New Webshop Packages

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]New packages in the Entropia Webshop[/h] Packages containing Cympatech's useful Revival Chips and Package-sets of Universal Ammo, Autoloot pills and Revival Chips have been added to the Entropia Universe webshop.

The packages are available in different sizes to suit your needs. They offer a great value for money for any Entropia Colonist, veterans and newcomers alike.

Log in to the webshop using your Entropia Universe account at; https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/shop/

[URL="https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/bulletin/buzz/2014/10/10/webshop_r2.jpg"][/URL]

Screenshot from the Entropia Universe webshop

Originally Posted Here

Loot pills :yay:

Maybe one day we will see crafted loot pills that amplify loot... Loot Extraction Amplification Pill :eyecrazy:

I forget, what are h-dna for? Anyway glad to see the thing is still somewhat developing :) Waiting to be able to buy a gold pack with ped ;)

I want loot pills for mining so we don't have to dig up ores :)

If i look it well, in fact u have auto loot pill and the revive pack for free if u buy ammo with it ?

Waiting to be able to buy a gold pack with ped ;)
that should be never avaible, the point of this packs is to make ppl to depo...

i like the pack with for 100$, i buy ammo for 1k ped anyway, but here will get free revival 50 times :)

that should be never avaible, the point of this packs is to make ppl to depo...

i like the pack with for 100$, i buy ammo for 1k ped anyway, but here will get free revival 50 times :)

And easier to track ammo spent.

This is amazing! Will bring in new depos with bonuses that don't hurt the economy. Brilliant, I'll definitely be using this.

Definately will use this rather than a regular depo. You get your full depo amount in ammo plus the bonus gifts. :thumbup:

actually, with no 'depo fee' you get more ped (univ ammo) then if you depo - 100p ammo vs 984ped for $100

Only bad part would be for melee users as you can't TT the ammo you would have to shoot it to convert it to loot.

I can just see this as positive. Free to buy if you wish.

The ammo are maybe tradable for non-ranged hunter ?

It's good, but a word of caution too... as soon as micro(macro?)transactions dominate the market model, we say good bye to the RCE.

As long as it stays like this, it's OK I guess. But we don't want $1k "hunters sets" where you buy a full set of 20/20/20/10/10 c/s/i/b/p armour, a 40dps gun and a 10hps fap. Otherwise it may aswell be rebranded as a slot machine (buy $100 ammo packs, hunt, profit? withdraw.) Gamble gamble gamble!

Still, positive for now.

is the ammo trade able?

actually, with no 'depo fee' you get more ped (univ ammo) then if you depo - 100p ammo vs 984ped for $100

Downside (for some): You can't TT the ammo.

The positive side (for Classic weapons): With same ammo stack, you can use both a BLP and laser/plasma gun (for instance BLP handgun and plasma tagger).

How many times you can buy this pack? Maybe once, like Starter Gold? :laugh:

For me the gold pack is gone from the shop page.

I wonder, is it just because you may only buy a specific start package once (and if you buy the gold one you may still buy smaller ones), or is it gone for everyone?

Has anyone nooted anything mindforce specific when using the H-DNAs, such as skill gains?

Has anyone figure out any good use for them? I mean, if you're out hunting and you get revived immediately and at 0 HP, risk is next hit from the mob or even something like small hit from a repesilex Young will kill you again...)

(I note, that the D-DNAs seems to be valued at around 2 ped/each.)

I wonder, is it just because you may only buy a specific start package once (and if you buy the gold one you may still buy smaller ones), or is it gone for everyone?

Has anyone nooted anything mindforce specific when using the H-DNAs, such as skill gains?

Has anyone figure out any good use for them? I mean, if you're out hunting and you get revived immediately and at 0 HP, risk is next hit from the mob or even something like small hit from a repesilex Young will kill you again...)

(I note, that the D-DNAs seems to be valued at around 2 ped/each.)

I had three of the H-DNAs with the gold pack, used them all. I did not see any mindforce skill gains with an admittedly small sample size.

You do rez with low health, I'd hazard a guess at roughly 10% health. If you are fast, you have time to get an initial heal off before a nearby mob notices you and starts attacking. All three times I used it, there was a mob nearby, each time I was able to heal and did not immediately die again.

Nice offers, but I cannot help but wonder how this will affect the economy. You are getting more value for your money purchasing a package, so it is inevitable that there will be a shift from deposits to webshop purchases. But, assuming a return rate of 90%, this means we will actually be getting less ped value in the game than with direct purchases.

Also, as people buy ammo, they do not have ped, so won't be able to buy loot, which could have a downward pressure on MU.

And if they ever put in items which compete with crafted stuff, the economy really will be hurting.

It is a very thin rope they are dancing. I hope they will do this well.

Nice offers, but I cannot help but wonder how this will affect the economy. You are getting more value for your money purchasing a package, so it is inevitable that there will be a shift from deposits to webshop purchases. But, assuming a return rate of 90%, this means we will actually be getting less ped value in the game than with direct purchases.

Also, as people buy ammo, they do not have ped, so won't be able to buy loot, which could have a downward pressure on MU.

And if they ever put in items which compete with crafted stuff, the economy really will be hurting.

It is a very thin rope they are dancing. I hope they will do this well.

Yes but if you think about it, to convert the ammo into peds that means they have to hunt which means more peds being pumped into the loot pool. As you stated though, as long as they don't start putting any weapons or items like that for sale it shouldn't do any harm.

[...]

First I bought the Gold package when it was launched...but recently bought the bronze one, silver is still up for grabs for me! But Gold and Bronze is gone! Hope that answers your question! :beerchug:

The H-DNA killed the value of the Resurrection Chips UL. To think they were worth 24000Ped once :( I really think when MA release something they should research the effects on the market value of items that may be effected.

The H-DNA killed the value of the Resurrection Chips UL. To think they were worth 24000Ped once :( I really think when MA release something they should research the effects on the market value of items that may be effected.

Yes they have to keep the price of Resurrection Chips UL to 24k peds cose thats what the are worth. Imagine all the people that are upset - all 2 of them will quit now.

Back