Question: Why would you craft on a Jester D-1 Modified BP?

McLeod

Provider
Society
Swedish Hunting Society
Hac McLeod van Cah
There are insane resources to craft this tt weapon so why would you craft it? Also what is needed to create Alien Biogenic gel?

to get ATH. Thats it, nothing more to it.

Getting some skills and additional BPs, beside that ATH whiteknut mentioned :D

I'm interested in the what do I need to make alien biogenic gel part.

Also... did 53 clicks on a level 2 finder amp bp requiring 15,000 of that. 95% chance of success, all 53 clicks were near success that dropped 6 ped or less of resources and residue and no bps. BIG FU TO MINDARK! Cheating pricks!

Also... did 53 clicks on a level 2 finder amp bp requiring 15,000 of that. 95% chance of success, all 53 clicks were near success that dropped 6 ped or less of resources and residue and no bps. BIG FU TO MINDARK! Cheating pricks!

I call you a BS teller. I did the same thing with mod bp, near successes are over 200ped each. Dont talk about something you dont know.

I call you a BS teller. I did the same thing with mod bp, near successes are over 200ped each. Dont talk about something you dont know.

Umm... a near success wouldn't be 200 PED... a success would be, yeah?

Umm... a near success wouldn't be 200 PED... a success would be, yeah?

No even near successes are over 200ped, successes are about 260+. If modified blueprints, go check it out.

Remember each click costs over 400ped.

It's no BS. And a nice deposit was pissed away in 10 minutes and I won't be depositing like that again.
Maybe you shouldn't talk about what you don't know. I was there, I did it and I got fucked. If my near success were even half of what you claim they should have been I wouldn't be pissed.

Thing is, all of you people spout a bunch of BS about what loot should be etc etc, but I have yet to see MA post one thing telling anyone about how any of the loot works in crafting, hunting or mining. It's all speculation. The only thing MA has officially said is "It is dynamic".

The only reason I crafted that at all was because I figured that success would be at or better than the value of the amp to which I had a ZERO success rate when I'm told that it is a 95% chance of success. I was expecting maybe 20 amps give or take a couple and a nice pile of residue. Instead I got a pretty meh pile of residue.

And to quote most of the people here. "Some one has to get screwed so someone else can get nice loot." Apparently it was my turn to get the Extra Royal Butt !!!! Treatment.

And all in all, my question was still not answered...

It's no BS. And a nice deposit was pissed away in 10 minutes and I won't be depositing like that again.
Maybe you shouldn't talk about what you don't know. I was there, I did it and I got fucked. If my near success were even half of what you claim they should have been I wouldn't be pissed.

Thing is, all of you people spout a bunch of BS about what loot should be etc etc, but I have yet to see MA post one thing telling anyone about how any of the loot works in crafting, hunting or mining. It's all speculation. The only thing MA has officially said is "It is dynamic".

The only reason I crafted that at all was because I figured that success would be at or better than the value of the amp to which I had a ZERO success rate when I'm told that it is a 95% chance of success. I was expecting maybe 20 amps give or take a couple and a nice pile of residue. Instead I got a pretty meh pile of residue.

And to quote most of the people here. "Some one has to get screwed so someone else can get nice loot." Apparently it was my turn to get the Extra Royal Butt !!!! Treatment.

And all in all, my question was still not answered...

K i just checked out you used improved blueprint, i am willing to bet you 5k peds that near successes on it are way over what you claim they are. If you accept by bet, let me know. Naer successes on it are roughly 150ped tt each. Far from 5ped each. If you are accepting my bid please lets find middle man who hold 5k for both of us, and if my crafting runs shows average near success closer to 150ped tt than your 5ped tt, then this 5k ped comes to me. Deal?

Reason: gamble

Real reason (after you do it) Lose peds.

I crafted some Jester D-1 Improved I think it was. It was the worst loss I've suffered in this game I'd have to say. I knew it was a gamble, but it was a horrific loss. I should just TT the rest of the BP to get it away from me - it's pure evil. Only way I would do it again, is when I collect my own Bio Gel. Even then it's still lotta peds/click.

Clickers beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, sorry, I didn't see the Modified part of the OP. Yeah, near successes should be higher. Just seems like a bad gamble to me though. I don't think I'd risk that much PED/click for a shot at some residue.

Last edited:
you should never craft a bp (L) with low MU and expect something out of it...
there is a reason they are low on MU...

still feel bad for your disastrous run...
don't understand why MA introduced the imp/adj/mod bps...

next time try changing the location when you feel that the first tries suck...i have the strong feeling that the payout depends alot on the location (server) at a specific time..
but with the limited amount of clicks on such a bp its always difficult...usually i decide after like 200 clicks if i stay some more at the location (machine) or change...but of course this can only be done if ou make lots of clicks (i try to do at least 1k)...

sooo. any insight into what makes the gel? I've heard 'refine worms you find in the special aurli cave (ground spawns)' but a confirmation would be swell

sooo. any insight into what makes the gel? I've heard 'refine worms you find in the special aurli cave (ground spawns)' but a confirmation would be swell

u get specific parts from the aurli lair on CP. Bram, Dotty, Warren, etc. You mix the right amount of "all" the parts, including Aurli Larva from Bells lair and voila, biogenic gel.

Pure laughable BS.. You're a lying prick.. and i am willing to double snables wager if u are actually willing to give it a shot.. Next time do some research before babbling BS..

Just to note that any seasoned crafter knows that success rate with the bp includes near success. The statistic results are the full success. This distinction causes confusion with those that rather bitch and moan at everything instead of learning and understanding.

Was reading all the post on this mod bp.

I tryd some click but nothing happen. I was always a hunter but wasted a lot on crafting when i had no time to play. I alway buy L bp and do max cond with low succsess rate. *always* from getting HOF every day i logged on. Some days if HOF but that dont mean i go in +. I was away from game 1 year. But log on 1-4 times in the month to craft the first L bp i found. mostly amps. 02-06.

One day i log on and got a 21k , my plan was just the same. 20min gameplay waste 1k ped on craft and log off.

Sorry for the story background.

- Why bp with this mod type and expensive to craft. *gambling* all i can think of.
- Little confuse, 20 or 250ped near succsess. I have a photo of 680ped near succsess. whats the big deal?

Anyway , I try some clicks with the expensive bullshitt now and then... who know what will happen. the point is always. use what you know you afford to loos and still keep the smile. If not. Then stay away-

I have so many Imp and Mod bps, I'm scared to do them! I usually see very few alien gunk in auction too.

I have so many Imp and Mod bps, I'm scared to do them! I usually see very few alien gunk in auction too.

hehe yea I have some too. 1-3clicks now and then is all ok =) and ofc my rutine. Always max con... low succsess rate. =))

There are insane resources to craft this tt weapon so why would you craft it? Also what is needed to create Alien Biogenic gel?

General rule of thumb on these type of blueprints is don't craft them unless you character is in a good loot cycle.

Back