Info: mob map location

moise

Dominant
hello,

i'm back to PE from long years,
and, sorry if this thread already exist,
but i'm looking for an UPDATED mob map location please.
eudoria / amethera mostly

thanks

We need a new mapping utility. Preferably something where we can mouseover/right-click a mob and send its Name, Maturity, and its /loc to the chat line - and it gets auto-logged to Entropedia! ;)

If you ask our friend Google for "Calypso map", it comes up with a load in image search, I'm going through a load off there but I'm not sure which are up to date? This looks good but it's just Eudoria ... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/images/eudoria_mobmap_vu14.jpg Is that up to date, I'm not sure? Looks helpful to me anyway :)

You can thanks him here if it is https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?252322-Big-eudoria-mob-map

I've been away a few years so I'm not 100% on what's complete right now. I'm missing a load of new TPs and there's been so many big changes.

Thanks for sharing, but not up to date:

Halfmoon bay missing completely
Feffox at Isslye
Prototype Drones (puny) near Billy´s
Berycled near Aegis Mound
Hades Crater spawns outdated
Atrox close to Billy´s outdated

Thats what I have noticed so far.
There may be more outdated areas, but I not that big traveller.
Some spwans that already existed when this map seems to be created and still there, not mentioned aswell.

Anyways, many of the spawns still exist, so it is better than nothing.

I thought it may be out of date, still, as you said..better than nothing :)
It's beginning to piss me off that there seems to be no up to date map with the basic TPs, revives and borders on it, I think I'll find a decent base map and gradually try and make one for Caly at least.

Gonna keep searching for a bit though, just in case someone already did one.

I think it would make a great mission for MA to run , collect all TPs ...reward is a complete map with all revives and TPs etc on it like this one once was.

Back