Question: Can we have a rerun of the halloween mayhem?

Halloween mayhem?

• yes!

Votes: 55 75.3%
  • no!

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Halloween what? Meh...

Votes: 10 13.7%

• Total voters

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
The title says it all. It was fun, I would like to have it again this year.

Would be nice to see a halloween event this year, voted yes

That's if the LTs ever go away...lol

I'd love it tbh

Well, I believe last year was a success tbh - and I think a lot of people would like to get a chance at looting one of those ultra rare vampiric cloaks.

I voted yes, even if I am not the type of player that normally does join in one of those events, but I know there are a lot of people out there who would like to.

...............and I think a lot of people would like to get a chance at looting one of those ultra rare vampiric cloaks. .....

Did they fix the design already?

But yes... Halloween Mayhem was fun.

I enjoyed Halloween Mayhem a lot last year. I just assumed it was a new permanent fixture. Now you have me worried...:(

That's if the LTs ever go away...lol

I'd love it tbh

I had my fill of Longtooth months ago now, don't really care for them until at least next summer. Besides, somebody was "smart" and put all the nice loots in Eomon.

I enjoyed Halloween Mayhem a lot last year. I just assumed it was a new permanent fixture. Now you have me worried...:(

I'm a born pessimist. Want to see something continue - poke developers to let them know we do want it.

No doubt we will have another halloween mayhem.. they like to make money.

I assume there will be another Halloween Mayhem, but in true MA fashion Im sure it wont start until well after Halloween is over. :dunce:

I assume there will be another Halloween Mayhem, but in true MA fashion Im sure it wont start until well after Halloween is over. :dunce:

Just call it Halloween Aftermath Mayhem :rolleyes:

So we get Migration which is supposed to be until the end of summer (which is long gone) and even though the Eomon are gone the LT shared loot are still there (why ? - Is this now a permanent fixture). So the VU is postponed until 14th October and Halloween is on 31st October which means either we move straight from migration to Halloween Mayhem if they remove LT shared loot on the same VU as they bring in HM or at the very best we get a two week breather between the events. Well bugger the MH - unlike others here I didn't like it all and I will be concentrating all my time peds and resources on a far more worthy cause THE WOF

Sod the Halloween Mayhem "Come on lets go in the same small instance for an hour shooting flat out so MA can take all our Ped" No thank you very bloody much I would rather stick my privates in a wood chipper. Forget the rubbish event and lets get into the real thing

WOF
WOF
WOF

Moondog is no way associated with the WOF or any of its Organisers

REALLY :launcher:

Last edited:
Back