Should I change melee weapons?

rmkirk

Provider
Society
Apocalyptic
RyaN RyRy KirK
Just got my Lokabhu Electrifier Sword to tier 3. With enhancers and the trauma IV, I can do 45.5 DPS. If I get the Mace MK.II then it's 47.6 DPS with the amp and no enhancers. Should I switch or keep tiering the Lokabhu?

Just got my Lokabhu Electrifier Sword to tier 3. With enhancers and the trauma IV, I can do 45.5 DPS. If I get the Mace MK.II then it's 47.6 DPS with the amp and no enhancers. Should I switch or keep tiering the Lokabhu?

Mace II can also take VI amp. More future proof. If you can get something better without enhancers already I would prefer that to tiering the old one. Do carry a finisher though for the final hit(s).

mace mk2, no question about it. Enhancers are expensive so why pay for them to break on your sword when the mace does the same dps without enhancers?

I should mention that i own a mace mk2 at tier 3.7 (with no amp yet) and I love it. Ive been doing my allo/esto mission with it in adj pixie and its been working great. Can't wait to buy a IV or VI amp for it

I think I've decided to get it. Now my problem is getting the peds together. Looks like a great weapon.

I think I've decided to get it. Now my problem is getting the peds together. Looks like a great weapon.

I think you're making a great choice :D But ya.. the ped thing always happens to be an issue XD For me especially..

I think you're making a great choice :D But ya.. the ped thing always happens to be an issue XD For me especially..

Hopefully Insano's is still available. He PM'd me the other night. His is tier 5 atm. Hopefully we can work out a deal. The DPS for tier 5 with enhancers and trauma IV is 66.5.

Hopefully Insano's is still available. He PM'd me the other night. His is tier 5 atm. Hopefully we can work out a deal. The DPS for tier 5 with enhancers and trauma IV is 66.5.

For sure, that'd be sick. However if for some reason you c an't get the PED to buy his, I can possibly sell you my t3.7 one and I can buy his afterwards.. let me know

For sure, that'd be sick. However if for some reason you c an't get the PED to buy his, I can possibly sell you my t3.7 one and I can buy his afterwards.. let me know

I'll let you know. I've sent him a PM, so I'll wait to see whathe says.

I'm buying Insano's as soon as I sell some stuff. Thank you for your offer though.

Got the Mace II last night. After the upfront cost, melee is so much better (at least UL and at my level). Excellent weapon!

Back