Info: Withdraw :)

crazy

Old Alpha
crazy DaLegend Immortal
Withdraw submitted 14th Sept 2014

Lets see how long it takes :)

Disclaimer: This is not a whinge or moan, merely tracking time to share with others, don't like me posting this, then don't come to the Deposits and Withdrawals section of forum you trolls :p

You'll get it in time for :xmas:

Withdraw submitted 14th Sept 2014

Lets see how long it takes :)

Disclaimer: This is not a whinge or moan, merely tracking time to share with others, don't like me posting this, then don't come to the Deposits and Withdrawals section of forum you trolls :p

ha, love the disclaimer, huge kudos there! lol

61 days and counting

44 workdays

17 weekend days

Never deposited using a credit card, always a debit card, would of thought that would speed it up a little :D

61 days and counting

44 workdays

17 weekend days

Never deposited using a credit card, always a debit card, would of thought that would speed it up a little :D

I don't think they even look at it until about 50 working days.

My account is over 10 years old. Never been locked. Never been contacted by support for any reason. I've made multiple deposits and withdraws over the years.

On 10 Aug 2014 I initiated a withdraw. It was committed on 20 Oct 2014 which is 51 working days in Sweden. It was in my bank a few days later.

I don't think they even look at it until about 50 working days.

My account is over 10 years old. Never been locked. Never been contacted by support for any reason. I've made multiple deposits and withdraws over the years.

On 10 Aug 2014 I initiated a withdraw. It was committed on 20 Oct 2014 which is 51 working days in Sweden. It was in my bank a few days later.

should be committed around the 24th of this month then going by that website

Thanks for the link :)

Mine took 52 business day, commited on aug.17th, received on oct.28th

Expect a minimum of 50 business days :)

Success!!

I sent a nice polite support case to MA over the weekend, logged into account today to find that it has been changed to committed :yay:

14th Sept - today (17th Nov) is 45 business days. Not bad, one happy customer :)

Thanks MA :)

Wow....things seems get improving inside MA :D

GZ you get your money back. :D

Back