Will Hogglo be the most hunted mob after the update

Will Hogglos be the most hunted mob when the mission is available?

• Yes

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • No

Votes: 58 78.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rmkirk

Provider
Society
Apocalyptic
RyaN RyRy KirK
What's your opinion and why?

Last edited:
No one wants to discuss? I'm kinda bored at work, so I was just trying to get a conversation going :)

im sure there will be a surge in the beginning, but hogs are a pain in the butt and dont really drop anything worth the hassle.

im sure there will be a surge in the beginning, but hogs are a pain in the butt and dont really drop anything worth the hassle.

Hopefully that changes with the added mission but who knows. I just remember when I started, it always one hit killed me, so I've got a personal vendetta against them :p the same was true with Atrox. It was one of the first mobs to kill me, so I got my revenge by grinding the entire iron mission.

If loot changes, maybe

I dont need isis hl-5 handguns.

why would any1 wanna hunt an mob that dont drop much interesting on taxed la-s ?

why would any1 wanna hunt an mob that dont drop much interesting on taxed la-s ?

Just wondering...I figured MA might change the loot pool since they have a mission now.

This....too short.

is there some inside info about what is in the next update???????????

Kim told that during one of his Twins spawn fests.

He also said on PCF that Hogglos and Kerbs are getting missions. In all there are 5 new missions with the next update.

He also said on PCF that Hogglos and Kerbs are getting missions. In all there are 5 new missions with the next update.

5 more mindless grinding missions...I am wetting my self with anticipation!

Hogglo Wave Event ftw :wtg: with Big Daddy Hogg as end level boss :ahh:

And what they do drop will get even worse if / when they get a mission.

And what they do drop will get even worse if / when they get a mission.

Kinda thought there would be a little more excitement than this. It seems like I've read and heard a lot about the community wanting a Hogglo mission and wanting a reason to hunt them, but obviously I was wrong :confused:

This is a good thing. If MA also has a single terminal with all missions.... boom....

I predict they will get popular again once mission is in place. I'll be hunting them for sure.

With the promise of new missions with the next VU I reckon the award for most hunted Mob will go to Kerberos, I only hope that MA introduce more spawns of the larger maturities as currently we have only 1 to the west of Osere

Back