WoF 2014: Team BeNeLux

Hi Benelux!

I talked with Hurrikane on getting our second half 1.5 hours rescheduled.

ATM confirmed it with him to be tomorrow (Sunday 20:00 MA time)
Let us know asap if this is an issue, trying to get the match completed this weekend, just incase spawn disappears.

I won't disappear.. But am afraid I have a birthday party today.
(lol)

No problem for me

Getting problems again whit chat...like yesterday dont know if it will happen again that major crash.......

Getting problems again whit chat...like yesterday dont know if it will happen again that major crash.......

Yep,

Another 10-15 minute chat delay and cannot teleport again...

So time to reschedule again lmao...

Hi Team BENELUX hope you're well. Sorry for the delay in getting the WoF back up and running but now we need to know your agreed time/date for completing the match against the USA. You may forfeit the last half if you wish or try to gain enough points to qualify; you currently need to score 308 more points (during 90 minutes) to progress. You may play the last half anytime between now and next Friday, we will find a judge for both of you I'm sure.

Let me know what you decide and PM me if you agree a time with USA.

Thanks,

Hurrikane

Hi Benelux

We need to schedule the make up for the last half of our WoF match. We'd like to do Wednesday at 19:00 UTC. Let me know if that works for you all.

Thanks,
Azzah

Hi Benelux

We need to schedule the make up for the last half of our WoF match. We'd like to do Wednesday at 19:00 UTC. Let me know if that works for you all.

Thanks,
Azzah

That should be fine, I have to be AFK for that one (last band practice before a big gig) but I'm sure we can sort out Judges for the slot.

Hurrikane

Hi Benelux

Thanks,
Azzah

I'll be @work some more hours at that time.

I'll be @work some more hours at that time.

Hey ya Lucky :) I'm replying really quick as I was there / part of when we decided this time. We tried to make a time for you guys in the evening. We've went well out of our way to come up with a time that works for all time zones. The only other way we could do it would possibly be on Friday night, USA time and that's the middle of the night for you :( I'm not even sure if Friday night in USA is good enough for Hurrikane given the deadline is Friday. I'm also not positive we could for certain do that time even and would have to again be discussed. It would be later in the evening on Friday for us, and I'll say again, well into the middle of the night for you.

We have people that also work in the evening on our main team during the week. There's absolutely no other time we can do it. We really tried to give a good and fair time in the hopes that earlier evening for you and day time for us would be fair to all. It's extremely difficult for us to even do it anytime during the day as we work too. We have people in school, work etc. It's to bad no one contacted each other before but this really is the best we can do. There's not even another day of the week we can do it during this time. Wednesday was it.

Big hugz !
Casay

Forgot to add - we're presuming that it has to be the same 4 people from the main team that was hunting on that day unless Hurrikane says differently???? As long as not a new person on main?

Forgot to add - we're presuming that it has to be the same 4 people from the main team that was hunting on that day unless Hurrikane says differently???? As long as not a new person on main?

Good point, if the original 4 are not available please let me know.

Hurrikane

Thank you to TEAM BENELUX for taking part in WoF 2014/15. Sadly the points you scored were not enough to progress.
It's been great to Judge and host you and we look forward to your return to the event the next time it runs.

Hurrikane

WoF Team BeNeLux, you put up a good effort this past round, but lootius was not with you, and you also had some tough competition.

Soooooooo, how would you like a rematch against those tough competitors? Join Team Eudoria support, and you WILL get that rematch! Team Eudoria is a ragtag group of avatars, and we hail from all over the IRL world (spanning 9 or 10 time zones, if I am not mistaken). We haven't got much of a chance of advancing to the next round, but we like to have fun, and won't go down without a fight! If any of you would like to continue on with WoF, Team Eudoria would welcome you! If you haven't hunted as a main team member for BeNeLux, and would like to be considered for main team Eudoria, we have a few openings available. (As always, we never run out of openings for support).

Get another chance at taking down Team USA and Team Italy! Join the efforts of Team Eudoria! Contact me in the Team Eudoria thread, by PM here, or PM in game. Team Eudoria would love to have you! :wtg:

This should not be allowed.

I laughed a lot reading Coz's post, as i found it funny and well written. And have to say i appreciated she wrote in public threads (not only in BENELUX one :laugh:) without conspiring by PM. Oc i hope not so many hunters will join their cause next weekend and have the "secret" dream they join us in next stage:silly2:, otherwise.... well, maybe we'll have to join Eudoria hahahahahaha

GL everybody and have fun, that's WOF!!!

DRM

I laughed a lot reading Coz's post, as i found it funny and well written. And have to say i appreciated she wrote in public threads (not only in BENELUX one :laugh:) without conspiring by PM. Oc i hope not so many hunters will join their cause next weekend and have the "secret" dream they join us in next stage:silly2:, otherwise.... well, maybe we'll have to join Eudoria hahahahahaha

GL everybody and have fun, that's WOF!!!

DRM

Well the problem I see is that in the first couple of rounds in which I participated, for Benelux it was really hard to get a full team together. And now mr Eudoria comes along and we can all join that? If it smells like fish and tastes like fish, it's probably a vgina.

Well the problem I see is that in the first couple of rounds in which I participated, for Benelux it was really hard to get a full team together. And now mr Eudoria comes along and we can all join that? If it smells like fish and tastes like fish, it's probably a vgina.

First of all, it's Ms. Eudoria... so I think I take offense to your further reference about fish.

Secondly, it is well within the rules for ANYONE to support another team, and it is well within the rules for anyone who hasn't hunted on main team in a match to join another main team.

Third, it sucks you weren't able to draw together enough people for your matches, especially given the number of people who signed up for Team BeNeLux.

Fourth, I have really ZERO problems asking people for help, and I am sorry if you do... that's not my problem, it's yours.

Lastly: Oh, btw... on many occasion in the earlier rounds of WoF, I made ever attempt to assist other teams. If I was online for a match, I would ask Hurrikane which teams were the smallest, and if they wanted my help in support. As a matter of fact, I did help a few of those teams in support, though some declined my offer of assistance. Truth be known, I was out there hunting for Team BeNeLux, and KEPT hunting for team BeNeLux when the rest of your support team had other things to do.

Again, sorry you didn't make it through, but as Redone pointed out, I am not trying to be sneaky, underhanded or nefarious. I am simply asking for help on behalf of Team Eudoria. It is your choice if you wish to help. If you do, awesome, if not, Team Eudoria will continue to drive forward as they have been. :)

Well, i don't know Coz IRL, but as i see she has a female sign for both avatar and rl... no doubt it is!! :laugh:

I see your point, just in the past I was angry because of wof and this year I decided to take it less seriously.

Back