Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard

Last edited:
Shogun + 3b or 6a
Vigilante plates as above

One of these should do the job

Depends what cheap means :)

Option 1. If you can afford it get a set of Mah'kette, it's great for bots (you won't need plates on smaller bots) and also good on mobs.

Option 2. Get a set of 6a plates. You can put these on any armour with no burn/pen and it'll be fine for small drones. You can also keep these for your whole entropia life and use them on future armour as you upgrade.

Option 3. Shogun +3b

Dark knight of Arkadia and 6A plates!
Its cheap and you only get hit 1 HP from the highest level.

*Oh and by the way... I have 1 for sale. check my signature

I loved plating my rascal set with 6bs.. rascal has 12 burn protection so all you need is penetration. Worked well for me on small drones :) 5C would work well on it too. I should also mention rascal is a very underrated and under-the-radar armor.. it offers 15 impact protection which is awesome for low level mobs too

Last edited:
Mah'ketta is about the best cost effective robot armor.

23 Burn + 9 Pen UNPLATED

35 Burn + 20 Pen WITH MARK.6A

It has good eco and low TT, and also decent protection against close combat stuff.

A Mah'ketta set with 5B and 6A plating lets you kill pretty much everything in the medium hitting range of mobs.

I have no clue why it's not a more popular armor to be honest.

My advice, do as you please :)

Mah'ketta ? Maybe ugly design ;p

IMO - go Vigilante

Because it has other uses as well - good bang for your buck!

and it has a helmet, which is awesome.. obviously :)

The best drone protection is and and will always be rascal.

Best cheap drone protection:

1 mah'ketta
2 hunter mentor edition
3 vigilante
4 nemesis
5 paladin
6 jarhead
7 hunter
8 shogun
9 rascal
10 knight

Best cheap drone protection:

1 mah'ketta
2 hunter mentor edition
3 vigilante
4 nemesis
5 paladin
6 jarhead
7 hunter
8 shogun
9 rascal
10 knight

good list, but out of curiosity.. how did you come up with this? How did you rank cheap?

If you look at simple TT+MU values, jarhead, nemesis, and full paladin would be at the bottom for being most expensive wouldn't they? Some hunter ME parts can be quite tough to find as well.. Just wondering how you came up with this list :)

I second the suggestion of Mah'ketta. It's quite cheap now and very versatile, not just for robots.

good list, but out of curiosity.. how did you come up with this? How did you rank cheap?

If you look at simple TT+MU values, jarhead, nemesis, and full paladin would be at the bottom for being most expensive wouldn't they? Some hunter ME parts can be quite tough to find as well.. Just wondering how you came up with this list :)

Entropedia, armor vs mobs, damage from 1 - 12 list in order of damage vs drones. As for pricing the next level of protection (better than mahketta, vigi or hunter me) would be jaguar sga edition, vigilante sga edition, martial sga edition, improved shogun, pote, improved angel, dune rider, salamander, improved vigilante. That's why I say this protection level is cheap.
On top of that, you don't have to go full paladin or full nemesis. you can go carnival armor. pick out the cheap parts from all the armors and have a nice Christmas Tree suit of armor.

If you don't wish to wear L armor then Mah'ketta is the line between normal armors and semi-uber armors ( for bot protection)

Back