Votes: 18 20.9%
  • 1300 Ped

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • 1200 Ped

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • 1100 Ped

Votes: 15 17.4%

• Total voters
I voted for 1300 but every time I try to speculate on CLD prices, I'm wrong... So I can pretty much guarantee that it won't be 1300.. But since I'm saying that, maybe it will be 1300 :scratch2:

Paradoxical :eyecrazy:

900 everyone will be selling them to buy compets!!!!

IMHO price will fall end of year, because some surely will free PED to join into mayhem. But maybe I am wrong :)
voted 1200 PED

IMHO price will fall end of year, because some surely will free PED to join into mayhem. But maybe I am wrong :)
voted 1200 PED

Why to free peds during Mayhem when it is the period when CLDs yield the most?

Those who own loads of CLD will leave them apart and they will deposit, while those who have 1,2 or even 3 will get rid off them and cash them to participate in the Mayhem hunts.

During Mayhem, CLD prices will soar, while deposits do the same. :wise: (Just a humble prediction)

What are you talking about? ROI is decreasing all the time since the release of CLDs (with the exception of event times), u guys gonna pay 150 USD for getting 25 cents weekly (last payouts before the migration)? You must be kidding me...

1100-1200 due to few things

* decresing income over and over again
* christmas (ppl seling some stuff to have RL bost)
* MM preparations
* decreasing trust playerbase have in MA
* upcoming pets failure

MA have plan regarding CLD's and cynicaly is realising it. We are already after summer holidays and CLD's incomes are all time low for this period. Be it bad situation/activity lvl ingame or manual manipulation but plan is to decrease CLS's income even more to make them losing ingame value.

MA so far spend on "dividents" some like 60% of CLD's initial value. Making them cheaper under 1000 ped will alow them to buyback them out of players and make themselves free from liablity wchich helped them stay afloat but is problematic for them in long term.

If panic on CLD's will start price drop will be immediately. If MA propose buying back CLD's at any price between what market's offer and their initial 1000ped price everyone holding them will agree with relief. Be it anything betwen 200 and 800 peds will be great deal for MA especialy creating ped's cost them nothing. MA is making peds out of thin air for some time already thats why we can observe constant price drop on everything. It similar to RL inflation.

900 i guess

Not this Year, but depend on how MA will be short of money this might be observed somwhere in Q2 2015. April 2015 will be crucial as around it very important annual report will be puvblished. In my eyes it will be 2nd most important annual report for MA after 1st after CE introduction, or even most important one.

Certain is that even small proce drop is worrying course of some level it only goes faster.

Back