SIG | Divinity Presents PED MANIA @ Atrax Stalkers (OLA4 North of Nates) and Shinkiba Stalkers (SE Of Wolverine Hope)

Status
Thanks for participating everyone.. I have updated numbers on both the docs and on the thread.. I am considering making a change to the format which allows for 50-100 ped globals to be included in the jackpot.. Any input/suggestions are always welcome..

A setup like the following could work for 50-99 globals.

10 equals 0
If higher than 10 the last digit is used
Monday 50 + number
Tuesday 60 + number
Wednesday 70 + number
Thursday - friday 80 + number
Saturday - sunday 90 + number

A setup like the following could work for 50-99 globals.

10 equals 0
If higher than 10 the last digit is used
Monday 50 + number
Tuesday 60 + number
Wednesday 70 + number
Thursday - friday 80 + number
Saturday - sunday 90 + number

Need to make it a bit less complicated but yea very nice idea :) Will see if i can refine it a bit to make it simpler.. Thanks

Blondejasse

Welcome..:)

All updated .. GL everyone

Bump it up...

Forgot to register team

Guess Who?

I'm Captain
Joey Jay-Jay Javonie

Register team: CC Cowboys

Connect to avatar: Klodvig Klod Malkord

Register

Mighty T 2mas Kottonmouth

Starting 1st Nov, 2014 for next 15 days , I will be adding the following

For globals between 50-100 : I will add the first number of the lottery to 50 and anyone with global to match the number will receive 50 peds as a prize. This is to make things more interesting as a lot of globals happen within this range.

Example : For date : 29/10/2014 the lottery numbers are 25, 33, 27, 34, 18. So 50+25 is added and anyone getting a global of 75 peds during the day will be given 50 peds. If there are more then 1 person with same number, the 50 peds will be split accordingly.

Sheets have been updated.

Regards,

Divinity

Last edited:
Angel Shadow Heart

Christer toad Johansson

Forgorth Forgo Lundain

Naama Naamios Kala

:dunce:

Everyone added and updated lists

Iveline Ivi Stockhouse (if u take me :D)

Everyone added.. A few globals which would have won had they registered. So dont forget to register yourself and your team..

Tiffany Sky captain Smith

Manny Hogfather Calavera

Everyone added

Tiffany Sky captain Smith Won 50 peds of the jackpot on 16/11/2014. Congrats !!!

All sheets updated. Anyone needs payment, please contact me and we shall have it sorted

Stig Chronos Brannlund

if its not to late :)

Last edited:
Important Notice : As of 23.11.2014 OLA65 Shinkiba Stalkers will no longer be part of the competition as the Land Area has been sold. Till 23.11.2014 all globals will be counted towards the event

I would again request all teams to register. Team "Death to the shinks!!!" would have won 650 peds had they registered for the event as they won the bonus number on shinkibas. That is a huge bonus on a mob like shinkiba.

All stats updated. Also I have made team rules the same as solo to make it simpler for anyone to participate.

Registration Team: The Little Choo Choo That Could
Team Captain: James Bling Cash

All the numbers updated and individual/teams registered.

Easy 660 peds for the person who gets any of the top 5 numbers matched. Dont let this opportunity pass up.

Team Amethera support aka - WoF Team Amethera Support

Last edited:
Team Amethera support

Too bad there was no team with that name playing yesterday. "WOF Team Amethera Support" it was . Better luck next time :p

PS : I do hope u enjoyed the joke ..hehehe

Jackpot is now at 6700 peds

Last edited:
Christer toad Johansson won 50 peds bonus.... Gratz

Status
Back