WoF 2014: Team DACH (germany, austria, switzerland)

those swedish crackers beat our score ... grrrr :p

As for the finals, I'm in latvia 1st-8th of april. If you want me in the main team for the final, we need to talk before the 1st. or if that's enough after the 8th. :) I'd be happy too, but will step aside of someone else wants to hunt.

Regards
Me

I see no problem in this! If you want you can hunt, just put your team together upfront.

okidoki, cu at the meeting :)

ofc, I'll get all my ducks in a row if I should be mainteaming! Let's rock this :p

Regards
me

Last edited:
My socmate Edi asked me, if he could join the Support Team, if some of the other members have no time. He is more powerful then me, he unfortunatly had no time until now.

But it's clear, that the members who fought bravely in Support the last rounds hold a privilege to join... and I will join!

ofc, he can join, there is no limit for support and we'd be happy to have anyone who can hold a butter knife :p

Regards
Thark

@Andije Everyone is welcome to join the support

Need only be registered together with the support team at the meeting in-front of the match.
Ask all ppl you know - we want them!

Today we had our socmeeting and we made our minds up about the list of supporters, we would like to honor.

Here we go:

1. Jessie Jess von Hagen
2. Chriss Ruben Nomad
3. Romi impi Tinkles
4. Gabi Gaby Girly
5. freak lotus one
6. Mrs Lydia Fox
7. Skai Blondie Boa
8. Buster BusterXXL XXL
9. SH Lucky Girl
10. Andreas AndiJe Jezek
11. Princess Nika Paun
12. Dwain IC Inum

hi all...

ich schreib mal auf deutsch hier :)

kleene hat mich gefragt ob ich nicht im main team helfen kann. sollte mir eigentlich genauers mitteilen da ich grad am hunten war und gab ihr meine handy nummer + email. hab bis jetzt noch nichts bekommen. wenn noch hilfe gebraucht wird schnellstens melden. werd gleich parlog dafür noch meine handy nr pmén. bitte melden ob ja oder nein damit ich etwas planen kann...

gruß djonator

have an pm that i need to translate my replay:

I'll write in German here

kleene asked me if I can help in the main team. should actually tell genauers since I was level on to hunt for and gave her my cell phone number + email me. have not yet received anything so far. if still help is needed quickly report. Parlog it'll just yet pmén my mobile no. Please report whether yes or no so that I can plan something ...

Last edited:
no panic Jack, im sure your help is still welcome/needed.
The match is next Saturday.

In German.

Jack, ich bin sicher Du kannst helfen. Vermutlich will kleene Dich als predamager. Das Match ist erst nächste Woche Samstag, also noch etwas Zeit.

grüsse

Meeting about 18 Ma-Time / 20 lokal time at Athena.

We need you! :wtg:

noch jemand da? Wie siehts aus mit WoF 2020 event irgendwann im März?
anybody still there? How about WoF 2020 event somewhen in march?

Back