[Video] Kirakiba Loots

TommyDaGreat

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Poisonous TommyDaGreat Snake
I've done the Shinkiba ring event at Chug's Hideout a few times so I wanted to see what the Kirakiba dropped.

These are 13 loots from it... And some random bugs.

Video is marked as private, unable to view.

It's public, so no idea why you get that error. Might be your cell phone device or something...

worked fine here

The items you looted are very common items for Shinkiba's to loot. I have been hunting them at max maturity and have gotten those items a lot. I guess the same with Shinks you can also get a shortblade (9,50 ped tt) and a longblade (35ped tt) and on rare occasions a genesis shortblade (don't know the tt from the top of my head.

It's a shame you didn't get anything special.

I always had an ambition to be able to solo these and they used to be a very small spawn in the old Cape Corinth before the update, I just managed to get to the point of soloing them and the VU arrived where Corinth was totally redesigned and that spawn disapeared, so does anyone know if the only place to hunt these is the two shared loot events - at CHUGS hideout and Hold the Fort - West of Twin Peaks ??????

I would love to hunt these out in the wild again.

don't these drop ul raven armor?

I didn't knew Daikiba/Shinkiba Iron is now point based... I had to do kill based when mission was introduced....

I used to do them years ago when they were spawning in the wild . Got a 400 ped Hof once on them with almost all those items in the same loot.

Back