Skill impact on attacks per minute

allarom

Old Alpha
Allar allarom Mark
Hey,

I can see there is some issue with attacks per minute. With all my recent SIB guns/swords i get 10/10 HA/CHA and maxed dmg, but attacks per minute is still missing 3 attacks from max. After more than one level it will be maxed, but it is really frustrating. I don't talk about specific item, but about all SIB weapons i have maxed recently...

Am i the only one or everyone others have this issue/"feature" also?

Hey,

I can see there is some issue with attacks per minute. With all my recent SIB guns/swords i get 10/10 HA/CHA and maxed dmg, but attacks per minute is still missing 3 attacks from max. After more than one level it will be maxed, but it is really frustrating. I don't talk about specific item, but about all SIB weapons i have maxed recently...

Am i the only one or everyone others have this issue/"feature" also?

When SIB reaches 100%, the learning period is over, and there is no more Skill Increase Bonus.

However this has never meant that all statistics have reached their maximal value.

yep same s*it with me on lacerating nano VIII maxed it long time ago but hit stuck on 48/49 grrrrrr:mad:

It has worked this way for everyone for a very long time.
I believe it is as intended.

Usually you need another level to have max attacks

This nerfs was created in conjunction when MA did the introduction of this new bigger mind force chips over LVL VII Mind Force chips Because it was the first time that i noticed that one must Skill more despite having reached max of what you need in the skill gain to use the tool on the max of what is required.:wise:

Can also be seen as a complement to that, we had a miss rate before at 8.0% and now is the miss rate on 12.5% when you have Max hit ability so this is just another extended miss rate before you can get the Max hit ability.

Last edited:
Back