Divinity Presents "Divinity Challenge" Service

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Applicability : This service is mostly catered to those owning expensive unlimited gear or wishing to rent one of them.

How Does It Work:

1. If you are not aware, I have a PED MANIA event running on atrax stalker @ OLA4 and shinkiba stalker @ OLA65.

2. Now most of us are caught on the wrong side of the selling/buying item waves which results in 1000's of peds of loss due to gear devaluation, lack of buyers, lack of sellers etc.. Most of us dont have the patience to wait for 6 months either to be able to sell our items.. So here's my offer for those who fit the above

a. If you are selling an item and want to sell it at or near market value, take up the "Divinity Challenge" which basically means you will need to be able to hit one or more of the jackpots over at "PED MANIA". The exact terms of the Challenge will be individual and item based ( more expensive items with higher variance in prices will have tougher set of challenge compared to less expensive items). The idea is that you will get "non reseller" rates on your items and in most cases save yourself from losing 1000's of peds in gear trades. You will still be applicable for all other bonus's as per the PED MANIA"."]PED MANIA[/URL] event.
I was asked for clarification of the above. To make it clear what it means is that i will buy your items at price which are closer to what you want and what they sell for to interested users rather then what you are able to get on the market to the resellers. There is usually a margin of 5-10% between the two and that is what you will be looking to save. The margins are lower for higher end items but then the ped values are significant even at lower margins.

b. If you are looking to buy an item and want it lower then market value at near reseller prices, take up the "Divinity Challenge" which basically means you will need to be able to hit one or more of the jackpots over at "PED MANIA". The idea here is that you will be able to get prices on items which are at or near reseller prices on them. Not only is it going to save you 1000's of peds while buying items, but also make it easier for you to sell without losing value on the items. This will be applicable to most of the items I have for SALE HERE.

c. If you are looking to rent items/gear "WITH COLLATERAL" and no rental costs, again take up the "Divinity Challenge" which basically means you will need to be able to hit one of the jackpots over at "PED MANIA". The terms of agreement will be individual based and will depend on the item in question.

What I have to gain from this?
----------------------------------

1. I get advertisement and tax from all the hunting that you do. I guess this is an obvious advantage for me :)

2. The whole point of playing EU is the adrenaline rush from taking "risks". The fact that everything you do has a real life economic value makes it interesting as a game for me. I would like to add to the portfolio of "risks" by providing challenges to myself as well as others. The challenge here for me will be to be able to sell the items i get at prices which would be more then what others would be willing to pay at the moment.

What do u gain from this?
----------------------------

1. You can focus on enjoying hunting without having to worry about gear, there devaluations and otherwise by renting items instead of buying/selling.

2. For those looking to trade, they can get items from me at prices i bought them for and i can pretty much assure that they can make peds by selling the items themselves.

3. For those looking to buy , you save yourself 1000's of peds in prices by buying at reseller prices instead of market values.

4. For those looking to sell, you basically save yourself a lot of item and money by selling at prices which usually you would not get without having to wait for extended periods of time ( i.e in excess of a few months at least)

5. For those looking for a challenge there are very few places you can win big while grinding. I am pretty sure this will be one of those few places. :)

6. Oops..I missed the 6th but obvious one that u do get all the bonus's as per the PED MANIA event and some gr8 markup from the atrax's :)

A few Keypoints
-----------------

1. Budget set to 100k peds for the event. Once i have filled slots I will be unable to take on more items/offers.
2. I prefer items with 5-10k value at least to make it feasible for you as well.
3. I mostly prefer in dealing with UL SIB guns as market is more consistent with those, however non sibs will also be considered for the above.

PS : I will add to this section as and when things come to my mind.

Last edited:
Updates
---------

First challenge accepted. 20k peds reserved... 80k remaining..
Second and third challenges accepted... 25k reserved.. 55k remaining
Fourth challenge accepted.. 10k approx given.. 45k remaining..

Last edited:
A few additions made to the OP. Also first challenge received... Lets bring on the party :)

second and third challenges reserved for cumulative 25k... Some more peds hanging.. So feel free :)

I read through this post twice and I still don't understand how this works :(

He needz moar pikturez and less alferbits.

I read through this post twice and I still don't understand how this works :(

Well, let me explain it again then.. Basically if u need to buy/sell/rent an item which i have or you have, we set a challenge on the PED MANIA event.

Say you want to sell a calytrek MKII ten tier 7 for 42k peds and are unable to find a buyer. I will set you a challenge that u need to win the jackpot numbers on any 2 days ( from the ped mania event) and i will buy your calytrek ten at 42k peds. We will work out a time period like 1 month within which you need to do it. If u manage to do it, i pay you 42k for the gun and you also get the 4 ped/global and also the 10% jackpot bonus amounts as topping to the ice cream. If you cant win, u still get the 4 ped/global that you secured during the time.

The same model is applicable for buying from me or renting from me ( renting means with 0 rental fee)

If u need further clarification, let me know

Deth draw a diagram pls man :ahh:

He needz moar pikturez and less alferbits.

ehrmergerd egsektly!

Well, let me explain it again then.. Basically if u need to buy/sell/rent an item which i have or you have, we set a challenge on the PED MANIA event.

Say you want to sell a calytrek MKII ten tier 7 for 42k peds and are unable to find a buyer. I will set you a challenge that u need to win the jackpot numbers on any 2 days ( from the ped mania event) and i will buy your calytrek ten at 42k peds. We will work out a time period like 1 month within which you need to do it. If u manage to do it, i pay you 42k for the gun and you also get the 4 ped/global and also the 10% jackpot bonus amounts as topping to the ice cream. If you cant win, u still get the 4 ped/global that you secured during the time.

The same model is applicable for buying from me or renting from me ( renting means with 0 rental fee)

If u need further clarification, let me know

This makes much more sense.. A TL;DR version so to speak :) I might consider it with my ranked scorpion t7... I'll think about it moar tonight.

ehrmergerd egsektly!

This makes much more sense.. A TL;DR version so to speak :) I might consider it with my ranked scorpion t7... I'll think about it moar tonight.

Feel free to let me know when u decide :)

Fourth deal made.. plenty more to come :)

Ready for more deals to be made :yay:

A couple items sold to challenges offered.. This is fun.. Have something on your dreamlist.. This is presently the best way to acquire items if u are planning to buy something or selling something and are an avid hunter ..

Come and get your items.. Plenty to choose from..

A few crazy good deals going on.. If u'r looking for slugstorm, herman asi ten or a special deal on any item, feel free to contact me...

Peds ready for purchase and u can find a list of items for sale HERE

Hit me up.. Get the crazy mu on muscle oil, calytrek MK.II and other stuff while its high. Get paid bonus's as well as per HERE

In the mood to buy again.. So feel free to Hit me up if u are ready for a challenge..

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back