Question: Redulite whats the deal?

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Been 2 weeks seen we could see redulite go 3 and 4 digits on the deposit found; it is known to be a 1k+% ore, used mainly for the crafter of 10+ mining amp..
Suddenly it is droping like crazy, lowering markup on it down to half, there is no way we missed it the whole time because we got depths on our higher finder and were mining that supposedly droping area, what is the purpose of increasing such an high MU ore, favorising the amp cartel crafters, maybe you were not able to give em what they wanted on monria and just increased the drop rate on it? right?
whoever finding it i cant care less about but you are proving that investement even for trader arent secured!

Please i rather hear that you made re-adjustement on it, rather than tryna fool us saying it's dynamic, you guys been clicking for 10years for it to glow so many times in a 15days time span

MA will never answer on that because they give a shit about miners. Look if there was some hunting bug ok .... Gratz to WSS i quess

(will open one suport case whit link to thread and see if we get answer)

I'm not a miner, so I can't say anything about how much more or less common Redulite is but....

Looking at the MU graph shows the MU jumped from a very steady 200% to 800% from June 1st to August 1st, then continued on past 1000% by Oct 1st. That could be caused my something on MA's side, or it could be caused by a player trying to mess with the market. It looks like something similar happened in 2010.

Did find the recent 'jolt' of Redulite globals interesting since this ore itself does have great MU and you have to have a deep finder to grab this rare ore imo (have found a few, but not alot). Gives me hope that there are more of it, but not sure overall how this will impact the EU economy; will w8 and see if more 'joltz' pop up in the next wk/month or two.

-Vi

Did find the recent 'jolt' of Redulite globals interesting since this ore itself does have great MU and you have to have a deep finder to grab this rare ore imo (have found a few, but not alot). Gives me hope that there are more of it, but not sure overall how this will impact the EU economy; will w8 and see if more 'joltz' pop up in the next wk/month or two.

-Vi

straight ahead thinking of a simple mind will be, more profit maintaining high MU on mining amp high end crafter side, less profits for the miners getting redulite as the simple mind will throw it through whatever the crafter wants it at thru auction orders or pushed down through the same order concept which pretty much set the value on anything. (down from 1200% to 600ish%)
I'm still trying to play it as dumb as a mind can be, but the brighter mind will still see how its going thru while people will still gon click the PEDs out.(high MU 10+amps)
Us people cycling alot get to figure out unusual changes..

Remember those secrets thread?

Last edited:
This is not the first time this happens with redulite. About two years ago there were a few weeks were you could get globals on it by amping the places it was found. No globals for consecutive months before or after in the same fields with the same amps. I also recall more globals close to the time it was just introduced.

Maybe it is an autumn thing :)

This happend to several "rare" ores in the past really. See valurite as the most telling example. Even Ruga had a bump once a upon a time. kanerium has gone int he opposite direction. Adom, Zand...

Tridenite has been hiding for quite some time but I do think it was 2008 you could find several sizable finds of it each mining trip.

Stuff like this happen in real life economy really. So its not really something awful happening, perhaps even built in mechanics to make ingame more similar to real life economy.

This happend to several "rare" ores in the past really. See valurite as the most telling example. Even Ruga had a bump once a upon a time. kanerium has gone int he opposite direction. Adom, Zand...

Tridenite has been hiding for quite some time but I do think it was 2008 you could find several sizable finds of it each mining trip.

Stuff like this happen in real life economy really. So its not really something awful happening, perhaps even built in mechanics to make ingame more similar to real life economy.

Kanerium is a stupid ore that should be removed from game. It used to be sitting at 400% after each new VU so I tied a shitload of peds into it just to see it hit an all time low after that... so much for my trading career...

One should be careful with all high MU materials anyway, all it takes is a new BP to change the the mu drastically.

This kind of thing is nothing new. Many of the rare ores go through periods where they are more commonly found and then afterwards the supply tightens up again.

Maybe MA is hoping to lower the markup on the level 10-13 mining amps so that miners are more willing to gamble with these huge decay amps :lolup:

*Disclaimer* this is purely a speculative comment

Last edited:
Well, the only thing i'm interested is... Would u create thread like this if not WSS members get big Redulite hofs? Like other random miner(s)? Tell me dear friend.

(whiner) (whiner)

thanks for the information guys, i thought it was the first time for that particular ores, as in the past i saw himi being hofable and once rugaritz which i guess with this case show it is regulating the markup

Well, the only thing i'm interested is... Would u create thread like this if not WSS members get big Redulite hofs? Like other random miner(s)? Tell me dear friend.

(whiner) (whiner)

I mentionned it all in the first post, it is more about big mining amplifiers markup which either way wont decrease (personal thinking), you guys should surf on the wave regardless, there is no statement of mind pointing finger at anyone but to high MU amps.

Same as other threads u started in past..! Double-faced person!

Back