WoF Team Wales

safara

Mutated
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Angel Spike Sunny
Lets get this party started - we may be few in number but we can shout loudly and have won more Grand Slams than England in the Six Nations!!

NATION OF CHOICE: WoF Wales
FULL AVATAR NAME: Angel Spike Sunny
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): Not fussed.

Gotta get me some gear to hunt, but point me at the mobs and feed me Beer!!

Join the WoF Wales group thing here and then I think you get access to the Sub-forum.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups
But, what do I know, new to this forum game...

OGGI OGGI OGGI!!!

So far the Brave Welsh Warriors and Warrioresseseess are

Spike
Rockchick
Ghana
Toecutter
Ki
Sierra
Zamarin
Nioniel
fattyboy43

Last edited:
FULL AVATAR NAME: Jaqui Rockchick Jovi
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): Spike

Cant remember how to play, dont have much gear, not sure what my skills are..... But Im in!

oggi.gif

Well, it doesn't look like there's too much interest in Team Canada atm (I can't understand why considering our past performance history but...) so, I'd love to join in and help my Welsh brothers- and sisters-from-another-mother...and, of course, consume copious amounts of Beer in the process :laugh:
Nation of Choice: Wales
Full Avatar Name: Dano Ghana Rondo
Choice of Captain: Jenna Star Mercury ("What? He's not playing for Wales? He's a country unto himself? Hmmm...)then I'm fine with whomever has the Beer! Ok, my vote is for Angel Spike Sunny

Last edited:
Welcome Ghana !!!

And then there were 3! :yay:

FULL AVATAR NAME: Jaqui Rockchick Jovi

Cant remember how to play, dont have much gear, not sure what my skills are..... But Im in!

hehe what she says! :lolup: u crazy nutters! Pretty sure Ian Rush approves though! :thumbup:

Ian_Rush.jpg

...would love to assist you guys in any way I can! Here goes;

FULL AVATAR NAME: Jim Toecutter Profit

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Goodluck Wales.

I remember contributing to a charity to save your country, didn't realise you were in trouble but i gave a little anyway to help out and look at you now... sticking it to the big teams in WOF

"Save the Wales" see, charity can do wonderful things.

but seriously good luck and have fun. :)

FULL AVATAR NAME: Ki Enduro Boy
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known):

Not got a forum account.

Warrioressessses and Wariourriors !!!

FULL AVATAR NAME: Sierra Sapphire Sionia
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): Not me!

:eek:

Last edited:
WoF Team United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland but excluding Wales wishes you good luck, even if you are dirty splitters :D

CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): Unknown

Welcome Sierra :)

WoF Team United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland but excluding Wales wishes you good luck, even if you are dirty splitters :D

Ah but you know you love us :girl:

And the best of luck to "WoF Team United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland but excluding Wales"

From "WoF Wales" :)

Geez, you guys just gotta have more syllables than everyone else, and we even have move letters in our alphabet an everything.

CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): Unknown

Welcome :wtg: Vote For Safara as Captain :wise:

:laugh:

Editing my original post naming Safara as Supreme Omni-Beer-potent Ruler!

Last edited:
beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer

beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer

How Rude!!!!!!

:handgun:

Come on there must be more Welsh Boys and Girls out there!! Come on and Fight for Wales :cheer:
You dont even have to speak Welsh!

Count me in although I doubt ill be much use :D

Welcome FattyBoy :)

To enter you need to state the following:-

FULL AVATAR NAME:
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known):

Back