[Videos] Trying out some Level 13 Amps!

It's a bad time to be mining at the moment, thats for sure.

Going to have to wait for it to clear up..

Caly is dry as a bone.

Oh my word Tommy. Looks like you had a run similar to or maybe even in fact worse than my awful runs. Sorry to see and as you say MA really needs to sort it out otherwise no one will be playing this game in a year or two.

:laugh:

Well I don't see what MA has to sort out in this case when he had about 103% avg tt return on all runs combined?

Well I don't see what MA has to sort out in this case when he had about 103% avg tt return on all runs combined?

If this was facebook, I would create 5 accounts to like this 5 times.

This is just.. everything. EVERYTHING

Well, they ARE responsible for the high amp MU by makin the amp blueprints and resources needed to craft them rare.

If that dropped like candy, high level amps would be much more cost friendly to make, at least for the miners :p

If level 13 amps were vastly available at a MU of like 110% or lower, that would make a huge difference.

If we looted some UL 13 ones as well, but that's probably never gonna happen :p

had fun watching your videos, but please, for all that is sacred, the next time you go mining with lv13's, try mining in high MU areas, try shinook for ruga (if it's not shifted yet), gaia's cradle for kanerium, redulite or anything that has a decent MU. Otherwise it's painful to watch someone farm belkar with lv13 :laugh:

although you were in Kirtz area when you had that terrible run

GL & hope to see new vids soon

Last edited:
had fun watching your videos, but please, for all that is sacred, the next time you go mining with lv13's, try mining in high MU areas, try shinook for ruga (if it's not shifted yet), gaia's cradle for kanerium, redulite or anything that has a decent MU. Otherwise it's painful to watch someone farm belkar with lv13 :laugh:

although you were in Kirtz area when you had that terrible run

GL & hope to see new vids soon

Thanks. Dont think it matters much without a 1000 m-ish finder though... :p

Good news!

Thought I had given up on level 13 amp mining? You were right!

At least until today. Since my last mining trip I've managed to scrape together some PED gained from EP referrals and Calypso Deeds. Enough to cover a level 13 amp!

Also, the amps have dropped from 515 PED or so, to around 445 now, so it's almost 70 PED less markup right there!

Which means that I've done a new mining video today! So for those of you who liked them, Happy New Year! :wtg: :yay: :wtg:

It's rendering as I type this, but I'll update this thread once it's done and uploaded to YouTube! Probably within two hours anyway...

Hope you looked forward to it! But I do have 1.200 views on the part 5 mining run so I suppose you did... :laugh:

And yes, I am still alive. I've just fallen into the disease people call WoW right now. That, and the flu... :duh:

Good news!

Thought I had given up on level 13 amp mining? You were right!

At least until today. Since my last mining trip I've managed to scrape together some PED gained from EP referrals and Calypso Deeds. Enough to cover a level 13 amp!

Also, the amps have dropped from 515 PED or so, to around 445 now, so it's almost 70 PED less markup right there!

Which means that I've done a new mining video today! So for those of you who liked them, Happy New Year! :wtg: :yay: :wtg:

It's rendering as I type this, but I'll update this thread once it's done and uploaded to YouTube! Probably within two hours anyway...

Hope you looked forward to it! But I do have 1.200 views on the part 5 mining run so I suppose you did... :laugh:

And yes, I am still alive. I've just fallen into the disease people call WoW right now. That, and the flu... :duh:

Great news :yay: Like to see more lvl 13 amps videos

Great news :yay: Like to see more lvl 13 amps videos

It's a bit delayed though... Something went wrong in the rendering process so the image glitched in a part of the movie so now I am re-rendering it again. Hopefully this time, all goes well...

So if nothing bugs out now so I need to re-render it again, it should be up within an hour. :ahh:

Good news to everyone who like my mining videos!

I've created a playlist on youtube which can be found by clicking HERE!

Opening this will line up all my mining episodes in order and continue playing the next one after the first one has finished! I hope you enjoy this and find it smooth to use!

Perfect for those days you wanna just sit for hours and watch other people lose mon... profit... ;)

I also added this link to the front page of this thread to make it easier to find! :wise:

New video out again! Almost two days in a row! But only almost...

Spiced it up a bit and I want to hear your opinion of the change I made!

:wtg: Like it? :wtg:

I will. But at the moment I need to recoup from this run's loss.

Might do my 10th run as well but after that it's time for a break. Depending on how it goes ofc.

Should I hit 50.000 PED rugaritz or something, I might do a few more... xD

To celebrate my 10th mining run with level 13 amps, I decided to do go nuts and do the run inside PVP3!

Enjoy! It was... Sweaty... to say the least...

Reactions: MPZ
I just made two new videos!

The first one is where I find a tower of roughly 9000 PED belkar so it's worth checking out!

The second one is a regular level 13 amp run. With tons of HoFs... ;)

As you may notice, I have gone from heavy editing to Twitching live instead.

The good thing with Twitching is I can interact with people while mining and that it requires a LOT less editing. In fact, I do no editing whatsoever other than the start / stop time and the youtube thumbnail.

The bad thing is that the videos remain unedited and become pretty long compared to the old ones.

So, my question to you guys is, do you prefer this long live stream version, or the old short edited ones?

Feel free to state your opinion because it's important to me that people like what I do!

Here is run # 14.

It's from august 13th but I forgot to post it here! Enjoy my misery!

Reactions: ZPF
Here is run # 14.

It's from august 13th but I forgot to post it here! Enjoy my misery!

Love the vids Tommy! Keep em comin'!

If it makes you feel any better I burned through 6 D-class amps on FOMA, that was about 240 clicks. Hit 5 shitty tiny globals. Something like 40% return even with MU. And we both know others are doing even worse :p

May the loot be with you.

And here is the last one I did, around the same time as part 14.

I didn't upload it until now because my stream on Twitch decided to split up into two parts for some reason, which forced me to convert it to youtube, download it from there, put them together into one long video, and reupload it.

Just the rendering of the video took almost 3 hours and became a 7 GB large movie file.

But here it is, so if you missed it live, you can watch it on YouTube now.

The name of this one is "Lootius Betrayal?"

And if you check it out, you will know why.

What happened to Nea, anyway?

Oh, and by the way!

Two days ago, I replaced my old Radeon HD 5970 card with a MSI Geforce 980 GTX TI (6GB) card.

This means that my future streams will be around 50-60 FPS and also no more flickering trees or terrain in the game!

So this is good for you as well as me! Better quality streams from now on!

Look forward to my next stream, and let lootius be with me in that one.

Aaand, I just realized that I forgot to post mining run # 13.

My pet snake died at the end of mining run 12 so when I recorded run # 13 I had my mind on other things.

So that's why this one is called "Rest in Peace". There is a picture of her at the bottom right corner as well during this stream.

Sorry about any confusion... And spam... :scared:

Mining run # 16 is out!

After many months of being a way from EU, my calypso deeds finally gathered some money for me to do another run!

And it went very well, so expect more mining runs in the coming days!

Here are the videos from yesterday! Loot was good and I topped 50 viewers as max. Then my internet died and I lost 15 of those viewers... Which ruined my entire stream more or less...

But at lest the loot comforted me, as did all the new followers I got!

This was meant to be a really long mining video, but due to the disconnect, it got split up into two parts instead!

I hope you enjoy all my babbling and mining this time as well!

Reactions: MPZ
Run 17 , didn't go as well...

Part 1​

Part 2

Also, a very special thank you to Splooshi for the 10$ donation at the end! It was appreciated!

Last edited:
Back