WoF Team Wales

Sorry guys - game seems broken at the moment - keeping on trying to get in contact with the judges etc

Sorry guys - game seems broken at the moment - keeping on trying to get in contact with the judges etc

ditto... and am stuck in the TP next to you. Not even sure who is actually teamed anymore.

I know I've not seen loot from either dilly or DewD for some time. Horadarim had mentioned not being in support and needing to be added.

Issues have been happening for at least 20 mins, if not more.

Oh, and I just got booted. :yay:

Nope getting nothing :( kick off out of team, no chat, no friends list... bah :(

ditto... and am stuck in the TP next to you. Not even sure who is actually teamed anymore.

I know I've not seen loot from either dilly or DewD for some time. Horadarim had mentioned not being in support and needing to be added.

Issues have been happening for at least 20 mins, if not more.

Oh, and I just got booted. :yay:

OK, I vote for calling it Wales 897 Points - Eudoria 897.5 points ?

What you say?

Bits of chat starting now, but completely bladdy stuffed.

I vote we end this, and play it when the bladdy thing is working.

OK, I vote for calling it Wales 897 Points - Eudoria 897.5 points ?

What you say?

That would, technically, give Eudoria 997.5 points... win bonus and all :p

That would, technically, give Eudoria 997.5 points... win bonus and all :p

Sounds good to me - DAMN you guys were close to the 4 figures!!!!!

lol, I agree on calling it....can't loot the mobs I kill yada yada yada...best try again when the system's fixed (LOL...as if...)

Hurricane has called the game off at the halfway point due to gameplay issues.

Will await further news.

Drink Beer.

Thank you to TEAM WALES for taking part in WoF 2014/15. Sadly the points you scored were not enough to progress.
It's been great to Judge and host you and we look forward to your return to the event the next time it runs.

Hurrikane

Thank you to TEAM WALES for taking part in WoF 2014/15. Sadly the points you scored were not enough to progress.
It's been great to Judge and host you and we look forward to your return to the event the next time it runs.

Hurrikane

Cheers Hurri - was a hoot :)

WoF Team Wales, you are a great bunch! It was a pleasure hunting against you. ;)

That being said, it would be even more of a pleasure hunting WITH you. If any of you wish to come over to the dark side, Team GHI and Friends... I mean, Team Eudoria would welcome you with open arms! :silly2:

Seriously, if any of you would like to help bring Team Eudoria to the next round, or just want to kick it with us while we hunt some cool mobs, we'd be happy to have you along for the ride.

Back