WoF 2014: Team Great Britain

Dirk

Dominant
Society
NBK
Richard Dirk Tomlin
A very warm welcome to all those who inhabit the small collection of Islands off the west cost of Europe, otherwise known as The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland! Or Great Britain for short.

We are taking part in WoF this year as Team United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland but excluding Wales as our Welsh Cousins are continuing their long tradition of forging ahead alone, we wish them the very best of luck!

We will still be known as Team GB for short, we did consider some of the alternatives that have been suggested, such as:

"Britain and Ireland", "Atlantic Archipelago", "Anglo-Celtic Isles", the "British-Irish Isles", or "the Islands of the North Atlantic", however it was felt that Great Britain had a nice simple, yet familiar ring to it :)

So if you live in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland or any of those funny little islands off the coast, feel free to sign up and join in!

Captain: Oleg

Please join the WOF Team England Sub forum if your not already a member... (We tried to change the name but 'twas too difficult)

To request access:

Go to https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups
Scroll down to WOF Team England
Click the "Join Group" radio button to the right
Go all the way down to the bottom of the list and click the "Join Group" button on the bottom right hand side

When you've been approved you will be able to see the WoF Team England sub-forum near the bottom of the forums list (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forum.php) and it should also be included in New Posts.

Main 12

Caleb cc Caven
georgie cheese smoker
John Hawk Connor
Joseph Dredge Hogoroth (Support Team Capt)
Lady Nadie Hawke
Lighter LT Thief
Oleg Oleg McMullery (Captain)
Richard Dirk Tomlin
Slapnuts Slapnuts Smith
tommy smokeymac galtress
Uniqu3 Uniqu3 Hunter
Zyloc Zyloc Mist

Last edited:
I'm available! Full supremacy, tier 8 BL1800 and mod fap!

Well if no Team England I am happy to join Team Great Britain ...

Captain: TBD

Interesting :girl:

Agree with Zyloc if there is no Team England I will join Team GB

Sorry RC, i wasnt for one moment leaving Wales out of this or Ireland, was more extending a hand to Scotland after recent events 8):laugh:

ps talking of which..... can someone give Sanctuary a kick to this thread.... :cool:

Interesting :girl:

Sorry RC, i wasnt for one moment leaving Wales out of this or Ireland, was more extending a hand to Scotland after recent events 8):laugh:

I have not taken part in WOF before so I looked back at the 2012 forum and Team GB seemed the preferred choice, besides I wanted to share the "Love" north of the Boarder and support The Union! :)

I'm not up for running the team but I would gladly help out with any Admin.

Dirk

I have not taken part in WOF before so I looked back at the 2012 forum and Team GB seemed the preferred choice, besides I wanted to share the "Love" north of the Boarder and support The Union! :)

I'm not up for running the team but I would gladly help out with any Admin.

Dirk

Sounds good Dirk, i havent done it for years, not really up for captain either but if needs must..... however, we dont got much of a team yet! I vote Oleg as leader.......... where are you??:laugh:

I've not really got involved with WOF before, but happy to give it a go

I've not really got involved with WOF before, but happy to give it a go

Jolly good!

Now we just need some "Grown Up" to come along and make a Team!

Dirk

EDIT: Rethinking, will post again later.

Last edited:
Oleg, Does kev still play, he has made a good captain when I have WoFFed before :)

Oleg, Does kev still play, he has made a good captain when I have WoFFed before :)

I don't think he's playing at the moment but he may be tempted back by WoF :)

I am happy to be a support GB, with my awesome adjusted pixie and 5bs :)

Rgds

Ace

Reactions: EMW
Im up for it!
currently rocking 129.2 dmg/sec and some pretty funky union jack shorts!

Thanks mate and I would have been up for it if I still had a gun, armour and peds for ammo. :(

Oleg would make a great captain I agree but not sure he'll want the job?

Anyway, good luck to Team GB, have a blast! :cool:

I'm going to post in the private England forum to explain my position and thoughts. Apologies to those who don't have access there but I think it's best said in private.

On the subject though, we need to sort out getting access for those who don't have it, and perhaps changing it's name to WoF GB if that's what people want to do (I prefer UK to GB personally :D).

I'm going to post in the private England forum to explain my position and thoughts. Apologies to those who don't have access there but I think it's best said in private.

On the subject though, we need to sort out getting access for those who don't have it, and perhaps changing it's name to WoF GB if that's what people want to do (I prefer UK to GB personally :D).
Yes I don't think I have access

Last edited:

Looks like I've opened a can of Worms here.... which was not my intention :/

Dirk

Looks like I've opened a can of Worms here.... which was not my intention :/

Dirk

Nah, this can has been open since WoF started :D

I think you need to go to https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups and join the WoF England group. You'll need to be approved which at the moment Kev can do, and I'll see if I can get added as a moderator so I can do it too. Kev, can you add me as a mod? I'm not sure how it works.

Oleg, just had a look and as far as I can see I can't add anyone as a mod.

But I've added the four applicants.

I'll keep an eye on this thread if new applicants can post in here as well please.

Better get the forum owner or high level mod to replace me as mod for our group please.

Oleg, just had a look and as far as I can see I can't add anyone as a mod.

But I've added the four applicants.

I'll keep an eye on this thread if new applicants can post in here as well please.

Better get the forum owner or high level mod to replace me as mod for our group please.

I've asked Serica to get me added as a mod and she's looking into it. In the meantime if you can add members Kev, that would be great. If you don't kill any mobs then at least you made a contribution this way :D

I'm trying to get this sorted out because it's an important step that needs to be done for the good of the team, please don't anyone think that I'm imposing myself as the boss without agreement :)

I've asked Serica to get me added as a mod and she's looking into it. In the meantime if you can add members Kev, that would be great. If you don't kill any mobs then at least you made a contribution this way :D

I'm trying to get this sorted out because it's an important step that needs to be done for the good of the team, please don't anyone think that I'm imposing myself as the boss without agreement :)

Last edited:
I don't get on EU much these days but I'll lend a hand (albeit a small one !!!!!!!!!) where possible.

I now have moderator access in the England sub-forum so can approve new members.

If you haven't already, please request membership to the group. Dirk, could you please edit your OP to let people know they need to do this, and add instructions on how to do so?

Later today I'll try to get some other things moving within the sub-forum. Again, this doesn't mean I'm imposing myself as captain, but it needs to be done and no-one else is doing it :D

Just to clarify how the private sub-forum works:

To request access:

When you've been approved you will be able to see the WoF Team England sub-forum near the bottom of the forums list (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forum.php) and it should also be included in New Posts.

I can lend a bit of support, although spend most time on ark (except for migration, holloween mayhem, merry mahem, robot wars, random event #1, random event #2 etc. - so i guess i'm on caly a lot too)

I can lend a bit of support, although spend most time on ark (except for migration, holloween mayhem, merry mahem, robot wars, random event #1, random event #2 etc. - so i guess i'm on caly a lot too)

LOL :laugh:

Back