One mob I would like to see an Iron Challenge for..

StarGlider

Prowler
Society
Entropia Directory
Suzy
The Formicacida.

Any chance these will be added soon to?
Loved hunting them in the past, but no incentive at the moment to hunt these nice looking mobs.

You might laugh - but Bery
They have just always been a favorite of mine. I'd love to grind on some Bery STalkers!!

No, I like Bery to
Surprised it's not already tbh, for the newbs.

+1 for both. I love both mobs but don't hunt them as often as I'd like because no point mission for them

On top of Irons, Bronze Scipulor please :)

repesilex!!

yes to kerb, bery :thumbup:

repesilex!!

yes to kerb, bery :thumbup:

Loved this post for all 3 suggestions.

Amount of times I said "repesilex" in various soc chats and people going "eh?" over the years.

Berycled and Kerberos are overdue and for those who have done Daikiba and Combibo, its a natural progression. :)

Aggree to all three above, but what about my Bristle ? I like this hamsters.

There exists DNA at an LA near Oshiris, but this LA got Combibo maxed and Resp minimal

I think you mean Solfais :)
To the west of the tp, combibo LA.

bery yes!!
And while we're at it ill throw in exa

Hogglos and Chompers....why there's a Hiryuu and Oculus mission over these is a mystery

Would like to see one for Kerbs :eek:

Yes Please - I would love a Kerby Mission, definitely a poor oversight on MA's part. I think I would grind Kerbs till I had finished the mission chain. I would also like to see more bigger ones but the gap between the maturities is huge and you can only find the big ones west of Osere, has anyone seen bigger ones anywhere apart from this (I am not counting Merry Mayhem).

Hogglos and Chompers....why there's a Hiryuu and Oculus mission over these is a mystery

We have oculus and kingfisher missions and we do not have hogglos because Jon Snow deposits (or used to), and Deathifier withdraws. MA has some sort of vendetta against Deathifier so they give him no support on his mobs. You won't see an iron mission for furor, hogglo, fresqo, globster, segs, letomie, or miner bots any time in the near future.

Usually when I make statements like that, MA changes something just to prove me wrong (like pyrite drop rates). I have said this half a dozen times, and they still refuse to give an iron mission. They are probably trying to extort money out of Deathifier as payment for a mission. That or they are trying to squeeze him out altogether.

We have oculus and kingfisher missions and we do not have hogglos because Jon Snow deposits (or used to), and Deathifier withdraws. MA has some sort of vendetta against Deathifier so they give him no support on his mobs. You won't see an iron mission for furor, hogglo, fresqo, globster, segs, letomie, or miner bots any time in the near future.

Usually when I make statements like that, MA changes something just to prove me wrong (like pyrite drop rates). I have said this half a dozen times, and they still refuse to give an iron mission. They are probably trying to extort money out of Deathifier as payment for a mission. That or they are trying to squeeze him out altogether.

I would also like to see missions for miner bots, frescs and furor, I hunt all 3 often but still no mission. I would like to try letomie but a bit hard for me to solo atm

I think these are all great suggestions. And it's definitely time to add to the iron and bronze lists. When I open it up it feels a little stale.

It's amazing to me that a lot of the most desirable mobs on a Calypso do not have an Iron mission.

It's their way to try to 'trick/lure' you to some mobs you might not normally hunt.

Yes, but think of the poor Formicacida's..

Both Hogglo and Kerberos will have iron challenge missions added for them in the next release. All told we will introduce five new iron challenge mission chains.

Before I asked for one to get a Osse mission and just after few weeks it came so i am happy.

almost done with the mission, but in recent times it has become "re-balanced" Average loot is smaller it is sparser between globals and now i have killed over 1800 Osses without a hof,, so I rest from them now.

Both Hogglo and Kerberos will have iron challenge missions added for them in the next release. All told we will introduce five new iron challenge mission chains.

omg, thank you so much ! :cheer: :dance:

Now I finally know what to hunt when I finish my aurli 10k next week. Thank you, Kim.

Edit: Oh, and Sarah, hopefully that will make up for them screwing you over and announcing the allo/esto iron mission the week after you sold the LA :D

Back