Question: How goes the current Robot Attack / WoF ?

DavinFelth

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
Davin Trooper Felth
Hey all. I been away from the game for a week or two (longest almost ever) and I plan on keeping this break going - unless the next update offers some juicy content. So I have to say seeing Big Bulks, and the start of WoF does peek my interest. So question is.. how is it out there? Please share stories and pictures of the current attack and show me what I'm missing ( or not missing!)
Thanks - and Good hunting!

Hey all. I been away from the game for a week or two (longest almost ever) and I plan on keeping this break going - unless the next update offers some juicy content. So I have to say seeing Big Bulks, and the start of WoF does peek my interest. So question is.. how is it out there? Please share stories and pictures of the current attack and show me what I'm missing ( or not missing!)
Thanks - and Good hunting!
OMG it was horrible!! :eyecrazy: Without you they were all slaughtered! The damn tin cans came in soft then out of no where, the radar just turned blood red. All that was heard in the end was an eerie robotic sound, "your bodies will be used to lubricate our joints" oh the humanity!

LoL yeah I haven't been able to log in for awhile as well! :yup:

LoL does anyone else have something useful to add. The last poster is such a nub! :yup:

Back