WoF 2014: Team Great Britain

Be on the winning side, join Team Great Britain!

wofgb2014.jpg

See you at Billy's Spaceship Afterworld today Sunday 15 Feb 16:00 hrs on.

Go Team GB! :wtg:

Team GB are starting to gather at Billy's Spaceship tp now.

We'd love to see you there to join us in support even if you can't do the whole match, it all helps :D

am i too late to help out?

Sunday 1200 we'll be having our next match, come and join us! Meeting at Billy's as usual.

We are all getting very excited about tomorrow's match, make sure you are there between 1100 and 1200 at Billy's to join us :)

Team will be forming up soon! See you at Billy's :handgun:.

It's that time again, please come and join us :D

hello Team GB,

We told (Oleg and Me) about time slot for GB Vs France and Sunday 1st March 17:00 Ma time seems the good one and possible for all.

Could you plz confirm (here on in Team France thread) this time slot if agree :)

Best regards,

Sweetyxx

Yes, Sunday 1700 is good for us, so that's confirmed :)

We're preparing for our match against France on Sunday and we'd welcome any more help, so come and join us :)

Game on today!

Come join in on the fun - meeting at Billys from 16:00 TODAY

Meeting in about an hour!

Thanks for a great match today Team France. It was so close for so long. Really enjoyed it and I confess I participated with a nice glass of chateauneuf du pape .... or two ;)

Slappy

YES it was a nice great match ! and I confess : I did same with a glasses of scotch whisky ;) maybe next time I will try the wine :) ^^

Yes indeed, it was a tough and hard-fought match, I thought you had it won for a long time and it was a great relief when we clinched it at the end. Our luck turned just when we needed it to.

Good luck in the semis!

Yes was a very nice match for us too, congratulations for victory ! I donno about luck but many of good hunter was at work and Entropia is never so exciting than during WoF match like this !

Have fun and GL for semi GB Team !

Well said Franck, you are a great ambassador for your team and country. :thumbup:

I'm still buzzin' from last night's match...I thought we were done for.

Good luck in the semis Team France and even better luck to Team GB! :)

[ if we had lost though it would have been "fuck you Frenchy!" ] :laugh: j/k ;)

Last edited:
Thanks guys for an awesome match against France! WoF excitement at its best! :thumbup:

It was cool to play a part in the hard fought battle for the lead. The score was so tight and the action so intense! :eyecrazy: With perfect timing towards the end Team GB moved up a gear and the globals stacked up to get that vital win. :yay:

Great teamwork Great Britain! Here we go, into the semi-finals. Can't wait, bring it on! :handgun:

Preparations are underway for our semi-final against Australia which will be held the weekend of 21/22 March.

I hope you're there to join us for our most important match yet. We can let the Aussies beat us at cricket but not in WoF!

Preparations are underway for our semi-final against Australia which will be held the weekend of 21/22 March.

I hope you're there to join us for our most important match yet. We can let the Aussies beat us at cricket but not in WoF!

Wondering where the announcement is of the dates of 21/22 March for semi finals??? :scratch2:

Looks like our semi-final will be at 1000 on Sunday 22 March. Please do all you can to join us for this important match!

Hey guys, since Wales are out, I'll join your support team if you'll have me? I'm not very high skilled, but I'll happily shoot merp for a few hours since I'm doing the iron mission anyway :)

We'd love to have you on board Nioniel :) Just turn up at Billy's before the match (we'll be meeting from about 0900 on Sunday) and look for Dredge, he'll get you into a support team.

SEMI-FINAL SCHEDULE (Also in Stickies)

USA vs DACH

SATURDAY 21st MARCH 19:00

GREAT BRITAIN vs AUSTRALIA

SUNDAY 22nd MARCH 10:00

SWEDEN vs FRANCE

SUNDAY 22nd MARCH 13:00

Thanks for agreeing a time to hunt.

If you haven't recently done so (or haven't since any changes were made), could you post in your team thread with an up-to-date full Main Team member list please.

Teams who reach the Final will also need to name the 12 supporters they wish to claim any Support prizes that may be awarded.
The method of choosing the recipients or dividing the prizes is left to the discretion of each Team, with the elected Captain having the final say. I only mention it now to give you a chance to think about it beforehand.

See you on the ledge,

Hurrikane

Main 12 is in first post, support 12 will follow if we win the semi.

Speaking of winning the semi, this is a bump :D

Hands up who is going to be there on Sunday morning!

:clap:

looking forward to it :yay:

I will place the kids in front of the TV and come lend a hand to support team on sunday if needed.

That'd be great Fredda, thank you :)

Back