Uber: 2nd Iron Tower - 5877 PED

tenshimaxx

Young
Long story short, I usually log in every year invest 100 dollars then lose them all trough unsuccessful mining trips.

I targeted ores north of Shinook Jungle, like belk, gazz, kane and red. I thought that even with crappy runs i will profit from markup. Wasn't a good streak in the end.

So i invested another 50$ and went to FOMA, i realized dome 9 is awesome, many types of ore and now there are no mobs anymore.

I went and bought for 800 ped 4 107 amps, and probes of course. To mention that i reached lvl 30 prospector again, i chipped out in the past 2 times at this level.

The finder that i used was the eco of-105, and of i went to mine over and over dome 9, spinning in circles basically.

The moment i heard the sound i was hoping for a nice global, thought initially it was 500 ped, but it had another number, i turned back, A TOWER, looked in the chat, and couldn't believe it.

Thank you MA, i will be chipping out now for good, cleaning inventory and go on vacation, best birthday gift ever !!!

My biggest claim was a 11k ped iron tower, to check it out please go to this thread

Last edited:
Reactions: MPZ
Well played.

Hopefully now MA will notice not to give people who come back and new Players towers as all they do is chip out :)

But good on you :)

lol you depo 150usd and get 500usd find and withdraw :D? i can assure you you will depo it again to get another one.. It is jsut like insertin 20bucks in slot machine and winning 100, you will go home be happy, but sooner or later you will take another 20 to slots and then another and another.

Just skip the withdrawing part and have some fun.

Gz btw.

lol you depo 150usd and get 500usd find and withdraw :D? i can assure you you will depo it again to get another one.. It is jsut like insertin 20bucks in slot machine and winning 100, you will go home be happy, but sooner or later you will take another 20 to slots and then another and another.

Just skip the withdrawing part and have some fun.

Gz btw.

It's not that i don't enjoy the game, but when i start it i get obsessed and i spend too much time mining, studying ore charts, finders, amplifiers, locations, markups, it's not just a slot machine it's hard work also. My friends don't like Entropia, they like more co-op playing like Diablo 3 :)

Also, i am not that lucky, there was a 2 week old character, went and mined on cdn and got unamped with a z1 finder a ATH, so it is kind of random to who it gives, but yeah, i think skills and studying the game helps a lot.

Big gratz as you beat me to it m8, lol. Had that itch or feeling after taking a couple days off from mining FOMA that a tower was gonna pop very soon. So, after analyzing and doing my research I decided to fly up to FOMA, and try out mining with my usual eMINE (L) and only one big amp. Low and behold your name pops up for the tower as I was in-game; nice hit :). In regards to what WhiteNut stated, you never know, but hope you will return some day. Enjoy your tower/Iron and thanks for sharing your setup/info.

Regards,
Vi

Yeah, Vi Bitfury, i saw you mining FOMA the other day, sorry for not getting it.

Also last night i said i will do 80 probes with 2 107 amps, still had some ped left, said why not try some more and if i am lucky i might continue mining and not chip out. Out of 80 drops i got only 1 30 ped claim, so i wasted 320 ped, the hit rate was insanely low. So sorry to say this but i will definitely chip out, MA must of nerfed me after the tower.

Its OK, had 4 hofs when u had hit dat tower (wuz 'content' wid my +500 mining run excluding MU)........there's always more fish out der, lol

Well, sure wuz ur lucky day and glad u hit it on ur B-day atleast. Usually once you hit an uber or sumting big; MA does nerf yah imo...thus take a break and enjoy and den return. In your case, hope u do return; who knows, u myt get dat itch or feeling sum time in da future again and get ur welcome bak HOF, lol....yah, u never know m8.

GL on all ur future endeavers,
-Vi

Back