Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Are we due for a Hussk?

Ask MA why they're not dropping the traesk blood sample

Ask MA why they're not dropping the traesk blood sample

Maybe they are not hunted enough? I've been killing Traeskeron over the past few weeks for the mission chain, never saw more then 1 green dot out there.....

Maybe they are not hunted enough? I've been killing Traeskeron over the past few weeks for the mission chain, never saw more then 1 green dot out there.....

I think those samples only drop from wave event bosses?

Yes, my point exactly. Not enough people around to do wave events and reach the final boss :)

after as many times as the Hussk has Hussk'd us, including the last time, i am kinda amazed people are looking forward to getting Hussk'd again

Didnt the last Hussk hussk Twin Peaks? followed by a massive hussking from the community:wise:

Yes, my point exactly. Not enough people around to do wave events and reach the final boss :)

It seems MA wants "us" to stick on another wave Boss,
the migration was supposed to stop with Eomons.
Maybe need to reach december mayhem...

I've done the traesk wave many many many times, and every time the boss has only dropped ammo. Not even a piece of armour or something. Hardly worth camping for the small chance of getting more than 1/4 my ammo back, not counting the fact that even if I do get the blood sample, there's no guarantee I'll even see a PED back from the few thousand PED of materials required to spawn the hussk, such as last time where I got absolutely nothing since it just looted ammo.

seems that is more like a trap!

Back