WoF Team Romania

combo22

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Jack Combo Nikis
We invite all Romanians to join WoF Team Romania, we have a history, we should be proud of that!

If you want to have some fun and you can work in a team, if your main interest is having fun and you are able to help you are welcome!

Event start: 19-Oct-2014 (Qualify round 1)

If you want to join please fill in following details:

NATION OF CHOICE: Romania
FULL AVATAR NAME:
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): Unknown

Links and information

- Rules WoF 2014
- Official information regarding registration etc
- WoF needs you

Most of the people are very busy in RL, including myself, that's why I didn't want to be a captain/organizer, the job is still free:), meanwhile I'll do my best to organize the troops, I need everybody help to make it work.
Please try to plan in advance your team, especially for support.
We'll also ask you to inform as much as you can from WOF forum about this competition, mob list , start point, rules.
Most important let's have some fun all together, try to find solutions not to make troubles to the others.
Please contact someone from the bellow list to be added to the team channel, dedicated for this event:
47 nutrageti hitman
Jack Combo Nikis
saracutzu greuceanu zidul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FULL AVATAR NAME: Jack Combo Nikis
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): not me
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Main Team(can be changed)

Jack Combo Nikis (C)
saracutzu greuceanu zidul
Leo BlueMan Morosanu'
ZBANGHIU maRIUS GIGEL
Giurgiu Luc Marius
James Dont GiveUp
Black Hawk Hawk
BoriS Blade Bobo
remo 3l3ctric luminatu
Vlad Dracula Tepes
Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES

Please let me or other from the team know if you want to take part, team can be changed.

Last edited:
Don't know if there's enough of us mate :/

Nation of choice: Romania
Full avatar name: hitman nutrageti 47
Choice of captain: whoever is willing and has the skills

Would prefer support

Last edited:
Good luck Romania, glad to see you back!

WoF Romania 2014

FULL AVATAR NAME: Cosmin Karamazov Gradinaru
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): not Combo:p

Don't know if there's enough of us mate :/

Full avatar name: hitman nutrageti 47
Choice of captain: whoever is willing and has the skills

Would prefer support

Don't worry. we are enough to put a good fight!
The problem is most of us are busy in RL or just to lazy to get involved:)

Don't worry. we are enough to put a good fight!
The problem is most of us are busy in RL or just to lazy to get involved:)

:whip: must have 5 high skilled players for main and 7-8 for support :)

be the best :p

put me in .

FULL AVATAR NAME: saracutzu greuceanu zidu
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN :hmmmm, I can be half the time , the rest .... donno :p

I'm in!
WoF Romania 2014

FULL AVATAR NAME: Adrian Adi Bichea
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN: Not me

Main Team Please!!!
WoF Romania 2014

NATION OF CHOICE:[ Maramures :)] --ROMANIA--
FULL AVATAR NAME: Leo BlueMan Morosanu'
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN: Roman sa fie :)

Added some more info, about communication, to the fist post.

FULL AVATAR NAME: Leo BlueMan Morosanu'
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): Black Hawk

If " Black Hawk (is) down "..., Jack Combo Nikis or anyother BRAVE player.

Attributes Agility 91
Health 209
Inteligence 74 -but... I feel alot smarter :)
Psyche 53
Strength 65

Laser siper hit 74
Evade 46
Dodger 39
Paramedic 38

Last edited:
WOF romania

FULL AVATAR NAME: ZBANGHIU maRIUS GIGEL
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN : Combo

Hai ROMANIA

FULL AVATAR NAME: Giurgiu Luc Marius
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN: Combo

Salut!

FULL AVATAR NAME: James Dont GiveUp
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN: Orice player roman, care are experianta in concursul asta!

wuff wuff !

FULL AVATAR NAME: Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN :Captain Planet and the Planeteers ^^

WoF Romania

FULL AVATAR NAME: Diana Andromeda Love
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN: Who has the biggest skills :D

More more more! Need more players :D

Ziceti la toti cunoscutii, toti care ii vedeti cu nume romanesc in joc sa posteze aici :D

Hello TEAM ROMANIA and welcome to the WoF.

As previous Winners and twice 3rd-place finalists, Romania have a strong WoF history and we look forward to their return to the Scoreboards.

This post contains vital scheduling information, match times and news of prizes, please read on.

SCHEDULING:

As many are aware the WoF is designed to run best with over 24 teams involved. It can take place with less if the schedule is changed. At present there are 17-18 teams, due largely to the short notice of the event. The Qualifiers are now being extended to allow late-forming teams to register.

Qualifier Stage One
will now take place over TWO weekends; October 18th/19th, and October 25th/26th. The spawns involved will remain throughout the week and over both weekends. Teams only have to hunt ONCE during this time to get their Stage One score. Those who have not finalised a time for this coming weekend will be able to hunt the next weekend instead. ALSO; those who are hunting on the 18th/19th and are unhappy with their score may RE-TAKE the hunt on the second weekend and use the higher of their two scores as their Stage One score. I cannot guarantee enough Judges to allow teams to take two hunts on the SAME weekend. So if you want two goes at a good score, turn up for both weekends.

Then there will be a weekend off for Halloween, the 1st and 2nd of November;

Then there will be two weekends of a new invasion/moblist for Qualifier Stage Two; November 8th/9th, and November 15th/16th. The same rules will apply; teams are only required to hunt once, during EITHER weekend, but are allowed to attend BOTH weekends in order to try to better their Stage Two score.

The combined scores from Stage One and Two
will give the Qualifying Totals for progression.

Dates for WoF stages held after the Qualifiers are yet to be announced.

PROGRESSION:

There are three ways things could happen. To summarize;

If more than 24 teams sign, the top 24 will progress to Stage 3 and form 6 groups of 4 teams, each having 3 matches against the others in their group. The top 12 will progress to Stage 4.

If more than 18 teams sign, the first group Stage will consist of 6 groups of 3 each having 2 matches (against the others in their group) in a 2-weeks-on, 1-week-off format. The top 12 will progress to Stage 4.

If no more teams sign, then the top 12 of the 17-18 team will progress and the first Group Stage will be removed from the tournament, making Stage 4 into the new Stage 3.

TIMESLOTS: If you have not selected a timeslot for your Stage One hunt please do so BEFORE MIDNIGHT THURSDAY (all times in-game time) and let me know by PM. This also applies to MAIN TEAM LISTS although these can be confirmed to the Judge on the day. If you would like to book a second slot in advance you can. If you would prefer to just hunt on the first or second weekend you can. If you would like to change your original timeslot now you know there are two weekends involved, you can. If you want to wait until you see what you get before booking the second weekend... you can. I would also welcome any booking of Stage Two hunts, the sooner the better so the Judges can be found.

PRIZES: As well as the usual Jackets and funky hardware (news to come) awarded to the Winners and Finalists, this year there will be a large incentive for smaller teams who hunt hard and don't give up. At the event's end it will be possible to see which team scored the most points PER PERSON (including Support) in any single hunt after the Qualifiers. This could happen for any team at any time and will carry a substantial prize. The working title for this award is the Calypso Cross.
Other prizes along the way are planned to be awarded for the highest number of globals in a Group Stage, and also for the highest single loot. As soon as any of these prizes are fully confirmed I will give more details.

PLAY:

It has been confirmed no Shared Loot mobs will be involved in the moblist.

It has been confirmed that ANY Calypso-based spawn of the mobs listed is suitable for scoring, not just the event spawns. This also applies to later rounds where mobs also found on Land Areas are used. The only difference is that Mobs ONLY found on Land Areas will NOT now be used. Expect private incentives from Land Owners to tempt you to score on their land but the option to hunt un-taxed will always be present.

Expect several of the spawns to require Main and Support to work together.

Bring a camera.

Well that's it for now, look forward to seeing what happens next weekend. See you all on the mountain.

Hurrikane

Grab your guns, grab your friends, GRAB SOME GLORY
:sniper::sniper::wtg::rocket::rocket:

FULL AVATAR NAME: Nasty Grecu Centurion
CHOICE OF CAPTAIN : Combo (daca tot m-a bagat)

Hello TEAM ROMANIA and welcome to the WoF.

As previous Winners and twice 3rd-place finalists, Romania have a strong WoF history and we look forward to their return to the Scoreboards.

This post contains vital scheduling information, match times and news of prizes, please read on.

SCHEDULING:

As many are aware the WoF is designed to run best with over 24 teams involved. It can take place with less if the schedule is changed. At present there are 17-18 teams, due largely to the short notice of the event. The Qualifiers are now being extended to allow late-forming teams to register.

Qualifier Stage One
will now take place over TWO weekends; October 18th/19th, and October 25th/26th. The spawns involved will remain throughout the week and over both weekends. Teams only have to hunt ONCE during this time to get their Stage One score. Those who have not finalised a time for this coming weekend will be able to hunt the next weekend instead. ALSO; those who are hunting on the 18th/19th and are unhappy with their score may RE-TAKE the hunt on the second weekend and use the higher of their two scores as their Stage One score. I cannot guarantee enough Judges to allow teams to take two hunts on the SAME weekend. So if you want two goes at a good score, turn up for both weekends.

Then there will be a weekend off for Halloween, the 1st and 2nd of November;

Then there will be two weekends of a new invasion/moblist for Qualifier Stage Two; November 8th/9th, and November 15th/16th. The same rules will apply; teams are only required to hunt once, during EITHER weekend, but are allowed to attend BOTH weekends in order to try to better their Stage Two score.

The combined scores from Stage One and Two
will give the Qualifying Totals for progression.

Dates for WoF stages held after the Qualifiers are yet to be announced.

PROGRESSION:

There are three ways things could happen. To summarize;

If more than 24 teams sign, the top 24 will progress to Stage 3 and form 6 groups of 4 teams, each having 3 matches against the others in their group. The top 12 will progress to Stage 4.

If more than 18 teams sign, the first group Stage will consist of 6 groups of 3 each having 2 matches (against the others in their group) in a 2-weeks-on, 1-week-off format. The top 12 will progress to Stage 4.

If no more teams sign, then the top 12 of the 17-18 team will progress and the first Group Stage will be removed from the tournament, making Stage 4 into the new Stage 3.

TIMESLOTS: If you have not selected a timeslot for your Stage One hunt please do so BEFORE MIDNIGHT THURSDAY (all times in-game time) and let me know by PM. This also applies to MAIN TEAM LISTS although these can be confirmed to the Judge on the day. If you would like to book a second slot in advance you can. If you would prefer to just hunt on the first or second weekend you can. If you would like to change your original timeslot now you know there are two weekends involved, you can. If you want to wait until you see what you get before booking the second weekend... you can. I would also welcome any booking of Stage Two hunts, the sooner the better so the Judges can be found.

PRIZES: As well as the usual Jackets and funky hardware (news to come) awarded to the Winners and Finalists, this year there will be a large incentive for smaller teams who hunt hard and don't give up. At the event's end it will be possible to see which team scored the most points PER PERSON (including Support) in any single hunt after the Qualifiers. This could happen for any team at any time and will carry a substantial prize. The working title for this award is the Calypso Cross.
Other prizes along the way are planned to be awarded for the highest number of globals in a Group Stage, and also for the highest single loot. As soon as any of these prizes are fully confirmed I will give more details.

PLAY:

It has been confirmed no Shared Loot mobs will be involved in the moblist.

It has been confirmed that ANY Calypso-based spawn of the mobs listed is suitable for scoring, not just the event spawns. This also applies to later rounds where mobs also found on Land Areas are used. The only difference is that Mobs ONLY found on Land Areas will NOT now be used. Expect private incentives from Land Owners to tempt you to score on their land but the option to hunt un-taxed will always be present.

Expect several of the spawns to require Main and Support to work together.

Bring a camera.

Well that's it for now, look forward to seeing what happens next weekend. See you all on the mountain.

Hurrikane

Grab your guns, grab your friends, GRAB SOME GLORY
:sniper::sniper::wtg::rocket::rocket:

Thank you :) So there is no need for us to confirm which weekend we will choose? (if not both). All we have to do is be on the mountain then? :D

Full avatar name: Black Hawk Hawk
Choice of captain: Combo

I don't have time for EU anymore... I may or may not be there.

Thank you :) So there is no need for us to confirm which weekend we will choose? (if not both). All we have to do is be on the mountain then? :D

TIMESLOTS: If you have not selected a timeslot for your Stage One hunt please do so BEFORE MIDNIGHT THURSDAY (all times in-game time) and let me know by PM.

Same applies if you want to do both weekends or the later one only. Teams CAN register and start play on the day but the ones who decide IN GOOD TIME are a lot more likely to find a Judge available.

Hurrikane

We have a dedicated channel for this, if you are interested in participating this please contact some people listed on first post.

Let's have some fun!

Nu este nevoie sa fim in privat contactati pentru ca cineva sa se inscrie :)

Dati un reply aici ca va inscrieti (modelul mai sus) si va gasim noi loc :) Ne dati add in FL ingame ca sa va bagam pe chatul private.

Yes, yes, english, consider this a bump :)

Full avatar name: BoriS Blade Bobo

don't know how much time i have due to IRL but i do want to join! :) for the win!

For the win!

just 4 fun

Full avatar name: ciontu skeleton ciontu

For the wiki documenting WoF 2014 I'm looking for a final list of all the people participating in WoF2014 and with the first match taking part tomorrow, I assume that the list is done. Would you be so kind posting the full list of names to this thread so I can add them to the documentation?

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/World_of_Firepower_2014

Team ROMANIA, please supply a chosen TIMESLOT for this weekend and PM me.

If you attend the Start/Finish point without booking a Timeslot you may not find an available Judge.

Also, hunts will only start at the 5 times provided.

Hurrikane

Back