Selling: Caly Trek, Cap-30 Smug, Tango, Cryo VIII, Liakon, Boar, Etc...

Why all the crypticism.
I think I just figured it out... But since I don't know for sure, I'll wait to see if anyone would clear it up by sending me a pm. If it is what I think it is, then this bug has been around once before, and it's not nice. :yup:

Btw, why hasn't this thread been closed? :scratch2: Mods! oooooh mods!! ;)

Its about an item gone missing when using an ingame function.

now its fixed, glad to see it done!

Thanks Ermik, and yes this statement is correct.

The reason I didn't disclose the details on wide scale publicly here was not to hurt investors that had nothing to do with bug.

The bug was in the BANK system and would cause your item to go missing and get stuck indefinitely, if I would have listed the details... Those who DO* or WOULD* use there services MIGHT NOT*, thus the people who invested a lot in these venues would loose out on business due to things I said and my actions.

So when I took action to recover my items, I tried to do so in such away that I didn't cause wide spread panic and be the cause of destroying these innocent peoples business.

The BANK System is 100% SAFE NOW!

Sorry for long wait for response, I did however answer all PM's in game that asked what bug same with PM's on this sight, this way I was able to convey the Bank Owners were not at fault and it is a good service to liquidate PED for short time of your items.

Thanks Ermik, and yes this statement is correct.

The reason I didn't disclose the details on wide scale publicly here was not to hurt investors that had nothing to do with bug.

The bug was in the BANK system and would cause your item to go missing and get stuck indefinitely, if I would have listed the details... Those who DO* or WOULD* use there services MIGHT NOT*, thus the people who invested a lot in these venues would loose out on business due to things I said and my actions.

So when I took action to recover my items, I tried to do so in such away that I didn't cause wide spread panic and be the cause of destroying these innocent peoples business.

The BANK System is 100% SAFE NOW!

Sorry for long wait for response, I did however answer all PM's in game that asked what bug same with PM's on this sight, this way I was able to convey the Bank Owners were not at fault and it is a good service to liquidate PED for short time of your items.
I was wrong with my guess! LoL ;)

But since I didn't know about the bug, and I decided to use the bank system, and this bug would have effected me.... Yeah thanks for saving the banks.... No offence to the bank owners but..... Seems the community is all for themselves and less community... It's not like me to criticize, but IMO, sharing is caring! :yup:

Back