WoF 2014: Team DACH (germany, austria, switzerland)

gz DACH for the small victory :)
perhaps one of the greatest matches in WOF history :)

I was support for Hank and the start on Levi was pretty good but than turned into holy s#*!t loot.
The last 30 min Sweden was pretty close behind us (rough calc) and every global gave new numbers.
At least the Hogglo gave some more globals - and in the end it was enaugh.

Thx for a nice match.

J.

Nice match guys!

Next meeting: Tuesday 3.03.2015 about 18 Ma-Time / 19 lokal Time at Athena

RULE CLARIFICATION:

The two teams of each group that achieve the best combined total scores from all three matches go through to the SEMI-FINALS (Stage 5).
STAGE 4 Moblist Thread updated with special spawn co-ords.

LEFTOVER MATCHES:

SWEDEN need to play their match against the absent ROMANIA.
DACH need to play their match against the absent ROMANIA
FINLAND need to play their match against the absent ROMANIA

These matches should be scheduled for NEXT WEEKEND (7th/8th March) in any usual TimeSlot.

Hurrikane

Until the Next meeting: Tuesday 3.03.2015 about 18 Ma-Time / 19 lokal Time at Athena

see us ;)

Match Saturday 7.3. at 19 Ma-Time / 20 lokal Time.
Meeting: 1hour befor the match started at Athena

Our Semi-Final match will be:

USA vs DACH

MAIN TEAM can now be up to FIVE members.

SUPPORT still unlimited in size but CAPPED AT 150 POINTS now.

SEMI-FINAL DATE: SATURDAY MARCH 21st.

USUAL SATURDAY TIMESLOTS APPLY (14:00, 19:00, 00:00) if you need a different one please contact me ASAP. (00:00 starts Midnight Saturday and ends 03:00 am Sunday Morning).

START / FINISH POINT:
60666 , 82422 , 249
(Up by the Styxian Passage waterfall /CDF OP Epsilon)

Moblist:

MAIN:

Osseoculum: PROVIDER + ABOVE = 10 points
Grand Formidon: ANY = 9 points
WILD CARD: ANY = 8 points
Formidon: ANY NOT GRAND = 7 points
Osseoculum: YOUNG-OLD = 6 points
Aetherex: ANY = 5 points

SUPPORT:

Harbinger: ANY = 4 points
Equus: ANY = 3 points
Morsusilex: ANY = 2 points
Merp: ANY = 1 point

BONUS MOB:

Gokibusagi: ANY = 25 points (once per team per match)

for complete info click this: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...oF-SEMI-FINAL-(STAGE-5)-Moblist-and-Info!-***
---------------

i proposed the 19:00 timeslot to Sir Azzah, Captain of team USA.

Our next team meeting will be sunday march 15th 12:00 MA time in Athena Spaceport! Every teammember is encouraged to recruit players of all levels for our support.

richman has been replaced by Conny1303 Conny1303 Konika

welcome to the mainteam conny!

Our Semi-Final match will be:

USA vs DACH

i proposed the 19:00 timeslot to Sir Azzah, Captain of team USA.

Our next team meeting will be sunday march 15th 12:00 MA time in Athena Spaceport! Every teammember is encouraged to recruit players of all levels for our support.

YEEEESS, SIR! I will ask all my friends if they want to join us in battle!

DACH and USA agreed on saturday march 21st, 19:00 ma time timeslot.

We gonna need all support we can get!

Lets rock!

SEMI-FINAL SCHEDULE (Also in Stickies)

USA vs DACH

SATURDAY 21st MARCH 19:00

GREAT BRITAIN vs AUSTRALIA

SUNDAY 22nd MARCH 10:00

SWEDEN vs FRANCE

SUNDAY 22nd MARCH 13:00

Thanks for agreeing a time to hunt.

If you haven't recently done so (or haven't since any changes were made), could you post in your team thread with an up-to-date full Main Team member list please.

Teams who reach the Final will also need to name the 12 supporters they wish to claim any Support prizes that may be awarded.
The method of choosing the recipients or dividing the prizes is left to the discretion of each Team, with the elected Captain having the final say. I only mention it now to give you a chance to think about it beforehand.

See you on the ledge,

Hurrikane

team DACH Mainteam:

1. MH Grave Digger
2. Conny1303 Conny1303 Konika
3. Tina abuyin Walther
4. Maren Kleene Scharf Co-Captain
5. Shawn Thark Columbo
6. Florian Vlooe Fischer
7. Kindradim KC Crux
8. Joe Mr- Joey Force
9. Mandred Maverick Torgridson
10. Phoenix Inkster Maxwell
11. Hank McHammer Hammer
12. Parlog Parlog Gothakaur Captain

Because i am happy... :yay:

Victory!!

The Harbinger spawn wasn't really good - but we managed it in a nice chaos.

I've died so much but I never gave up and returned as quickly as I could - but in the end I had no more mind essence left for teleport! next time I bring the double amount of mind essence! I will not miss the fight and leave my comrades alone due to mind essence. I'm very proud of the big global our support-Team has got.

I've died so much but I never gave up and returned as quickly as I could - but in the end I had no more mind essence left for teleport! next time I bring the double amount of mind essence! I will not miss the fight and leave my comrades alone due to mind essence. I'm very proud of the big global our support-Team has got.

this post reminds me of my own first wof matches. it shows that we were able to pass on the torch to new players. Thats what i am proud of. M8 youre not only part of the team, your name comes to my mind when i think of our supporters. Your pride is well deserved, i´d say you came damn far, now youre stuck in the middle with us in the finals :laugh:

Hurrikane informed Kleene and me that we have to choose twelve of our supporters who were eye-catching and valueable in the previous matches. In my point of view AndiJe should lead the list!

1. AndiJe

Further proposals?

this post reminds me of my own first wof matches. it shows that we were able to pass on the torch to new players. Thats what i am proud of. M8 youre not only part of the team, your name comes to my mind when i think of our supporters. Your pride is well deserved, i´d say you came damn far, now youre stuck in the middle with us in the finals :laugh:

Hurrikane informed Kleene and me that we have to choose twelve of our supporters who were eye-catching and valueable in the previous matches. In my point of view AndiJe should lead the list!

1. AndiJe

Further proposals?

I cannot believe it, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! So I'm looking Forward to the final and one is for sure: I will NEVER surrender!

Next meeting: Sunday 29.03.2015 about 15 Ma-Time / 17 lokal Time at Athena

Thats the spirit what is needed to win :wtg:

***WoF 2014/2015 3-Way***
***GRAND FINAL!***

After a tremendous and exciting Stage 5 consisting of three Semi-Final Hunts the results were as follows:

DACH vs USA:
DACH = 1371 / USA = 696

GREAT BRITAIN vs AUSTRALIA:
GREAT BRITAIN = 647 / AUSTRALIA = 495

SWEDEN vs FRANCE:
SWEDEN = 1422 / FRANCE = 1089

The scores achieved by Team SWEDEN and Team DACH are the 1st and 2nd HIGHEST EVER SCORES in a WoF match, both beating Sweden's own record of 1284 from 2011.

This means we say a fond farewell to Team USA, Team AUSTRALIA and Team FRANCE and congratulate each of them for some wonderful displays of firepower and some thrilling matches.

It also means we have our Finalists.

The Grand 3-Way Final will be between three ex-champions; who will be the ones to equal USA's record of two sets of Jackets and Trophies?

TEAM DACH, TEAM GREAT BRITAIN and TEAM SWEDEN
...it's down to you.

START/FINISH POINT:

87910, 76450, 100

(SouthEast of Nymphtown)

Extra Judges
welcome; the start point has a slight Morsusilex/Berycled issue that may need some pest control.
ALSO: BRING YOUR VEHICLES; the place looks like a giant natural Drive-in and it'd be great to fill it with your various transports and have the headlights add to the ambience.

DATE: (*waiting on proper confirmation*)
SATURDAY APRIL 11th
Will update when reply comes back confirming date.

TIME: 19:00 MA Time.
This slot has been favoured throughout the event and Sunday is not an option this time. If a different time than 19:00 is required by the majority then another time may be arranged within the last 12 hours of Saturday.

MOBLIST:

MAIN TEAM:

ARANEATROX: Provider and Above = 10 points
ATROX: Alpha and Above = 9 points
FALXANGIUS: Any = 8 points
AMBULIMAX: Any = 7 points
ATROX: Young to Dominant = 6 points
ARANEATROX: Young to Old = 5 points

SUPPORT:

FORMICACIDA: Any = 4 points
NECONU: Any = 3 points
SNARG: Any = 2 points
MOURNER: Any = 1 point

BONUS MOB:

CHIRPY MUTATED = 25 points

Play Notes:

MAIN TEAM size
= 6 Members maximum

SUPPORT size
Unlimited

SUPPORT CAP
200 points before bonuses

SHORT STRAW BONUS
of 10 points each awarded to highest single PED value score on both ARANEATROX YOUNG to OLD (5 point mob) and MOURNER (1 point mob).

LOOT Bonus (15 points for highest Main Team global loot total) applies.

ALL USUAL BONUSES (Susan, HoF, ATH, Variety, Sweep) still apply.

NO Wildcard Mobs this Match.

If the Support Cap is reached
, Support Teams may still try to achieve a higher SHORT STRAW score, but no points will be added for the mobs themselves, only the 10 for the Bonus (if they get a higher value global than both of their opponents.) This "hunt on without adding points" also applies if the cap is reached without completing the Sweep or Variety Bonuses; the remaining mobs may be globalled on to complete the bonuses but their individual scores will not be added (only Bonuses can be added to a capped score). This is not a new rule, just a clarification of what has happened in the past.
This method can NOT be used to achieve a HoF in order to get a higher BONUS MOB score; your first BONUS MOB score is the only one recorded.

SPECIAL or ENHANCED SPAWNS of Araneatrox, Atrox, Falxangius, Formicacida, Neconu, Snarg, Mourner and Chirpy Mutated are expected to appear the Saturday before (4th April) and remain until Sunday 12th April. Existing spawns can also be used.

IMPORTANT: PRIOR TO THIS MATCH EACH TEAM MUST POST THEIR FINAL MAIN 12 TEAM LIST (if they have not already done so) and now their 12 selected SUPPORT TEAM MEMBERS who will receive the SUPPORT PRIZES on offer for each finalist team. As mentioned before it is up to each team to decide how the 12 are selected and whether the prizes are further divided (they are partly of a shareable nature) among others.
This information should reach the Team Threads no later than Midnight Saturday April 4th (any changes made after this date will not be accepted).

Please also confirm your availability to hunt at 19:00 on Saturday April 11th or have a damn good reason why not;)

Well, what can I say? Good luck to all of you..... Lock n' Load!

Hurrikane

those swedish crackers beat our score ... grrrr :p

As for the finals, I'm in latvia 1st-8th of april. If you want me in the main team for the final, we need to talk before the 1st. or if that's enough after the 8th. :) I'd be happy too, but will step aside of someone else wants to hunt.

Regards
Me

Looks good - time and date works fine for me.

@thark . there should be a small meeting this sunday (Kleene - Parlog?)

greetings

Looks good - time and date works fine for me.

@thark . there should be a small meeting this sunday (Kleene - Parlog?)

greetings

sunday march 29th, 15:00 ma time that is 17:00 local time because we gonna change to summer time this weekend

It's a small step for supporter, but a big leap for DACH-TEAM, I am available on the date, lets make history!!

Back