WoF Team Eudoria

Coz1969

Stalker
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Warden Coz Coz
It's Official! WoF 2014 will be starting in less than 3 weeks! Polish your armor, stock up on ammo, sharpen those blades!

All those wanting to join Team Eudoria, post in this thread. All level players welcome!

Unsure if there is an Earth team for you? No more worries! Join Team Eudoria, and show your alliance to our new home!!

Team:

Main
Coz (Warden Coz Coz
Dew Drop (Captain Dew-Drop Iconoclast)
moondog (Charley moondog 1969)
Rooster (Matty Rooster Gee)
Clam (Clam J Boy Jamphrie)
Skeptic (Whining Skeptic Aboard)
Raven (April Raven Phoenix)
dilly (Erkle dilly Dillyston)
Max (Max Hing Hinkus)
Zar (Zarcon Zar Greyman)
kerri (kerri krazy blaing)

Support
Horadrim (Brzeczyszczykiewicz Horadrim Grzegorz)
crowreaper (crowreaper crowreaper crowreaper)
Garco (Miguel Garco Gracio)
Thoth (Red Thoth Crowley)

And to use the words of Rooster...

Here's a rousing rendition of the Eudorian National Anthem written by Clam J Boy Jamphrie:

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things.
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings.

There’s Feffs and Cleds
And Merps and Snots.
We’ve got Armax Cows,
And Araneeeeeeeatrox.

There’s Atrax and Atrox
And some of them big
But beware of the Ubers
If you visiiiit the Riiiiiiiiiiiigggg… oh….

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,

Dysentery and flippentry
You can find at Twin Peaks.
But the place is so laggy,
You could be there for weeeeeeks

You can go to a ring
To see how long you lasted
But you’re bound to get shot
By some fucking baaaastaaaard

Chorus (‘til infinity)

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings….

Last edited:
Profession: Hunter (lvl 72)
Availability: Most weekends, any time

Last edited:
Dew-Drop

Novice animal investigator.

Nation of Choice : Eudoria
Full Avatar Name : Charlie Moondog 1969
Captain : Coz or Rooster (if he's signed

Moondog reporting for duty Ma'am

Not sure what you want me to do but I just hit lvl 23 swordsmen and up around lvl 45 laser pistol and lvl 42 blp pistol, got some mid 20's MF skills as well.

Available - whenever I am not at work or asleep, although sleeping is for wimps and work is only for financing my EU habit.

P.S. Please don't make me hunt Combibo again :p

We need more colonists to sign up for Team Eudoria! All are welcome! No matter your skill, availability or choice of weapon, sign up now!

Go Team Eudoria! :cheer:

Eudoria... Land of a good things :wtg::wtg::wtg:

I'm in.

I vote Coz for Eudoria team leader.

Our small Team Eudoria is gaining members, but we need more! Come one, come all! Join Team Eudoria!!

Now, I know the sum total of Eudorians is NOT four.

Come support where you were reborn! Join Team Eudoria!!!

All skill levels needed. Let's have some fun and win some WoF!!!

Go Team Eudoria!!! :cheer:

Avatar Name: Brzeczyszczykiecz Horadrim Grzegorz
Profession: Miner, killing mobs with my mining gear :p
Availability: Always when the team needs me

Whining Skeptic Aboard

I'll join. Im a suber-noob though, but for my beloved Team Eudoria I am ready to overplate and go UL and screw eco.

Online various times, might be interupted by crying babies, etc, etc.... But I guess I could be a reserve.

Welcome back to the team, Horadrim!

It also seems we have a Skeptic in our midst! Welcome Whining Skeptic!!

Go Team Eudoria!! :cheer:

Feels like we need a bump doesn't it?

I agree, we need another bump.

Also, available time slots and the moblist for the first weekend are posted here.

Take a look at the mob list, see what you like to/are comfortable hunting (shall I put moondog down for eviscerators? ;) ). Also indicate what time slot is best for you. (I am good with all except the 07:00 Sunday, as that is 03:00 for me).

Remember, this is a TEAM event, so you don't have to hunt these bots solo if you are unable to. With our current roster, it is looking like we will do 3 main, 3 support for this first weekend. Of course, there is still time for more team members to join.

That being said, invite your friends, neighbors, neighbors' cousin, sister, brother, parents... hell, invite your pets, providing they can use a computer in order to play EU. :laugh: (Anyone heard from previous Team Eudoria members?)

On one other note... for shame that nobody has reminded me of our Anthem! I've added it to the first post, so let's all clear our throats and sing!

Eudoria, Eudoria,
Land of all good things.
Eudoria, Eudoria,

etc, etc.

Go Team Eudoria!!! :cheer:

So, for my part:

1900 or 0000 suits best. Double checking to tonight.

When it comes to mobs I can "handle" Drone Co-ordinators up to Gen 04, then I die. Anything below that should work fine. It could be fixed with some gear but not sure I have the PEDs for another upgrade before the next weekend. Perhaps it's time for cleaning the storage...

Another bump.

Jboy has to take credit for the national anthem.

Just a reminder:

Right before the event everyone should pump 10k each into crafting expensive shit above their level. Thad way, there is a chance we get our "paybacks" during the hunts...

The 3 middle slots are best for me.

Need to buy myself a comp that can run EU. (working only with company gear since some time). Any good tips for laptops?

Hora

Any except the 7.00am Sunday slot as that time does not actually exist. Also who is in main and support. Who hunts what. Is it a free for all, or are we going for a sweep as a few mobs are well out of my pay grade. Call it Cozzer.

TBH, I think that, as a team, we can pull off a sweep. Granted, those warrior elites WILL be a challenge, but we only need one. Once we get everyone in the Team Eudoria Forum, we'll finalize the details... don't want to give too much away to our competitors, eh? ;) If I am being named captain, then I will send a PM to 711 asking that I be added as admin to the Eudoria forum (keeping Clam also as admin) so that I can approve new members. (AFAIK, so far, it's just Skeptic that isn't a member yet)

Having issues with the lingo. Sweep?

Edit : Nevermind, read through the rules again.

Ok cool, also where is Clam. Is he gonna be about for this?

The Eviscerator as a stage one mob, it's only one you need to get but sheesh........

Last edited:
Hi Team Eudoria! :flip:

I will try to support you this year too, but will be busy RL during the first weekend. Hopefully the next matches will work better for me.

Good luck! Make those bots regret the day they invaded Calypso...

:handgun:

The Eviscerator as a stage one mob, it's only one you need to get but sheesh........

You don't NEED to get it... it's just an obstacle to deal with in the heat of battle;)

H

You don't NEED to get it... it's just an obstacle to deal with in the heat of battle;)

H

What Hurrikane said. There is ZERO intention for us to even attempt killing The Eviscerator. Zero. Waste of time, waste of peds. Again, ZERO intention of killing this mob. LOL

Also, Raven, welcome to the team. Once we get the private forum sorted, will have you and Skeptic apply for the Team Eudoria forum. Sad you cannot participate this first weekend, but we know you will be with us in spirit!

Profession: Pew pew
Availability: Should be able to work out timings on weekends. If I have an issue, I will let you know in advance.

WooHooo! Our tiny team keeps growing! Welcome, Thoth!

I'm afraid that on this first weekend I am only available on the Sunday slots and possibly the 00:00 slot Saturday night / Sunday morning.

Good to see new members joining... Cummon Eudoria :yay:

Any update on forum privileges!?

Bet there is a ton of fun going on in the private forum and I'm locked outside :(

Hi Team Eudoria! :flip:

I will try to support you this year too, but will be busy RL during the first weekend. Hopefully the next matches will work better for me.

Good luck! Make those bots regret the day they invaded Calypso...

:handgun:

Where is your Ametherian pride, Raven? :)

Back