Vi's Healing services (VHS) w/ optional Bonus Unlocks!

Vi Bitfury

Alpha
Vi V3r0nyka BitFury
The VHS Service is no longer available!

NEW: Summer 2016 Migration - Charging only Fap decay and hunter enters into the Bonus Unlock Features. Winter is coming, I mean Migration is upon us, consider using Vi-lyrian heal services today!

Offering Modified EMT Kit Ek-2600 fap services. Please continue to read further below for anyone interested in optional Bonus Unlocks. Otherwise, do not read further as I offer heal services for 4% team healer loot only (no decay costs) with my Tier0 Modified EMT Kit Ek-2600.

BONUS option - Charge 36 Ped/hr (half if 30min), No Fap decay costs, & hunter enters into Bonus Unlock Features.

Regular option - Charge only 4% team healer loot (no decay costs & no Bonus Features).

FAP Info: Modified EMT Kit Ek-2600 (Tier 0) - http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=EMT_kit_Ek-2600_Modified

Please review all of the terms of services (ToS) below.

30 minutes or 1 hour healing services for only ONE assigned hunter.

(*If the hunter chooses to partake in the Bonus Unlocks, this omits the 4% team healer loot and will only be charged 36ped/hr (half if 30min) & no decay costs only. (All Bonus Unlocks will be available!). NOTE: This applies to Bonus Unlocks only which will omit the 4% team healer loot (no decay cost) fee; otherwise it's 4% team healer loot (no decay costs) for hunters not partaking in Bonus Unlock features.

(Will travel to any planet (no CP cave yet) as long as travel expenses are covered upon request).

* Also, please review: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?221249-Healing-Services-Tips-amp-Tricks in reference to a hunter's HP on having armor or no armor in regards to different Faps covering heals for various mobs which includes understanding mutual observations within this thread, thank you.

:yay: Bonus Unlocks: At the beginning of each hunt, I will ask the hunter to pick any number (one time offer only - Bonus Unlocks are optional for the hunter btw and must be decided prior to the hunt). If the hunter globals and the hunter's global matches the exact same number they have chosen, this will unlock the following offers below (only one offer may be selected by indicating V, H, or S via chat). The hunter continues to hunt during the duration of the hour with their chosen #; if the hunter does hit their # in a global, the hunter chooses their reward options; if not, the hunter continues the hour hunt duration.

:wise:Example: The hunter chooses the number 56 (could be any number greater than zero - 0 does not count), and the hunter hits a global for exactly 56 (must match the hunter's exact chosen number - not 65 like in the Double Down Bonus Feature and 560 does not count either); then the hunter unlocks the following V, H, or S offers below.

(V) Vi's Time - One hour free healing service will be available by me (hunter may choose to add to the current hunting time or schedule for another future time-frame arrangement), and all Bonus Unlocks immediately end.

(H) Hit Again - Hunter chooses another different number >0 which is used along with their same prior number (they now get two #s to work with), and if the hunter globals and the hunter's global matches any of the chosen numbers; I will pay the hunter 60 ped, and the hunter enters into the *Double Down Bonus Unlock feature! :thumbup: (Once the hunter hits this feature and I pay the hunter 60 Ped; the "Hit Again" feature ends and the Double Down feature will only be in effect).

(S) Service Cost - All healing services are free on me, and the hunter enters into the Double Down Bonus feature. (All other featured Bonus Unlocks immediately end).

*Double Down Bonus Feature - The hunter now chooses any three single numbers between 1-9 (must choose different numbers - may not be the same numbers for example 1, 5, and 5 or 1, 1, and 1 and may not use 0s or any number >9), and if all three numbers match in any combination inside the hunter's global numbers (hunter's prior globals do not count), I will pay them 260 Ped! (all Bonus Unlocks will immediately end if the hunter successfully hits the Double Down Bonus Feature).

:wise:Example: The hunter chooses the numbers 2, 1, and 3 and the hunter hits a global for 132 - then I pay the hunter 260 Ped since all of the hunter's chosen numbers are inside the hunter's global. Or if the hunter hits a global for any combo of 123, 321, 312, 231, and 213 (Also, if the hunter hits a global for 120, this does not count due to the fact that it only matches 2 out of the 3 numbers chosen by the hunter; hope you get my point here). Furthermore, four digit and higher global amounts will not count, and if the hunter does successfully hit a four or higher digit global, the Double Down Bonus Feature immediately ends.

"Hunt with the option of bonus benefits or bets". Try it out today or whenever the need arizes!

Tips are welcomed. PM me here or in-game if you have any questions, thank you.

Regards,
Vi V3r0nyka BitFury

Last edited:
Sounds like a great deal for any hunter. Good Luck and hope you don't have to pay out too much in double down bonuses.

Time for a Bump!

holy sword, most people will be hella confused, me included xD

Regards

holy sword, most people will be hella confused, me included xD

Regards

Didn't mean to type a novel, lol.

Basically, I'm offering (V.H.S.) healing services to any solo hunter for 4% team healer loot only (no decay costs).

The other option is 36 Ped/hr (half if 30min) & No Fap decay costs if the hunter decides to give my Bonus Unlocks a go.

Quick condensed version of ToS (review & refer to ToS for further details ofc):

- Ask if the hunter wants to try the Bonus Unlock features.
Regular option - If "No", I charge 4% team healer loot (no decay costs & no Bonus Features).

Bonus option - If "Yes", I Charge 36 Ped/hr (half if 30min) & No Fap decay costs, and hunter chooses any number greater than 0. (the chosen number is in effect during the duration of the V.H.S. time until the hunter hits the # that matches their global).

Under "Yes" option for Bonus Unlock features.
- If the hunter hits a global and matches the hunter's chosen number within the time under my healing services. Hunter may choose only 1 reward from the following 3 options (V.H.S.) below:

V - 1 hour of free healing services by me (by future appointment/arrangements).
H - Or try and hit another global by adding another new # > 0 on top of their original chosen # that matches the hunter's chosen numbers for a chance to win 60 Ped. (Double Down feature included for possible chance to win an additional 260 Ped!).
S - All fees from my services are free (Fap decay omitted per the allotted hour), and the Double Down Bonus feature is offered.

Just wanted to clarify how the Bonus Unlocks & Double Down features work along with offering something interesting and even perhaps a bit of fun :).

Cheerz,
Vi

Last edited:
Well, had my first hunter that hired me for a couple hours today, and learned alot on starting to be a Fap'r, lol. Will have to make further adjustments on my ToS, and will add additional info (rewards sections H & S). The hunter tried the Bonus Unlocks feature and chose their number, but had no globals :(. Wish this hunter better loots in the future. Thanks for hiring me and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Regards,
Vi

Last edited:
Upgraded my Improved 2350 to a Modified 2350 from the Shroom broker. Regular Option Fee lowered from 25 Ped/hr to 23 Ped/hr!

Bump :)

Last edited:
Another interesting healing run the other day; thanking TheRock for hiring me :)

Got myself a Modified EMT kit Ek-2600 Tier 1.2 as the Modified EMT Kit Ek-2350 has been sold/traded and is no longer my main FAP for the V.H.S. healing services. I've updated and adjusted the ToS along with the new fees associated in regards to this new FAP. Look forward to continuing this service, and please feel free to contact me here or in-game if you have any questions.

Regular option - Charge 4% team healer loot (no decay costs & no Bonus Features).

Bonus option - 36 Ped/hr & No decay costs, and the hunter chooses any number greater than 0. (the chosen number is in effect during the duration of the hour until the hunter hits the # that matches the global).

Cheerz,
Vi

Last edited:
Had my first hunter today, Jay VeNgeNcE, who tried out my healing services using my new T1 Modified EMT Kit Ek-2600 under the Bonus Option. Jay chose the number 75 in the chat window before the hunt started, and during the hour hunt he global'd for 79. You were so close to being the first hunter to unlock the Bonus Features, and appreciate you giving this a fun try; thanks bud. Wanted to also thank Holidae for taking the time out to assist me on improving this service :).

Will you be the next hunter who hires me, unlocks the Bonus Features, and successfully gets rewarded by the Double Down Bonus Feature?

Regular option - Charge only 36 Ped/hr (no decay costs).

Bonus option - Charge Fap decay costs only and hunter enters into Bonus Unlock Features.

-Vi

Last edited:
Wanted to update for the record of being hired by Raticka under Decay Only w/ Bonus Unlock Features options. Even though his number did not hit, at least a few globals including a HoF from Protz turned up, gz. Thanks for the tips as well; gl.

Time for a BUMP!

Last edited:
Was hired by Arkon today as '108' was the chosen # under the Decay Only and Bonus Unlock features option. Even though the number did not hit, at least a HoF from a Warrior Elite came out in the end :). Appreciate you trying out my services and thanks for the tips.

BUMP!

Last edited:
Did a few more heal jobs under Decay Only w/ Bonus Unlock Feature options today.

Was first hired by toxin as he picked #179 while hunting big Proterons. After several fierce kills, one of the globals ended up being higher than the picked #, gz atleast, and look forward to working with you in the future again.

Then, Rattler wanted to try out my fapping services along with knocking out one of his tough daily missions in PVP - Muluks. The number chosen was 119, and only a few globals came out within the hour time span. I do appreciate his enthusiasm and effort in trying to become the first hunter to unlock the Bonus Features and be successfully rewarded even though it didn't work out.

Will be interesting to see what numbers will be picked next in the V.H.S.'s future adventures.Thank you both for the tips and great and fun experiences :)

Will you be the next hunter who hires me, unlocks the Bonus Features, and successfully gets rewarded by the Double Down Bonus Feature?

Regards,
-Vi

Thanks Rattler for hiring me again using your same # 119 on Muluks. (Sorry Akbar, I usually only specialize on only focusing on one hunter at a time, but at least I was able to assist healing you when permitted via the team we were all a part of). One of these days Rattler, you're gonna hit your chosen magical number. Appreciate the tip and look forward to working with you as always.

Cheerz,
- Vi

Thanks Azzah for hiring me the other day as the Warrior Elites were already a pain in the side to deal with on heals when lag over takes everything. Even though you didn't get your magical number 327; at least next time you'll be better protected by Cetus. Appreciate the tips m8.

-Vi

Hired by Sefirosu as the number chosen was '86' for Big Bulk Gens. At least a global was in the mix even though your chosen # did not hit. Thanks for trying out my services and look forward to working with you again.

Regards,
-Vi

VHS????? realy Vi? not very genuine and also old fashion Logo :laugh:
anyway good luck with this
free bump

VHS????? realy Vi? not very genuine and also old fashion Logo :laugh:
anyway good luck with this
free bump

Well, was considering naming my services 'Virgin Mobile', but this would not be genuine, LOL.

Appreciate the free Thursday Thump.

Cheerz,
-Vi

I now own a new Tier0 Mod2600 and not my old Tier1 as I had sold that along time ago. Still need to update OP according to current & competitive/fair FAP fees, ToS, and may even perhaps include new bonus rewards (still deciding atm). Anyways, I'm back (mainly weekends/weekday nights on this due to RL commitments) & let's BUMP this!

Winter is coming, I mean Migration is coming, consider using Vi-lyrian heal services today!

Last edited:
The other day was hired by Fatal and last night by fellow Soc m8 Buckwild. Thanks for using my services, both were for 4% team healer loot and no Bonus Features. Below were the snapshots taken from the EL tracker of the nice globals/HoFs data; appreciate the tips guys. (OP has been updated as well).

Vi and Fatal:

Vi and Buckwild:

Last edited:
Winter is coming, I mean Migration is upon us, consider using Vi-lyrian heal services now!

Coming soon: Summer 2016 Migration only - Charging only Fap decay and hunter enters into the Bonus Unlock Features as well :)

Last edited:
After careful consideration I've sold my MOD2600 in order to go after new investments and decided to end this service.

Back