SIG | Divinity Presents PED MANIA @ Atrax Stalkers (OLA4 North of Nates) and Shinkiba Stalkers (SE Of Wolverine Hope)

Status
Pecka ecka Martinek

Crashed Bobbazz Stalker

linjal linna makron

Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout

RP Rave Prospector :yay: [solo]

Everyone has been registered. Thank You everyone for your participation. :yay:

I saw the numbers for 08/10/2014 and was so happy to see a global with the matching number on the list. Sadly, it seems Sir lance lancelot has not registered for the event, otherwise he would have been the proud first winner of the event.

Request to everyone, have your friends register for the event please and do spread the word. I would rather give the prizes away then not.

102 ped global was a match, getting 1 number to match is not tough out here. Please spread the word and get everyone registered.

Happy Hof's to all..

Divinity

Last edited:
Rouslan Ross Koshovyi

Some real fireworks coming from participants.. No "jackpot" winners yet. However 2 things I will do

1. Increasing the jackpot to 3000 peds.

and

2. The most globals from start of event till Sunday the 12th (23:59) gets 250 peds irrespective of any other prizes claimed..

Keep it up guys!

Last edited:
Seems to be an eventful today STYRM has closed the gap and perhaps even taken lead away from Angie for winning the 250 peds by Sunday. Lets see if anyone can catch up with him :)

Bump..results for 11/10/2014 updated and 250 peds to be won today.. Erik was 1 point shy from hitting an additional 310 peds. Hopefully someone gets it today..

Big Gratz to "Erik STYRM Eriksson" for winning the most globals event.

If any of the participants has a feedback, please feel free to share them with me. Anything and everything to improve the event will be looked at and considered with utmost interest.

Jackpot now stands at 3300 peds.

Divinity

Big Gratz to "Erik STYRM Eriksson" for winning the most globals event.

If any of the participants has a feedback, please feel free to share them with me. Anything and everything to improve the event will be looked at and considered with utmost interest.

Jackpot now stands at 3300 peds.

Divinity

Weeee! :)
Killed about 2000 so far, been waiting for stalkers a long time. The prizes makes the grinding a bit more interesting.

Selling spirit mk.II in bulk, I have ten of them I think.

Weeee! :)
Killed about 2000 so far, been waiting for stalkers a long time. The prizes makes the grinding a bit more interesting.

Selling spirit mk.II in bulk, I have ten of them I think.

Well done buds. 48 globals so far for you and 10 MK.II's is impressive work indeed. :) If you dont mind sharing, how many arson V/VI did u get? I have so far got only 2 or 3 of those myself.

As for the MK.II's , they sell for 123% on AH and I am willing to buy your entire stack for that price if you want. One of the bonus's of participating in my events hehehe :)

Also, we have the Divinity Challenge that i am offering to anyone that is interested in buying/selling/renting items.

Cya ingame for the prize :) and gl with the hunts..

Well done buds. 48 globals so far for you and 10 MK.II's is impressive work indeed. :) If you dont mind sharing, how many arson V/VI did u get? I have so far got only 2 or 3 of those myself.

As for the MK.II's , they sell for 123% on AH and I am willing to buy your entire stack for that price if you want. One of the bonus's of participating in my events hehehe :)

Also, we have the Divinity Challenge that i am offering to anyone that is interested in buying/selling/renting items.

Cya ingame for the prize :) and gl with the hunts..

Only gotten 1 chip I think but might remember wrong.

Thanks and Yes from old alpha+ it is 50peds a global..

All have been added :)

So does that mean all 50+ globals count on Shinkibas? Spawn is mainly stalkers, but prowlers are there too and random provider-dominants :)

So does that mean all 50+ globals count on Shinkibas? Spawn is mainly stalkers, but prowlers are there too and random provider-dominants :)

Yes.. globals above 50 peds only count for the event.. Sorry i hadn't clarified it earlier in the OP but i will now :)

All sheets have been updated.. Jackpot sits at 3400 peds now

Sheets updated to 14/10/2014.. Time to get one of the bonus's guys :)

jackpot at 3600 peds.. All sheets updated

chillbanan swedish monkeyboy

Everyone's added.. Jackpot updated.. Sheets updated as well..

Felangur FEEL Wish

register Black, div. I'll be coming out soon to do some grinding :)

All added and updated :)

Joey Jay-Jay Javonie

Slip snurb15 Knot

Status
Back