*WoF Judge Sign-Up Thread* JOBS VACANT!

Ok, again sorry for the late notice but the Match Schedule Thread is now up and running and should be your first port of call to check on when and where we're needed for Judging.

To save you clicking on it this time though, today and tomorrow we have the following matches:

USA vs AUSTRALIA SUNDAY 15th : 00:00
ITALY vs EUDORIA SUNDAY 15th : 17:00
FINLAND vs DACH SATURDAY 14th : 19:00
SWEDEN vs ROMANIA
GREAT BRITAIN vs AMETHERA SUNDAY 15th : 17:00
GUINEA vs FRANCE SATURDAY 14th : 19:00

Thanks to any Judges who can attend.

I apologise for the delay in getting the previous wages sorted out I am still chasing a couple of lost ones but all should be paid very soon.

Hurrikane

I may be able to help for 1900 tonight, but not 100% sure.

I am planning on being around for all the matches today.

I will be there for the 19.00 slot and 00.00 slot for judging incase needed.

LEFTOVER MATCHES:

SWEDEN against the absent ROMANIA : SATURDAY 7th 19:00
DACH against the absent ROMANIA : SATURDAY 7th 19:00
FINLAND against the absent ROMANIA : SUNDAY 8th 17:00

LEFTOVER MATCHES:

SWEDEN against the absent ROMANIA : SATURDAY 7th 19:00
DACH against the absent ROMANIA : SATURDAY 7th 19:00
FINLAND against the absent ROMANIA : SUNDAY 8th 17:00

I am omw to Caly now, can assist on the 19.00 one.

Ok, first Semi-Final special request is for the GREAT BRITAIN vs AUSTRALIA match.

If possible I'd like two Judges for a slot starting at 10:00 am SUNDAY MARCH 22nd (finishing 13:00).

I can make the start, not sure about the whole match. First to ask gets it.

Also:

Team Sweden really would like the option of the timeslot 17:00 Sunday.

Would it be possible?

Let me know, and thanks:)

Hurrikane

Last edited:
All Judges wishing to Judge the Semi-Finals please read the post before this one.

Hurrikane

I can make arrangements easily to be there to judge. The 10.00 one, the 17.00 on Sunday I definatly cant.

The GB/Aus match start time is 6AM local for me ... I'd rather not judge this match, but if you really need someone, I can get up early and inject some caffeine... let me know.

I am available for DACH/USA Saturday 19:00 and Sweden/France Sunday 13:00.

Last edited:
Ok here's the confirmed times of the next Stage;

USA vs DACH

SATURDAY 21st MARCH 19:00

GREAT BRITAIN vs AUSTRALIA

SUNDAY 22nd MARCH 10:00

SWEDEN vs FRANCE

SUNDAY 22nd MARCH 13:00

I'm now good to be at all three of them, we have Sloth to assist on Saturday and the second Sunday one, and Simone can come to 10:00 one... I don't mind others taking my slots if they want them, but I'll still be there to oversee. So three slots up for grabs, one per match, no pressure as I'm happy to do them too:)

Hurrikane

Last edited:
I don't feel the need to do a slot; but I could do one if there is the need to.

If I'm needed for the sunday 10:00 slot, for practical reasons, I need a small "gap" (5-10 minutes) until next match starts, for practical reasons, as Team Sweden is a participant in it.

I don't feel the need to do a slot; but I could do one if there is the need to.

If I'm needed for the sunday 10:00 slot, for practical reasons, I need a small "gap" (5-10 minutes) until next match starts, for practical reasons, as Team Sweden is a participant in it.

There will probably be a slight delay in Sweden/France starting, unless we manage to get the 10:00 match underway a bit early. I should be there with another Judge so the slots are covered, but at this point any regular Judge who wants a slot can come take mine (not many left to grab after all).

Hurrikane

I can help out with the Saturday match but those Sunday matches r to early for me.

I can actually help out with all 3 of them. I will just be present at them and fill in incase needed. The Sunday one which I promised I would be at I will be there for obviously :)

I updated the scoresheet for Semi-Finals. Sorry for delay, it's been a hectic week.

Changes for version 4.00:

Updated mob list for Semi-final mobs
Support cap now 150
Enabled Short Straw Bonus fields
Disabled Win Bonus field
Added additional field for Main team member name

WOF 2014 Semi-final Scoresheet

Let me know if you see any mistakes and I'll try to get fixed before tomorrows matches.

Thanks, Mack

I updated the scoresheet for Semi-Finals. Sorry for delay, it's been a hectic week.

Changes for version 4.00:

Updated mob list for Semi-final mobs
Support cap now 150
Enabled Short Straw Bonus fields
Disabled Win Bonus field
Added additional field for Main team member name

WOF 2014 Semi-final Scoresheet

Let me know if you see any mistakes and I'll try to get fixed before tomorrows matches.

Thanks, Mack

Thanks mate, nice one.

Hurrikane

Ok despite logging on over an hour before I'm needed the VU is taking its time uploading, currently looking at ten-fifteen minutes AFTER the start (apologies, internet isn't usually this slow round here).

KittyLee, if you can make the 19:00 slot, as head judge can you start the match please?

I should be along pretty soon after and can take Judging duties if needed.

ABOUT THE SPAWNS
that seem to have gone missing since this Patch; BOTH TEAMS MUST AGREE to either HUNT ANYWAY using whatever scoring mobs are still available, or POSTPONE until tomorrow or next weekend (I can't be sure any problems that need fixing will be dealt with during this weekend). As it is a one-on-one match the playing field would still be level with missing spawns but the points would not come so easily. Let the Judges know which you choose. IT DOES SEEM THEY ARE RETURNING OR RETURNED for the most part, so looks like the match will go ahead.

HEAD JUDGES also include Aia, Mack, Oleg and Spike, just for reference. If sufficient Judges of any rank are present and willing then the match may go ahead (the one with most experience should assume supervisory status).

Hurrikane

Last edited:
The spawns are fine. They're not what was advertised, but they're there.

The spawns are fine. They're not what was advertised, but they're there.

Am getting reports saying the same. Hopefully things are good for a match.

Hurrikane

Tweaked the scoresheet to add more lines for the Main team as DACH ran over a couple lines :)

Gratz on the win.

New version here...

WOF 2014 Semi-Final Scoresheet (version 4.01)

-Mack

P.S. In case you need even more lines you can actually double up the globals per line, say one Grand Formidon, one Wildcard mob, one Aetherex on the same line. Not quite as clean as you don't know the order they happened in, but a work around if need more lines. You don't have to put one global per line.

I plan to be there on the 11th, and will be available to judge.

Best of luck to all the finalists.

Same, got to meet so many people during WoF wouldnt want to miss it. So I will be there as well :)

Okay, here is the updated scoresheet for the Finals.

1.) Added 6th main team member field
2.) Bumped up support cap to 200
3.) Updated mob list for finals mobs

Let me know if anyone sees any bugs.

WOF 2014 Finals Scoresheet

Thanks, Mack

Okay, here is the updated scoresheet for the Finals.

1.) Added 6th main team member field
2.) Bumped up support cap to 200
3.) Updated mob list for finals mobs

Let me know if anyone sees any bugs.

WOF 2014 Finals Scoresheet

Thanks, Mack

Thanks mate, don't know what we'd do without you:)

Hurrikane

Back