*WoF Judge Sign-Up Thread* JOBS VACANT!

I would advice you to NOT write your email like that on a public forum. The reason is that spiders crawl around the web and collects email addresses that later becomes spam targets. Instead, go something like:

Myname at emailprovider dot com

Eeek. WoF Wales Main team would like to apologise for not naming the team correctly :ahh:

We will make a big effort to read the rules before the next round .....

Eeek. WoF Wales Main team would like to apologise for not naming the team correctly :ahh:

We will make a big effort to read the rules before the next round .....

A minor slip by both team and Judge and Head Judge that resulted in no unfair play or advantage or confusion. But did result in a reminder to enforce the Rules a bit more;)

Hurrikane

A minor slip by both team and Judge and Head Judge that resulted in no unfair play or advantage or confusion. But did result in a reminder to enforce the Rules a bit more;)

Glad to see that my assertion that "Innit" is Welsh for "Main" has gained a following though :D

Glad to see that my assertion that "Innit" is Welsh for "Main" has gained a following though :D

Heehee - you would be suprised what you can get away with doing this. Whatch out for them dangerous Araf's!!

Varian Gabriel Wrynn.

I would like to Judge for the event if there are still spots open...

Varian Gabriel Wrynn.

I would like to Judge for the event if there are still spots open...

Very much so:) Welcome to the fold.

As soon as I get a few more confirmed times from the teams I will post them in the Judges' Thread for Judges to be assigned to them. For now the times we need most help are 19:00 Saturday and 00:00 + 07:00 Sunday.

Hurrikane

As with previous weeks, I plan to be around for the 1st 2 and last 2 time slots. If u need me for the other slots, I can be there, but I would need some warning.

Ok so far the following timeslots have been booked;

TEAM GUINEA: 19:00 Saturday 8th November

TEAM USA: 00:00 Sunday 9th November

TEAM GB: 12:00 Sunday 9th November

TEAM CZECH: 17:00 Sunday 9th November
TEAM EUDORIA: 17:00 Sunday 9th November

Will post the others as soon as they are confirmed. Still expecting 17:00 Saturday to be the busiest slot.

Hurrikane

I should be able to be there for 00:00 timeslot saturday and 17:00 timeslot sunday.

You can put me down for the 1900 Saturday again I think, and 1700 Sunday.

Reporting in for Saturday 19.00 slot and sunday 00.00 slot.
Will try to come back to Caly in time to maybe be available for the 17.00 slot on Saturday, however cant promise this one.

Hi I'm available for any of the times

Team USA - 00:00 Sunday
Team GB - 12:00 Sunday
Team Czech or Eudoria - 17:00 Sunday

Also available 17:00 Saturday

I'll will be there this week end. I don't know when i'm free, will post a update.

I can be there for any slot except 00:00 Sunday.

TEAM FRANCE: 14:00 Saturday 8th November

TEAM FINLAND: 19:00 Saturday 8th November
TEAM WALES: 19:00 Saturday 8th November
TEAM ITALY: 19:00 Saturday 8th November

TEAM DACH: 12:00 Sunday 9th November

TEAM CZECH:
17:00 Sunday 9th November
TEAM SWEDEN: 17:00 Sunday 9th November

Will post the others as soon as they are confirmed.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Updated the scoresheet for Qualifier 2 round:

Also added field to specify who got the Trophy mob so the ped get added into the correct total.

Version 1.05 - 2014 WOF Scoresheet

As usual, password protected - "wof2014"

Let me know if anyone sees any bugs.

Thanks, Mack

TEAM FRANCE: 14:00 Saturday 8th November:

TEAM CZECH:

Ok...............

I am just about to go in-game, I can Judge FRANCE at 14:00....

WIll have trouble judging the 19:00 slot but the following Judges have stated their availability;

Mack
Oleg
Simone
Sloth
Darwi

Should be there to oversee the start but may miss the finish so please send me the scores as usual. I will be able to attend all the other slots but I am fine with letting others Judge as I don't want to hog the wages.

In all occasions where I am not there the most experienced Judge takes my role of overseer; in this instance that would be Mack, or (Oleg if Mack can't make it)

Other new Judges (Maia, Zana) and any other existing ones, if you turn up for any of the other slots I will allocate you a team if one is available.

Hurrikane

PROBLEM can't log on.... the launch page is all a different size and NO launch button....

Anyone able to Judge FRANCE at 14:00 can they please do so!

Hurrikane

We've got it covered Hurri, don't panic :)

We've got it covered Hurri, don't panic :)

Thanks man looks like my spanky new top-of-the-range graphics card is fried somehow. Got one coming thanks to a mate who's arriving soon, hoping to get on-line before the busy slot.

If I can't, could someone officiate? (Looking at you, Oleg;))

Damn damn damn damn HATE TECHNOLOGY TODAY

Hurrikane

Ok so far the following timeslots have been booked; note TEAM AFRICA are now hunting at 19:00 as well as the other 4 teams; any Judges with time to spare please attend if possible to cope with this. Still got a dead graphics card, will do my best to be on later. PLEASE LOG ALL TEAMS, SCORES AND WHO JUDGED EACH TEAM and forward them to me in the usual way.

TEAM FRANCE: 14:00 Saturday 8th November

TEAM AFRICA: 19:00 Saturday 8th November

TEAM CZECH:

Hurrikane

Judges found bug during first match where Trophy mob score wasn't getting added in to team score. Fixed, new version below:

Version 1.06 - WOF 2014 Scoresheet

Thanks, Mack

(P.S. Still need to add logic in to add trophy and bonus mob points into appropriate Main or Support scores, but for now get added to Main score. Will only cause a problem if Support gets an ATH in which case the trophy and bonus mob points will not get doubled correctly. In that rare case, please double the trophy or bonus mob points as well and add it in if support teams got either/both of those mobs).

Last edited:
Thanks Mack. I appreciate that you make these for the judges to use. :yay:

Hi Hurrikane - I am happy to judge any non eudoria matches that need to be done

Back