Befriend me!

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Seriously. I am so lonely in this huge world...

FR
Whining Skeptic Aboard

Pretty please...? :poke:

I will friend you - send me request in game

Charlie Moondog 1969 - incidentally we will be team mates in the WOF

Seriously. I am so lonely in this huge world...

Me to but I don't want any new friends because everyone I meet is such a Whiny Skeptic these days. Almost like they been around the block a couple of times or somthing :scratch2:

Me 2 but I don't want any new friends because everyone I meet is such a Whiny Skeptic these days. Almost like they been around the block a couple of time or somthing :scratch2:

You know, every group needs a whiny skeptic. Just add me to fl and I'll whine until you delete me. :dunce:

Edit: I might warn you though, my in game vocabulary is restricted to five words you don't want to teach your children.

You know, every group needs a whiny skeptic. Just add me to fl and I'll whine until you delete me. :dunce:

Edit: I might warn you though, my in game vocabulary is restricted to five words you don't want to teach your children.

I can teach you a new word. I know six whole ones now. You seem pretty clued up about EU you been playing long or did you have a ava before? Who was you?

I can teach you a new word. I know six whole ones now. You seem pretty clued up about EU you been playing long or did you have a ava before? Who was you?

Add me and I'll let you know in game tonight ;)

I've been here on and off since the early ages. I am not sure about which year, but think my first roundabout was when TI was sold to Deathier. Hmm...

Lets see... I still like lived at my parents place that time... must have been around 2006? Perhaps it was the CND deal that took place?

I'm getting old....

Edit: Wait a sec: I got my VISA in 2006. And I remember sweating. I would never sweat if I had the option to deposit and I have been working since 2003 or something. I need to investigate this matter further.

Last edited:
Add me and I'll let you know in game tonight ;)

I've been here on and off since the early ages. I am not sure about which year, but think my first roundabout was when TI was sold to Deathier. Hmm...

Lets see... I still like lived at my parents place that time... must have been around 2006? Perhaps it was the CND deal that took place?

I'm getting old....

Edit: Wait a sec: I got my VISA in 2006. And I remember sweating. I would never sweat if I had the option to deposit and I have been working since 2003 or something. I need to investigate this matter further.

If you started in 2006 you have been around a bit longer than me.. CND babies & the treasure inland sale was both before I started playing though I came alone a little while after treasure island. Don't keep us in suspense tell us who you was before or at least what soc you where in?

Sure add me ingame & we can be whining buddies :dunce:

If you started in 2006 you have been around a bit longer than me.. CND babies & the treasure inland sale was both before I started playing though I came alone a little while after treasure island. Don't keep us in suspense tell us who you was before or at least what soc you where in?

Sure add me ingame & we can be whining buddies :dunce:

Ahh, the suspense....

Really, chances are huge you won't know of me. Never been a big player, never been in a big soc. All I've done is unnecessary amounts of yapping and gambling.

Figured I'd stay somewhat anonymous.

Last edited:
Back