WoF 2014: Team Great Britain

Team GB For The Win! :clap:

Semi final match: Sunday morning 9 o'clock - team up at Billy's Spaceship Afterworld (61950, 80300) and be ready to do battle! :wtg:

Everyone go to bed!

Everyone get out of bed!

lol Oleg!

A few of us are already in and ready to go ;)

People from GB do please feel free to come along and join us, we'd love your support. Meeting at Billy's TP in 15 minutes (9am meet up for 10am start).

I now cant log in timeout error :mad::mad::mad:

same with me, and tommy said on skype he cant get back in either..

TRYING TO LOG BACK IN - kicked on Harbringers still getting time out messages after 10 minutes....no alternate server option given. WIll keep trying...pisses me right off....:mad:

Whole server fubar, people still stuck in and we've lost our judge.

Once those stuck in game are booted out I'll let you know to save you trying to relog

Whole server fubar, people still stuck in and we've lost our judge.Once those stuck in are out I'll let you know to save you trying to relog
Feeking bloody typical....cheers MA for your shite hardware once again...

Try getting in now

Whole server fubar, people still stuck in and we've lost our judge.

Once those stuck in game are booted out I'll let you know to save you trying to relog

cheers well i now know its not just me:eyecrazy:

Thanks for the fight GB,we knew it would be an uphill battle but we made you work for it as hard as we could.

Goodluck with the rest of the comp!

Thanks Jod, it was a good match :)

Now onwards to the final!

***WoF 2014/2015 3-Way***
***GRAND FINAL!***

After a tremendous and exciting Stage 5 consisting of three Semi-Final Hunts the results were as follows:

DACH vs USA:
DACH = 1371 / USA = 696

GREAT BRITAIN vs AUSTRALIA:
GREAT BRITAIN = 647 / AUSTRALIA = 495

SWEDEN vs FRANCE:
SWEDEN = 1422 / FRANCE = 1089

The scores achieved by Team SWEDEN and Team DACH are the 1st and 2nd HIGHEST EVER SCORES in a WoF match, both beating Sweden's own record of 1284 from 2011.

This means we say a fond farewell to Team USA, Team AUSTRALIA and Team FRANCE and congratulate each of them for some wonderful displays of firepower and some thrilling matches.

It also means we have our Finalists.

The Grand 3-Way Final will be between three ex-champions; who will be the ones to equal USA's record of two sets of Jackets and Trophies?

TEAM DACH, TEAM GREAT BRITAIN and TEAM SWEDEN
...it's down to you.

START/FINISH POINT:

87910, 76450, 100

(SouthEast of Nymphtown)

Extra Judges
welcome; the start point has a slight Morsusilex/Berycled issue that may need some pest control.
ALSO: BRING YOUR VEHICLES; the place looks like a giant natural Drive-in and it'd be great to fill it with your various transports and have the headlights add to the ambience.

DATE: (*waiting on proper confirmation*)
SATURDAY APRIL 11th
Will update when reply comes back confirming date.

TIME: 19:00 MA Time.
This slot has been favoured throughout the event and Sunday is not an option this time. If a different time than 19:00 is required by the majority then another time may be arranged within the last 12 hours of Saturday.

MOBLIST:

MAIN TEAM:

ARANEATROX: Provider and Above = 10 points
ATROX: Alpha and Above = 9 points
FALXANGIUS: Any = 8 points
AMBULIMAX: Any = 7 points
ATROX: Young to Dominant = 6 points
ARANEATROX: Young to Old = 5 points

SUPPORT:

FORMICACIDA: Any = 4 points
NECONU: Any = 3 points
SNARG: Any = 2 points
MOURNER: Any = 1 point

BONUS MOB:

CHIRPY MUTATED = 25 points

Play Notes:

MAIN TEAM size
= 6 Members maximum

SUPPORT size
Unlimited

SUPPORT CAP
200 points before bonuses

SHORT STRAW BONUS
of 10 points each awarded to highest single PED value score on both ARANEATROX YOUNG to OLD (5 point mob) and MOURNER (1 point mob).

LOOT Bonus (15 points for highest Main Team global loot total) applies.

ALL USUAL BONUSES (Susan, HoF, ATH, Variety, Sweep) still apply.

NO Wildcard Mobs this Match.

If the Support Cap is reached
, Support Teams may still try to achieve a higher SHORT STRAW score, but no points will be added for the mobs themselves, only the 10 for the Bonus (if they get a higher value global than both of their opponents.) This "hunt on without adding points" also applies if the cap is reached without completing the Sweep or Variety Bonuses; the remaining mobs may be globalled on to complete the bonuses but their individual scores will not be added (only Bonuses can be added to a capped score). This is not a new rule, just a clarification of what has happened in the past.
This method can NOT be used to achieve a HoF in order to get a higher BONUS MOB score; your first BONUS MOB score is the only one recorded.

SPECIAL or ENHANCED SPAWNS of Araneatrox, Atrox, Falxangius, Formicacida, Neconu, Snarg, Mourner and Chirpy Mutated are expected to appear the Saturday before (4th April) and remain until Sunday 12th April. Existing spawns can also be used.

IMPORTANT: PRIOR TO THIS MATCH EACH TEAM MUST POST THEIR FINAL MAIN 12 TEAM LIST (if they have not already done so) and now their 12 selected SUPPORT TEAM MEMBERS who will receive the SUPPORT PRIZES on offer for each finalist team. As mentioned before it is up to each team to decide how the 12 are selected and whether the prizes are further divided (they are partly of a shareable nature) among others.
This information should reach the Team Threads no later than Midnight Saturday April 4th (any changes made after this date will not be accepted).

Please also confirm your availability to hunt at 19:00 on Saturday April 11th or have a damn good reason why not;)

Well, what can I say? Good luck to all of you..... Lock n' Load!

Hurrikane

Signing up for Support.

Gypsy

Saturday evening match, nice!

Beer, WOF and the kids are in bed :)

I will be there sign me up for what you need :yay:

Will be there as support. Good luck to us all!

I'll sign up for support to help out the Brits, being us Americans suffered defeat...

The support mob list looks interesting.

I'll sign up for support to help out the Brits, being us Americans suffered defeat...

The support mob list looks interesting.

Ty K-Max and welcome! :yay:

Dang.. K-max beat me to the punch. I was thinking about signing up to help as support if you can use me. Guess maybe I want to see DACH get destroyed this time around.

Thanks to everyone pledging additional support, it's much appreciated and we're glad to see our friends from other teams willing to help us out. Any form of support is very useful! We always meet at Billy's before the match, so come and join us there and we'll find something for you to do and/or make a note of your team.

Please keep an eye on this thread for further info too.

If you need help in support for the final sign me up for team GB

Charley Moondog 1969

Dang.. K-max beat me to the punch. I was thinking about signing up to help as support if you can use me. Guess maybe I want to see DACH get destroyed this time around.

If you need help in support for the final sign me up for team GB

Charley Moondog 1969

We'd be delighted to have you both along for the ride. Thank you and see you at Billy's on the day :D

#JoinTeamGB4WOFFinals

cant wait for the 11th!

Here's our submission for the 12 support prizes:

• Ami Trabin Trabin
  • Archie Clipper Moonsail
  • Daniel DannyO Ocean
  • Dave Ace Flyster
  • Elsalvador Microdot Majere
  • Madsheep Blacksheep Stolensheep
  • mark chopper read
  • Mrs Emma Peel
  • Oracle Kev FountofWisdom
  • Rick ter Scale
  • Rob Egg90 Owens
  • stuart GAMBLE gamble

Last edited:
This time next week we will be deep into our attempt to win the WoF final.

Will you be with us?

Back