Release Postponed

VU Update

It means that the release is delayed because it took longer than expected to "prepare" the content for deployment to the live servers, not because of new bugs.

Thanks for the update Kim.

Will shared loot Longtooth be going away after the VU?

Thats correct.

​Kim!!!!!!!!!!!

MA need us to focus on WoF mobs now, I'm sure LT will be back next spring ;)

Dirk

Bertha bot = Kim, Kerha tob = Bim^2 + Entropia randomizer.
btw thanks :)

It means that the release is delayed because it took longer than expected to "prepare" the content for deployment to the live servers, not because of new bugs.

Hehe, the Pets will arrive, but the fleas and bugs will almost certainly appear as well!

We get upgrade today ?:)

Will shared loot Longtooth be going away after the VU?

well i kind of love LT but I have to admit that they become boring after so many months and the loot on the shared ones for me has sucked since the Eomons and non shared LT's disappeared. I stopped hunting them a couple of weeks back but last night in anticipation of the update I went and hunted a few small shared loot ones at camp Enchida. Returns were better than recent runs on them with a couple of E.L.M weapon drops, but TBH the length of time these have been around this year along with the daily mission tokens has seen the value of the weapons drop considerably. Maybe this is MA's way of reducing cost to play by making guns so cheap, I never remember having this many guns in game.

Anyway back to Hardwrath's comment - Will they being going away in the VU ?. At least if they do I will have the opportunity to miss them.

Maybe we could have longtooth and eomon around for 11 months out of the year and just relabel things so we have a "non-migration" event in January when they're not around.

Also, I hope the postponement is just a matter of days rather than weeks (no time frame given yet).

It was sheduled release was 14.
The postponed release is 15.
Nothing strange :wise:

Back