique set

Status
Please reply by conversation.

corvette

Prowler
Blue Corvette Velvet
Full EON SGA F (unique full set) As I want the peds for something else, I am letting this go for CHEAP!

BO: Not for sell anymore. Ty for the interest.

no item trades, pure peds only.

Fellow Entropians,

I am selling my beloved full EON SGA, the only full set between male and female in game (and to my current understanding, will be the only full set as the male thigh is currently unattainable on the male near complete set). Only one male thigh and one female thigh exists for EON SGA.

Arguably the BEST unl PK armor in game. If not #1, then def #2 behind Carramone (only because of explosives protection, but NO WHERE near that price at least lol). Talking strictly blp, lwt and shrapnel here.... as you melee users are dead a lot of times before you get close enough I am also tiering this up as its ready. Currently set is tier 2 through 3. Also, its nearly the same as Angel armor for hunting. Win win for both PK and hunting! :)

Please note, this is NOT a price check, although I am open to 'bumps' that give me an idea on your thoughts of price if your interested in buying.

Please out of respect, keep it clean. I reserve the right to sale or not to sell.

Last edited:
Bump, motivated seller! (no low balls though, will be ignored)

Hey Vette,

Whats tier are the pieces?

Edit: just saw it, sorry

Still for sale. Come get this amazing armor

BO lowered!

Still for sell :). Bump

Back to the top. MOtivated seller, will entertain any reasonable offer.

Last edited:
Omg I wish I had boobs

Free bump GL with sale

Bump, back to the top

Not interested in selling anymore. Please close this thread.

TY for everyone's interest!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back