Status
Please reply by conversation.

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
The Starfinder XXIV has been sold!!

Please contact the ships new owner to continue with crew and repair skilling services

The new owner is PostHistory PostHistory Hax

Last edited:
With 40K+ SI, skilling Captain and Spacecraft Pilot in space goes a lot faster when you can have dozens of mobs in tow without risking blowing up the ship.

:bump:

Last edited:
With 40K+ SI, your passengers that are carrying loot dont have to log off to be safe!

Last edited:
With 40K SI, before leaving safe space, make sure to locate exactly where the pirate is hiding and then ram your ship into his quad on your way out into lootable pvp.

Last edited:
I wish......

I wish I had 65k ped right now but I don't will you take payments? LOL Can I get a loan from a bank for that amount on it.... boy I really wish I could right now dang!!!

Price of gold went from 106% to 130%. This level of Structural integrity is cheap for what it is worth. This is a bargain!

Price of gold went from 106% to 130%. This level of Structural integrity is cheap for what it is worth. This is a bargain!

I agree that it is worth it. As im typing this im flying in space

A soc m8 just talked me into going to Arkadia to hunt... im full of loot, leaving the Calypso Space Station, and two douchebag pirates decided to attack... This is the result of that attack

[System]: Vehicle takes 108.7 points of damage.
[System]: Vehicle takes 110.2 points of damage.
[System]: Vehicle takes 126.2 points of damage.
[System]: You have gained experience in your Spacecraft Systems skill.
[System]: Vehicle takes 79.5 points of damage.
[System]: Vehicle takes 95.9 points of damage.
[Local] [Max HardWrath Mayhem]: yawn

They left...

Anyway, Im arriving at Ark now... time for hofs!!!

Last edited:
:(

I agree that it is worth it. As im typing this im flying in space

A soc m8 just talked me into going to Arkadia to hunt... im full of loot, leaving the Calypso Space Station, and two douchebag pirates decided to attack... This is the result of that attack

[System]: Vehicle takes 108.7 points of damage.
[System]: Vehicle takes 110.2 points of damage.
[System]: Vehicle takes 126.2 points of damage.
[System]: You have gained experience in your Spacecraft Systems skill.
[System]: Vehicle takes 79.5 points of damage.
[System]: Vehicle takes 95.9 points of damage.
[Local] [Max HardWrath Mayhem]: yawn

They left...

Anyway, Im arriving at Ark now... time for hofs!!!

Oh no doubt it's worth it but I just don't have it right now :( hope someone grabs it quick!

With 40K+ SI, even Motherships fear you

Last edited:
With 40K+ SI, its easier to market your VIP warp services to top level hunters and miners carrying lots of loot and usually they tip well.

Last edited:
With 40K+ SI, your passengers are safe

Last edited:
With 40K+ SI, your repair crew better have a lot of RK-5s

Last edited:
Best thing is talking shit to the pirates as they attack and then watching them give up :laugh:

With 40K+ SI, you make pirates feel like they are in kindergarten as you fly by them.

Last edited:
With 40K+ SI, pirates look pretty silly when they attack you

Last edited:
With 40K+ SI, your investment is more secure when MindArk makes space easier for pirates.

Last edited:
Bump for space updates in the next VU :yay:

With 40K+ SI, even your pet bristlehog feels safe in space

Last edited:
Im getting a lot of people sniffing around asking about this privateer... I don't know how much longer Ill have it. Im not in a rush to sell though :)

With 40K SI, the new red Quad Equus look like kids toys!

Last edited:
Did I mention the ship has over 40K SI?

Last edited:
With 40K+ SI, provoking pirate attacks is a good way to skill Captain!! :wise:

Last edited:
40K+ SI means that you can taunt and make fun of pirates all you want, park your ship in lootable pvp (while carrying loot), with two pirates who hate you sitting in their quads with their team target locked on you, and then go afk after announcing in open chat that you are going afk.

space_skilling.jpg

I did a S.I. upgrade demonstration and uploaded the relevant screenshots to the original post. I also updated the text of that post with more specific information.

Christmas bump :yay:

I have received a reasonable offer that I'm considering.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back