FYI: Lars Official to interview with Normandie Radio:

Isclay

Alpha
Society
Damn it!
Isclay
attachment.php

Hello All - We are taking questions here on this forum. Please post all what you want to know and we will do our best get you the info that you want to have!

Any numbers on new arrivals and retention rate? Connected to this, Arkadia devs thought on advertisement/marketing?

Please post all what you want to know

* Are there any plans to have more professional standards implemented on Ark forum? (for example I still have no idea why I was perma banned from it)

* Are there any plans to improve professionalism amongst Arkadian staff members? (for example moving my shop signs from my shop to my inventory without notice or reason or even letting me know that was done)

* Are there any plans to reduce cost to play on Arkadia as compared to Calypso? (for example I think it's been confirmed before by ark officials that cost to play in ark instances is considerably higher. I forget the figures but was it something like 70% returns on a good run?)

* Are there any plans to improve communication skills amongst Arkadia officials? (for example CEO of Arkadia stated PP have no control over loot on mobs on their planet yet I think I've read statements by Kim (Calypso staff) and ND (RT staff) that PP do have control over mobs and some aspects of loot). Lars perhaps you could enlighten us?

* What is the official stance of all Arkadia staff members on arbitrary itemstats change? And, on the same note, since it did happen, what guarantees can players have that it won't happen in the future, specially after said item (hoverpods, specially the mk3) got changed being so long after it's original release? Also, since it did happen, why do players have to be burdened with developer team mistakes?

Nice Questions All. :lolup:

Nice Questions All. :lolup:

I was not able to hear the interview. Is there a recording of it?

The interview got postponed till tomorow due to technical difficulties last i heard.

So...
Was the interview today?

Hello all - Interview will happen tomorrow, Sunday 10-19-14 at 21:00 MA Time.

Our Website is BACk UP!

Thanks to Lars, Arkadia Studio's, all Listeners (past and future) and the Team at Normandie Radio for making great event's like this take shape and become a reality. :yay:

Back