[Video] Inside The Entropian

TommyDaGreat

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Poisonous TommyDaGreat Snake

Hey! I have been movie-making again!

Was dumping stuff in my in-game apartment today and saw the "The Entropian Issue # 1" lying on my table.

After thinking about it for a half second or so, I decided to make a video of it.

This magazine was released in march 2006 and was supposed to be one of many, but alas, no more issues were released, making this one very unique.

And I've got it. Since it's been out for over 8 years now I think it's about time to show what the magazine was all about. I think some people might have seen this item in-game and wondered what it was.

Now you know!

Oh, and subscribe! And check out the videos that aren't Entropia related too dammit :duh: :spank:

Got a lot of nice content over there! :clap:

Last edited:
Oh, and if someone would like to link this video on Entropedia on the description of the item that would be awesome! ^_^

Nice video.. it's a shame that they stopped the Entropian after the first volume. I would definitely subscribe for it if it was still around...

I think they even added a subscription feature but gave back the subscription fee to those that bought it when they realized there would be no more issues.

Back