Can I pop in?

You've been around long enough to know the answer to your own question ;)

NVidia Contest (during VU9 i dont remember).

10 NVidia graphic cards to win.
Same player loots 3 (on what ? 5000 players ?).

Luck ? are you really sure ? ...

---

Same : Molisk hunt event, all 3 winners in the same hour. Luck ?

Luck ? are you really sure ? ...

Yes. I believe that if it was 'fair' or 'even' then luck would not be involved.
But the observed 'groupings' and apparent 'unfairness' is proof to me that luck is the main factor.

After all, that is how luck works :)

I have worked 8+ hrs a day 5+ days a week since long before I started playing Entropia.
I have not had the time (or money) to reach uber levels, but I have no complaints about my 'luck'

I have had a 5 didget
Several UL SIB weapons (Stingury and Snubnoses)
Tons of markup hunting and mining (ESI's with color including a full one, and alot of alternative ore)
Lots of discoveries
etc.....

I think you can do fine playing a few hours each night or whenever you want as long as you put in the time to stay current on the trends. (doesn't have to be playing)

I am / was pretty much same situation as Narfi , i no longer am actively playing but still keep my account alive
i am more focused on RL now , besides i dont think it matters whether you are casual player or full time , its pure luck imo

Yes. I believe that if it was 'fair' or 'even' then luck would not be involved.
But the observed 'groupings' and apparent 'unfairness' is proof to me that luck is the main factor.

After all, that is how luck works :)

disagree... thats not luck, thats bad programming ;-)

Then life is programed poorly as well, or we have different definitions of Luck and statistics :)

Jesus Jeanni 97k ATH, 20k, 11k plus looted items, i think you just like moaning.

Plenty hunt, mine, craft more than you and never got anything like your results

Excuse me if i don't shed a tear.

Why do people think if they spend way more than anyone else they should get more? It's like saying the guy who looks for gold for 20 years deserves it more than the guy that went out for the day and found a 200k dollar nugget.. they both deserve it just one either had better knowledge or was a lucky fucker, it isn't that hard to fathom and bad programming has nothing to do with it.

Back