System Display Alerts!Please fix IT!

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
Please stop this "nightmare" with L.A.'s system alerts!!!!!
I can not stand of it anymore!!!!!
If any message of a land area should appear on client, it will be and must be a pop up-auto delete message!
Why I should do this crazy thing of..... deleting a numbered of messages, every time I go to an Amethera trip for example or when I hunt to a close to edge/border field !!!!!
Also "system alert" thing should display "SYSTEM ALERTS" and not participant messages that I 99,9% DON"T EVEN READ 'EM (and I believe I am with the majority of Entropians).

updated:
1. if you want something useful to implement, add a "show land info" option, into system drop menu! That will be a real feature addition.

2. F.O.M.A. it's also "nightmare" if you change domes frequently! (thanks TheLastKnight for remind me that I forgot!)

Last edited:
Please stop this "nightmare" with L.A.'s system alerts!!!!!
I can not stand of it anymore!!!!!
If any message of a land area should appear on client, it will be and must be a pop up-auto delete message!
Why I should do this crazy thing of..... deleting a numbered of messages, every time I go to an Amethera trip for example or when I hunt to a close to edge/border field !!!!!
Also "system alert" thing should display "SYSTEM ALERTS" and not participant messages that I 99,9% DON"T EVEN READ 'EM (and I believe I am with the majority of Entropians).

+rep...Please remove this distraction. It is not a feature.

Agree! it really just needs more klicks. Disable LA infos would be cool.

agreed. PITA clicking that shit all the time

Yup...or mining on FOMA. I hate the message after message after message populating every time I leave a dome and enter another one.

seems we are alone, don't liking that.

I was just thinking the same thing the other day as I did TP runs with people. So cumbersome. We need a better way.

Oooh another +1 here,

Mining with this is very annoying

Rgds

Ace

I agree, nobody wants these alerts. If MA still feels they're necessary to show the tax info, make one alert per area per login session.

+1
a button, disable LA alert would be fine, or just remove that "feature" completely

I should add, this is better than Before, when "entering land area" messages got in the way for private messages.

+1
a button, disable LA alert would be fine, or just remove that "feature" completely

1 button + 5 minut coding and, yea... thats the way.

Back