SIG | Divinity Presents PED MANIA @ Atrax Stalkers (OLA4 North of Nates) and Shinkiba Stalkers (SE Of Wolverine Hope)

Status

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Ped Mania @ Atrax Stalkers (OLA4 North of Nates)

Important Notice : As of 23.11.2014 OLA65 Shinkiba Stalkers will no longer be part of the competition as the Land Area has been sold.

EVENT TYPE : HUNTING ONLY

Progressive Jackpot : 9000 peds

Starting 1st Nov, 2014 for next 15 days , I will be adding the following

For globals between 50-100 : I will add the first number of the lottery to 50 and anyone with global to match the number will receive 50 peds as a prize. This is to make things more interesting as a lot of globals happen within this range.

Example : For date : 29/10/2014 the lottery numbers are 25, 33, 27, 34, 18. So 50+25 is added and anyone getting a global of 75 peds during the day will be given 50 peds. If there are more then 1 person with same number, the 50 peds will be split accordingly.

Where : Atrax Old Alpha- Stalkers (OLA #4 North of Nates Valley)

How to Join?
1. Register your name or team name ( in case of teams we need a captain name).
2. Hunt Atrax @ OLA4
3. (optional) Run Entropia life Client from Entropialife.com to ensure that your globals are tracked. In case any globals are missing from Entropialife.com please remember to take screenshots and post here in this thread.

Rewards
----------

1. 4 peds/global will be a guaranteed amount that every hunter/team that registers on this thread will receive. This amount is cashable on a bimonthly basis( on 15th and 30th of the month). Ideally I would prefer to make at least 500 peds payouts at the minimum but exceptions can be made on individual basis.

2. http://www.calottery.com/play/draw-games/fantasy-5/

What u see from that link are 5 winning numbers. For example for 10/04/2014 the numbers are 1, 11, 19,32,33. In our calculation they will become 101, 211, 319, 432, 533. So to be precise you add 100, 200,300,400,500 to the corresponding numbers that are shown on the website.

*Note : For days which the lottery does not generate numbers we will use default numbers : 150, 250,350,450,550.

a. If you get 1 out of 5 numbers matched, you get 10% of the progressive jackpot on the LA. This jackpot will be started at 2000 peds. So from day 1 if u get any 1 numbers out of 5 matched u win 200 peds immediately. If any 2 numbers are matched you win 20% of the jackpot which would mean 400 peds on the first day itself and on a minimum basis. If any 3 numbers are matched you win 40% of the jackpot which on a minimum will be 800 peds. For any 4 numbers matched you win 70% of the jackpot which on a minimum will be 1400 peds. For all 5 numbers matched on a single day you win the entire jackpot which is 2000 peds on a minimum.

b. If the jackpot falls below 2000 peds, I will add the peds to it and as such it shall never fall below 2000 peds.

c. If no one matches any of the numbers then 100 peds is added to the progressive jackpot on a day to day basis.

d. If there are more then 1 winners for the day tied in, the amount will be shared between the avatars/teams. Say 4 avatars/teams get 1 out of 5 numbers matched, the 10% of the jackpot gets split between the 4 avatars/teams. If however, say one person matches 1 number and another avatar matches 2 numbers out of 5 while the third avatar matches 3 numbers out of 5 , in that case the first person gets 10%, the second 20% and third 40% of the jackpot. In this case there is no sharing needed between the 3 avatars/teams. If in case multiple team/avatars are applicable for a prize under same category, then the rules of the Team prizes will supercede solo.

e. The order of the numbers does not have any relevance as long as they are in the same day ( MindArk Time 00:00 through 23:59)

Notes :

1. This event shall proceed on a monthly basis. At the end of the month I will reserve the right to decide whether I would like to continue or change a few rules or to terminate the event.
2. During the first 1 week i reserve the right to change the rules. Any peds accumulated before rule change will not be affected. This is an experimental award system and i am taking on big risk with this setup. I would not like to lose 20k peds in the first week itself :)
3. If i have missed some details please inform me and we shall make the clarification to the rules/conditions.
4. I will be hunting but will not qualify for any of the prizes. My participation will be nullified as far as prizes go.
5. *Only globals above 50 peds count for the event.

Atrax Park OLA#4 is located North of Nate Valley
OLA#4: 36500, 34700
Nate Valley TP: 36700, 33300

Atrax Park OLA#4 Thread
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...7-Atrax-Park-OLA-4-(365-347)-N-of-Nate-Valley

Atrax Iron Mission Broker:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Atrax
Starting Location: Shinook Jungle
Quest Giver: Iron Challenge Mission Morgan Drell ~(27558,50996)

Known note worthy Loots: Calytrek CR Spirit MK.II (L), Arsonistic V (L), zero-two (L), macmahon redeemer (L)

Last edited:
Winners List
-------------

1. Erik STYRM Eriksson - 250 peds ( most globals till 12/10/2014)
2. Klodvig Klod Malkord - 100 peds ( mini jackpot on 03/11/2014 and 07/11/2014)
3. Tiffany Sky captain Smith - 50 peds (mini jackpot on 16/11/2014 )
5. Christer toad Johansson - 50 peds (mini jackpot on 24/11/2014)

Jackpot Numbers for 19/12/2014 : 85, 135, 225, 316, 433, 521

For Ease of Monitoring : Google Doc sheet For Winning Numbers

Payouts for the Event : Google Doc To Track The Payouts

Last edited:
Participant List

Participants
--------------

Solo
-----

1. Angie Freja Stark
2. Aurora Linzey Zamperath
3. Klodvig Klod Malkord
4. Teiwaz Storm Ing
5. RyaN RyRy KirK
6. Frolic fric dogfood
7. Quin perv amorim
8. Oleg Oleg McMullery
9. Andreas Bubba Mayhem
10. Vi V3r0nyka BitFury
11. Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo
12. ermik ermik ermik
13. hitman nutrageti 47
14. Zidormandorin Zid Silmandir
15. BB BB Punisher
16. Tiffany Sky captain Smith
17. Affe Aframo Mr Afroman
18. Lady Nadie Hawke
19. Entropias most wanted
20. Tj jr neill
21. Udih Lobo Pepiy
22. Sierra Sapphire Sionia
23. Erik STYRM Eriksson
24. Norian Norian Xx
25. Pecka ecka Martinek
26. Crashed Bobbazz Stalker
27. Argtu Lim Limndar
28. linjal linna makron
29. Amara Amara Taroon
30. Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
31. RP Rave Prospector
32. Jack Wuzi Daniels
33. Rouslan Ross Koshovyi
34. Rattler Llama Simpsons
35. Chillbanan Swedish Monkeyboy
36. Naomi NP Polder
37. Felangur FEEL Wish
38. Black Caesar Hyperion
39. Joey Jay-Jay Javonie
40. Slip snurb15 Knot
41. Fredrik blonde Jasse
42. Mighty T 2mas Kottonmouth
43. Angel Shadow Heart
44. Sylia Hirgon Nimlas
45. Christer toad Johansson
46. Forgorth Forgo Lundain
47. Shy Less DarkLight
48. Naama Naamios Kala
49. Spin Rep Pitt
50. Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
51. Michael geats Platzgummer
52. Tiffany Sky captain Smith
53. Manny Hogfather Calavera
54. Stig Chronos Brannlund
55. Jabez JAG Groove
56. Ogulak Da Basher
57. Andova Andie The Wise
58. Una Griph Alconbury
59. Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
60. Kristoffer Stoffe Ask
61. JAN SKULL van de Ven
62. Nybras Milla McJovo

Team
------

1. Guess Who? -- Captain ( Joey Jay-Jay Javonie)
2. CC Cowboys -- Captain ( Klodvig Klod Malford)
3. The Little Choo Choo That Could --- Captain ( James Cash Bling)
4. WOF Team Amethera Support --- Captain ( Klodvig Klod Malford)
5. Da Family! Andie and Da! --- Captain ( Ogulak Da Basher)

Last edited:
Aurora Linzey Zamperath

Klodvig Klod Malkord :)

RyaN RyRy KirK

frolic fric dogfood

Might as well register just in case :)

Oleg Oleg McMullery

Everyone registered .. Gratz to freja on a good start :)

Please add Vi V3r0nyka BitFury under Solo, thanks.

I would like to welcome everyone to the event.. All of you have been registered.. The results for 06/10/2014 have been posted. Let the Hof's begin :)

Add Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo.

Thanks!

ermik ermik ermik

hitman nutrageti 47

Event format looks good :) what was global threshold for shinkiba stalker? 50?

hitman nutrageti 47

Event format looks good :) what was global threshold for shinkiba stalker? 50?

Thanks and Yes from old alpha+ it is 50peds a global..

All have been added :)

Tiffany Sky captain Smith

Affe Aframo Mr Afroman

Lady Nadie Hawke

Entropias most wanted

tj jr neill

Everyone added so far. Gl to all..

Sierra Sapphire Sionia

Erik STYRM Eriksson

Status
Back