From 2 PED to a LA mission

Sunnybear

Old
Society
Tax Collectors
Sunny Ayenta Bear
Hi there!

I have seen a post before where someone tried to keep trading a small item for a slightly bigger valued item until he would reach his ultimate goal of obtaining a land area. I'm not quite sure if he succeeded or not but I am set to succeed myself.

In order for this to be a success I'll start with 2 PED. These 2 PED are a start and whenever i'm bored enough to go sweating or stand in line at oil rig, i'll add whatever I gain there to the LA mission. Also all tips that I gain during fap services will be added to the total.

As of now, there is 2 ped available and I'm hoping to trade this today for something of bigger value. If you want to help me succeed in this mission, add me ingame "Sunny Ayenta Bear" or reply to this topic.

I'll update this topic daily right now but probably weekly later on when trading gets harder.

Lets show everyone that dedication can bring good things upon even the poorest people ingame!

- Sunny Ayenta Bear

If you can make 2% per trade, and keep trading the full amount you will only have to make 600 trades or so to reach roughly 150k. Good luck, would be cool if you pulled it through!

How much is a LA nowadays anywa?

Hard way to play in entropia but a really great goal ! To start ... maybe you can get a 1k sweat with that :lolup:
Sorry.. joke time off !

Good luck ;)

Thorias

PS : yeah 602 trades ;p

I see you unlocked a new profession in EU. :)

Already tried several times. Most famous 100sweat to hangar which never succeeded

Hangers are around 5cent per piece on ebay so i think it was hangar

Well the 1k sweat to a hangar thread, started when you needed a hangar to fly to CND/CP.
Today hangars have no use, good work MA :D

Hangers are around 5cent per piece on ebay so i think it was hangar

Well the 1k sweat to a hangar thread, started when you needed a hangar to fly to CND/CP.
Today hangars have no use, good work MA :D

I actually tried to make a joke about a typo that used to occur quite a bit. I don't know how many threads I have read about people trying to obtain hangers...

Glad I never bought a hangar but rented one, must have been the most boring activity in-game and the profits were so low I could make more holding a towel outside a public bathroom.

Anyways, what's the latest prices of LAs?

Update 1

Yes, you guys are right, it was sweat into a hangar (or hanger for all I care :laugh:).

After a fap service with a nice tip I was able to put it together and got myself to a full set of pixie (M). If anyone is interested in the set of pixie (for a nice price) or just wants to help me along the way (either by giving me a job or by donating) don't forget to add me ingame!

- Sunny Ayenta Bear

update 2

Hi guys,

another update here!

I bought that set of pixie for tt+10 and sold it yesterday for tt+15. Now up to 29.30 ped. Later today or tomorrow I will fly out to buy fanoos faps with the money and sell them in packs of 100 for 0.7 ped profit on every 5 ped. I think this is the best item to be flipping with just a few peds in my card. I will also use the other peds i have to purchase the fanoos so I can restock my fanoos on LA mission. If you need fanoos for 0.057 ped a piece, let me know by adding me!

- Sunny Ayenta Bear

Hi guys,

another update here!

I bought that set of pixie for tt+10 and sold it yesterday for tt+15. Now up to 29.30 ped. Later today or tomorrow I will fly out to buy fanoos faps with the money and sell them in packs of 100 for 0.7 ped profit on every 5 ped. I think this is the best item to be flipping with just a few peds in my card. I will also use the other peds i have to purchase the fanoos so I can restock my fanoos on LA mission. If you need fanoos for 0.057 ped a piece, let me know by adding me!

- Sunny Ayenta Bear

Whats your travel cost to and from toulan?

What eco do i get when paying 0.057 per piece?

Cheers and good luck.

ermik

Hi guys,

another update here!

- Sunny Ayenta Bear

You sold full set pixie for tt+15? You could have easily sold for +25. If you want to succeed you need patience to find the highest bidder.

Hi there!

I have seen a post before where someone tried to keep trading a small item for a slightly bigger valued item until he would reach his ultimate goal of obtaining a land area. I'm not quite sure if he succeeded or not but I am set to succeed myself.

In order for this to be a success I'll start with 2 PED. These 2 PED are a start and whenever i'm bored enough to go sweating or stand in line at oil rig, i'll add whatever I gain there to the LA mission. Also all tips that I gain during fap services will be added to the total.

As of now, there is 2 ped available and I'm hoping to trade this today for something of bigger value. If you want to help me succeed in this mission, add me ingame "Sunny Ayenta Bear" or reply to this topic.

I'll update this topic daily right now but probably weekly later on when trading gets harder.

Lets show everyone that dedication can bring good things upon even the poorest people ingame!

- Sunny Ayenta Bear

Hey, don't want trush your dreams, but you have very little chances of sucess for few reasons.

Most important is absolute value in peds of trades u are making now ( or rather diference in absolute value in peds vs. %'s of transaction ). For example if u trade now something worth 1 ped into something worth 1,1 ped u made 10% in plus, but those 0,1 ped is so insignificant for so many people that is relatively easy to make such transaction. Same % to gain in one of your latest transaction will be in terms of absolute value somehere around 10 K peds. It will be very hard to find anyone willing to take such loss in order to make you succed. Each transaction will be not only another transaction to make bud lot lot harder ( like in logarytmic manner )

There was also lot of tries of similar undertakings here and noone suceed.

Unless it makes you really happy it is beter to cease it at begining ( to avoid later frustration ) and save time for making something more fun/usefull/profitable ( paste any ) as time is only asset you cant really accumulate, buy or regain.

Hey, don't want trush your dreams, but you have very little chances of sucess for few reasons.

Most important is absolute value in peds of trades u are making now ( or rather diference in absolute value in peds vs. %'s of transaction ). For example if u trade now something worth 1 ped into something worth 1,1 ped u made 10% in plus, but those 0,1 ped is so insignificant for so many people that is relatively easy to make such transaction. Same % to gain in one of your latest transaction will be in terms of absolute value somehere around 10 K peds. It will be very hard to find anyone willing to take such loss in order to make you succed. Each transaction will be not only another transaction to make bud lot lot harder ( like in logarytmic manner )

There was also lot of tries of similar undertakings here and noone suceed.

Unless it makes you really happy it is beter to cease it at begining ( to avoid later frustration ) and save time for making something more fun/usefull/profitable ( paste any ) as time is only asset you cant really accumulate, buy or regain.

You're assuming that he plans on getting to a point where he's buying gear worth thousands and trying to resell on the same 10%. There's other ways to continue to gain PED, whether he sticks to small sales (like pixie parts for example) or he takes a smaller % gain off bigger items. There's more than one way to skin a cat.

That said, be patient and wait for better deals (like what was stated about the pixie).

I do agree with Shoti. There is one thing to reduce this effect ... multiple the number of "start trading u do", it will reduce the last trade "cost" but increase greatly the time spend on it ..

cheers !

Thorias

You're assuming that he plans on getting to a point where he's buying gear worth thousands and trying to resell on the same 10%. There's other ways to continue to gain PED, whether he sticks to small sales (like pixie parts for example) or he takes a smaller % gain off bigger items. There's more than one way to skin a cat.

That said, be patient and wait for better deals (like what was stated about the pixie).

Yes I assumed that. But we can count your way too.

Let's say average LA is 150 000 peds
Lets say he is able to make one good pixie deal a day for 30% in plus ( so 10 ped set change to something worth 13 ped )
150 000 / 3 = 50 000 "good deals" or 136 years and 11 months chain of good transaction.

Lets assume he will find 3 persons everyday thats still over 45 years...lets hope pixies will be still here. HOw old are you Sunnybear if you dont mind ???

Yes I assumed that. But we can count your way too.

Let's say average LA is 150 000 peds
Lets say he is able to make one good pixie deal a day for 30% in plus ( so 10 ped set change to something worth 13 ped )
150 000 / 3 = 50 000 "good deals" or 136 years and 11 months chain of good transaction.

Lets assume he will find 3 persons everyday thats still over 45 years...lets hope pixies will be still here. HOw old are you Sunnybear if you dont mind ???

That's also assuming that is the ONLY deal he'd be making. But accumulating enough PED to make a lot of deals on smaller items daily *could* pay off. Obviously it'd have to be worked at. There is also moving into medium level items, and tacking on a few hundred PED (which may be less than 10%). It all depends on the buyer. If you can find a quick sale on an item that costs 10k PED normally but the seller is willing to part at 9.5k because they need quick PEDs... that could equate to 500 PED in one day, on top of whatever else is sold.

If you're willing to work for it, there is always a way to accomplish your task.

That's also assuming that is the ONLY deal he'd be making. But accumulating enough PED to make a lot of deals on smaller items daily *could* pay off. Obviously it'd have to be worked at. There is also moving into medium level items, and tacking on a few hundred PED (which may be less than 10%). It all depends on the buyer. If you can find a quick sale on an item that costs 10k PED normally but the seller is willing to part at 9.5k because they need quick PEDs... that could equate to 500 PED in one day, on top of whatever else is sold.

If you're willing to work for it, there is always a way to accomplish your task.

Come on Rave, medium deals ? U can pull out even deals betwen medium and easy and other deals betwen medium and hard. Sure is that the more profitable deal, harder to make it.

500 peds/ day are making best LA's in game thats why they cost around 500 k peds. I am not tellinf that making 500 ped a day average is imposible in EU. I am sure it is as i did it myself. I am only telling that it is impossible in barter or mixed trade in reasonable time of life.

If you want we can always bet. U may even set a period of time in which sunnybear will trade his way to LA.

Selling 10k item in one day is almost impossible. If seller has 10k item that is easy to be sold same day at 10k, he will sell it for 10k. Anyways at one moment the OP will run into problem called lack of time, he dont have time to deal with all the clients - clients want to be chatted to, you cant just täke item and give 90% for it, you need to persuade them, it all takes time.
Selling 10k items will eventually lead OP to big losses (you buy unique item, and boom you see on forum, that due to bug on rocktropia they are now almost tt crap).
Trading is not easy, it will take years to get hold of it, and even then you will get burned. Only way to make guaranteed profit is to auction snipe and deal with the bad repuation on the forum (Mr.Infinity and his AUDs and CLDs and other items he has bought because someone made error).

K we are getting far from the topic but realistically speaking with good knowledge and lets say 10k on account, you can easily raise 150-200k a year if you are online 8h a day full time trader. OP should aim for 300-500 ped items with profit margin around 100ped, noone cares about measly 100ped, so quite easy money.

Remember to be succesful and not hated at the same time you must offer service of trading and not rip off ppl. And offering service takes time and knowledge.

Ahh yeah and one more problem, as soon as OP has 5k peds on his account he will start thinking ´thoughts like : "Hmm i have 5k peds if i craft 500clicks of lvl2 i might get big HOF.. and if i dont i still get back 90% of the peds"... and we all know where it eventually leads.

Why so neagtive ?

He said 2 PED into an LA, not 2 PED with items to an LA.

He also may buy, resources big volumes (once he got the money for it), doing 1-5% profit / trade.
Trading with resources is much easyer than items.

Why so neagtive ?

He said 2 PED into an LA, not 2 PED with items to an LA.

He also may buy, resources big volumes (once he got the money for it), doing 1-5% profit / trade.
Trading with resources is much easyer than items.

Yes building a volume in peds is critical and opens many doors and oportunities.

If there's a will there's a chance :)
My advice:
- stay away from armor trades at higher levels (they are dropping in mu a lot) - adjusted pixie/musca seem to be constant these days...
- once you get a bit of capital (1k ped) try and ask people at tt if they are willing to sell you their loot for tt. a lot of players don't stack up much so if you can get some hides, muscle oil, paints for tt and have the time to sell those would be sure investment (worst case scenario you get your tt back)
- don't get greedy, if a trade seems too good to be true it probably is
- check auction orders really really carefully, don't buy something with an order you saw 8 hours before in mind, check them hourly at least

Good luck with your goal, it can be done.

When it comes to getting advice on trading and how to trade, you will find that everyone has an opinion on how they think trading works, but those who know the most will almost always say the least.

When it comes to getting advice on trading and how to trade, you will find that everyone has an opinion on how they think trading works, but those who know the most will almost always say the least.

Wise words indeed!

Update 3

Wow so many of you have replied to my topic!
I know it's going to be hard, very hard, just keep in mind that it is a goal i've set and want to keep track of by updating this post. Knowing it will be so hard to just trade up remember I will also add any sweat gathered (currently ~3k) and all tips I get from fapping (fapping is on a low right now so not adding much right now). Next to trading i'm also doing my normal stuff with my own peds.
I went up to toulan and purchased 4140 fanoos with my own ped and the 29.30 I had after selling the pixie. All of the peds made (so take off costs of oil+landing) will be added to the LA total.
Selling all my fanoos (which I think will happen within a week) will give me another 15-17 ped to add to the goal.

I personally was thinking about trading my way up to ~1500-1600 ped and then buy a CLD. With the remainder start small trades again up to the next CLD. I won't use any of the peds for my personal use (ie. hunts/crafting/mining). I have my own ped card to do the activities i normally do. I also have 2 items in storage right now that I need to sell some day soon. I am thinking of buying them off myself (with the LA peds) and whatever amount I sell it for higher than what I paid myself will also be added to the total).

And yeah, sniping auctions seems like a good way to make some peds too. I'll look into it when I read ~400-500 ped.

Thank you all very much for responding and commenting on my LA mission. I kind of feel that the more pessimistic some are, the more it motivates me to prove them wrong.

If you are interested in Fanoos (0.07 / 50 sweat - per 1 // 5.90 - per 100 // 28.50 - per 500 (<0.057 ea) then add me ingame :)
Ermik purchased 100 and thanks again for that!

- Sunny Ayenta Bear

And yeah, sniping auctions seems like a good way to make some peds too. I'll look into it when I read ~400-500 ped.

You can actually start doing that now. There are about a half dozen specific items that you should focus your efforts on and then keep making incremental gains with other stuff you are doing. Send me a PM and try to catch me online. I'll point you towards a few things. I'll be home in about an hour from this post.

Also another thing to remember, if you keep posting every detail on the forum, there will be dozens of others who copy exactly what you are doing and they will create all kinds of problems for you.

Back