*WoF Judge Sign-Up Thread* JOBS VACANT!

Hey FEllows

i am a bit infected this year and like to give my Help as a Judge also.

for excample SAT 19:00 / 00:00
see you in the Fields

Greets
Ruben

Hi Ruben, glad to have you on board. Please post your full avatar name for the records and keep an eye on this thread for news:)

Hurrikane

Mack, your spreadsheet doesn't seem to allow for the possibility of the trophy mob being a HoF or Susan. Great job otherwise :)

I should be able to help for the busy Saturday evening slot, probably the afternoon too if needed but that one's looking pretty easy at the moment.

Thanks Oleg, missed that in the rules. Assumed it would be just a separate 40 points regardless, but see comments below about it doubling (or quadrupling). Have added a field to enter the "H" for hof, "S" for Susan, "A" for ATH and "X" for the rare Susan/HOF combo.

I'm assuming if trophy mob hits for ATH that it in fact counts as the score doubler like any other ATH, so put that in. Right now it assumes Main team got the ATH on Trophy mob so doubles the entire score. I'll fix it later so if support team actually gets that it only doubles the Support score. Haven't had one of these yet in 7 years, so not too worried that anyone will hit that "bug" before I get to fix it.

Updated version here:

WOF 2014 Scoresheet - Qualifiers

Thanks, Mack

Hurri,

I will only be around to help USA support hunting on Saturday, so no judging for me that day, but can make all the time slots (7:00, 12:00, 17:00) on Sunday.

Mack

Okay, can't stop puttering.

I think I got rid of the backwards compatible issues with the sheet except some minor cell formatting. Let me know if anyone still has problems running this on older versions of Excel. I also added a version number. Latest & greatest is now called 1.04 and is shown in upper left below the title. Corrected the file name (was using "2012") and corrected the sheet name as well.

So here is the new version:

Version 1.04 - WOF 2014 Scoresheet - Qualifiers

And just in case I broke something here is the older version:

Version 1.03 - WOF 2014 Scoresheet - Qualifiers

Let me know if you find any problems.

Thanks, Mack

Minor bug - if I enter a global value into the trophy mob box, I can't delete it due to the sheet protection (though I can amend it to zero).

I'm available for the Sat 1900 and the Sunday 0000 and 0700 time slots. I'm up for doing two sessions in a day, but all three would be a little bit crazy. Let me know where I would be most useful :)

Also, thanks to both Mack and Jamira for the scoring sheets!

Minor bug - if I enter a global value into the trophy mob box, I can't delete it due to the sheet protection (though I can amend it to zero).

Thanks again Oleg. I see what you are seeing, it won't let me hit the "Delete" key to empty out that field for some reason. I can hit "Backspace" and it clears it for me, or set it to 0 as you suggested. I can't see what is different about the formatting for that field as compared to say, any other global amount field down further in the spreadsheet. Those you can hit "Delete" and blanks out the field just fine.

Didn't see anything obvious to fix this, but will look at it closer later.

Password is always "wof2014" if you want to experiment.

Thanks, Mack

Hurri,

I will only be around to help USA support hunting on Saturday, so no judging for me that day, but can make all the time slots (7:00, 12:00, 17:00) on Sunday.

Mack

I know I won't be able to do the extra one on Sunday so with your permission I'll tell Team CZECH they can hunt at 17:00. If you can't make it let me know.

Thanks;)

Hurrikane

If he can't make it I plan to be there at all matches.

Asking as team captain:

Will 17:00 sunday be availible as an ordinary slot?

I know one or two of my teammembers probably would prefer such a time.

I am now offering it (only fair) but decide quickly so I can arrange a Judge:)

Hurrikane

Heya,

Darwi Dar Odrade - willing to jump in and help with judging, if still needed.

Hello,

Simone Wauspaus Kelleners reporting for duty incase needed.

full ava name

oh sorry i often forgett it Full name is

Chriss Ruben Nomad

also edited in first post

greets

Ruben

Hi, Grey Greyhair Sloth (BIG host) reporting for duty.

Thanks to all the new Judges to apply, I PROMISE to sort out the threads and make this all a bit clearer and easier by the end of the Qualifiers;)

Will be in-game from an hour before kick-off. Will post concerning which Judges are available or needed in a couple of hours.

Hurrikane

I am available for all time slots except Saturday/Sunday 00:00 time slot as I assume that is when USA will hunt again. I do need to spend some time in my shop this weekend, but have flexibility to do that whenever I want. So while I'm available for almost any slot, I can only be there to judge 1 or 2 of them, preferably back to back slots. Getting an assignment or two ahead of time will be very helpful for me this weekend so I can plan.

Anybody judging the Sunday time slots make sure you check the relationship between your time zone and MA time as at least European Summer Time, maybe others, ends Sunday the 26th at 02:00 A.M. right?

Thanks, Mack

I should be able to do the Saturday evening and possibly the Sunday afternoon.

Confirmed slots:

CONFIRMED SO FAR:

14:00 Saturday:

DACH, Great Britain

19:00 Saturday:

Africa, Finland, Wales, Czech, Eudoria

00:00 Midnight Sat/Sun

Guinea, USA

07:00 Sunday:

Australia

12:00 Sunday:

BeNeLux

17:00 Sunday:

Sweden

Will update if more come in but not all teams are going for the second hit on the moblist it seems. If any Judges who are available can show up where it looks busy we should be fine, when we get to the Group Stages I will be clamping down on the booking procedure a little and making sure we have this information in good time.

Thanks and see you there:)

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Hurrikane,

as advised to you prior to last weekend, Aussie team requested the following time slot.

Sunday 26/Oct/2014 07:00 GMT

I think you may have interpreted that as a time for the first weekend of 19th. Gypsy probably didn't realise we needed to resubmit, since our request time hasn't changed.

I don't see this as a currently available slot. Can you please confirm we are good to go at this time?

Thanks,
KikkiJikki

Hurrikane,

as advised to you prior to last weekend, Aussie team requested the following time slot.

Sunday 26/Oct/2014 07:00 GMT

I think you may have interpreted that as a time for the first weekend of 19th. Gypsy probably didn't realise we needed to resubmit, since our request time hasn't changed.

I don't see this as a currently available slot. Can you please confirm we are good to go at this time?

Thanks,
KikkiJikki

CONFIRMED it is available, just no-one booked it except you this week:)

Sorry, missed you off the list as your booking was still on last weeks's list:) Fixed now.

Hurrikane

I will be there available to judge except at 00:00 timeslot on Saturday, will try to make the Sunday timeslots, but 07:00 is the middle of the night for me.

I plan to be around for the 1st 2 and last 2 time slots. If u need me for the other slots, I can be there, but I would need to know by 23:00 Saturday.

I can judge any slot except the 19:00 Saturday, and the 07:00 Sunday.

Will show up, see if ya need me

Go Team Eudoria!! :cheer:

I have a soc event right in the middle of most of Saturday and a RL commitment Sunday, but I'm going to try to make myself available as backup if needed this weekend.

Hi and thanks to all who Judged or offered for a great opening weekend. The new moblist is up for you to peruse and hopefully teams will confirm their times in the next few days and I can allot the slots to each of you.

NOTE: Judges MUST validate the Main and Support Team names to ensure they comply with the Rules; Teams should be called;
WOF XXXXXX (Nation's name) MAIN or
WOF XXXXXX (Nation's Name) SUPPORT in order for scoring apps to work. Personalisation is fine but AFTER those words.

All Team Member lists and chat logs of hunts can be emailed to me at bedragonned@yahoo.co.uk, please label them clearly as there will be a lot to look through:)

Forwarding the timesheet to Mindark for the first round of wages, will notify when the payroll arrives.

Thanks again:)

Hurrikane

Hi and thanks to all who Judged or offered for a great opening weekend. The new moblist is up for you to peruse and hopefully teams will confirm their times in the next few days and I can allot the slots to each of you.

NOTE: Judges MUST validate the Main and Support Team names to ensure they comply with the Rules; Teams should be called;
WOF XXXXXX (Nation's name) MAIN or
WOF XXXXXX (Nation's Name) SUPPORT in order for scoring apps to work. Personalisation is fine but AFTER those words.

All Team Member lists and chat logs of hunts can be emailed to me at bedragonned@yahoo.co.uk, please label them clearly as there will be a lot to look through:)

Forwarding the timesheet to Mindark for the first round of wages, will notify when the payroll arrives.

Thanks again:)

Hurrikane

What does the XXXXXX signify? Should be "WoF (Country) main/support (then other stuff)" right? As we saw this past weekend language also plays a part I agree with WALS. Native language should be allowed.

What does the XXXXXX signify? Should be "WoF (Country) main/support (then other stuff)" right? As we saw this past weekend language also plays a part I agree with WALS. Native language should be allowed.

When I first saw the Welsh main team globals, I thought it was a support team (not knowing "Innit" ment "main"). For me, having clear team names means less risk of mistakes (risk of missing a global).

As for native names, it could be a bit tricky if you go to languages that use letters outside A-Z ,)

Basically we need to know at a glance who is who, and standardized naming is the best way to achieve that. Yes, XXXXX means name of your Nation.

Hurrikane

Back