Are The Ammo Packs Able To Be Purchased More Than Once?

Scurvy Sityl

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Scurvy Sityl LaRoux
Just curious, loving the idea of the Large Universal Ammo Pack, it's something I'd be willing to buy on occasion, but I see that the "Gold Pack" can only be purchased once, was wondering if there was the same restriction on the Large Universal Ammo Pack. Thanks!

-Sityl the Scurvy

Just curious, loving the idea of the Large Universal Ammo Pack, it's something I'd be willing to buy on occasion, but I see that the "Gold Pack" can only be purchased once, was wondering if there was the same restriction on the Large Universal Ammo Pack. Thanks!

-Sityl the Scurvy

I purchased the $100 pack a few days ago and am planning on buying another one this week. I'll update PCF to see if I am able to buy it more than once or not.

What's with these ammo packs? Why not just buy it in the TT?

Do you get extra ammo or what? I am confused...

What's with these ammo packs? Why not just buy it in the TT?

Do you get extra ammo or what? I am confused...

2 reasons I bought them.

1) No deposit fee to buy the ammo pack. 100$ got me 1k ped of ammo.
2) I am going to buy 1k ped of ammo per hunt anyways. Why not buy it from MA and then get the additional stuff for free with it?

Although I can't sell the ammo I purchased from MA, I can shoot it like any other ammo and loot items/stuff that I can trade. Basically it is a no % deposit (assuming you are going to hunt with the ammo you purchase) with extra goodies on top. It's a no-brainer for me.

2 reasons I bought them.

1) No deposit fee to buy the ammo pack. 100$ got me 1k ped of ammo.
2) I am going to buy 1k ped of ammo per hunt anyways. Why not buy it from MA and then get the additional stuff for free with it?

Although I can't sell the ammo I purchased from MA, I can shoot it like any other ammo and loot items/stuff that I can trade. Basically it is a no % deposit (assuming you are going to hunt with the ammo you purchase) with extra goodies on top. It's a no-brainer for me.

Exactly this on both accounts for me as well.

Quite excited at the prospect of auto-loot pills. Would have never used them before because they cost $ and hurt economy, but when they're free, I get to actually use them!

Great to see packs like these on the store, its a win/win for both parties really. Hoping for more offers like these in the future :).

As for being able to buy multiple packs i am unsure as i havent done so myself but i would find it very odd if you couldn't.

Cheers
Zweshi

Just bought another $100 Pack for the 2nd time and it went through with no problems. It gives you the H-DNA and Loot Pills again too. That should answer your question!

Just bought another $100 Pack for the 2nd time and it went through with no problems. It gives you the H-DNA and Loot Pills again too. That should answer your question!

Perfect, thanks Hypnotyk.

Yep have purchased 2 packs myself so far. Nothing like getting your full depo amount plus a few extras :yay:

Kind of curious why these are re-purchasable but the Gold Pack (ie) isn't, its a larger value with no fee. Also makes me curious what else will be added to the web shop, and how will that affect in-game economy over time. It's beginning to turn into a more standard pay-2-play game with the web shop, and surely it could have unforeseen consequences.

Kind of curious why these are re-purchasable but the Gold Pack (ie) isn't, its a larger value with no fee. Also makes me curious what else will be added to the web shop, and how will that affect in-game economy over time. It's beginning to turn into a more standard pay-2-play game with the web shop, and surely it could have unforeseen consequences.

Gold Pack is a starter pack, you are a starter only once.

Beside that Gold Pack includes enlarged Char creation option, if you could do that more than once, it would make surgeon proffession obsolete.

Gold Pack is a starter pack, you are a starter only once.

Beside that Gold Pack includes enlarged Char creation option, if you could do that more than once, it would make surgeon proffession obsolete.

and why buy the same untradable armor more than once :scratch2:

and why buy the same untradable armor more than once :scratch2:

For the cheaper ammo :)

Not a bad idea this shop, as long as it doesn't conflict with crafting and other professions...but there seems to be several items given as bonuses and in newbie quests that they could add and TT stuff in bulk too. IT's not meant for us obviously, they are losing income if we all change to the shop aren't they?

For the cheaper ammo :)

Not a bad idea this shop, as long as it doesn't conflict with crafting and other professions...but there seems to be several items given as bonuses and in newbie quests that they could add and TT stuff in bulk too. IT's not meant for us obviously, they are losing income if we all change to the shop aren't they?

Are you able to TT the armor and items from the starter packs or are they forever bound to your avatar. If they are forever bound that is one reason you get just one set you would eventually have tons of the same gear taking up storage and never able to get rid of it.

Thanks for the info about the ammo packs, I have been looking at them for awhile now and considering the purchase for the extra's, now it is kind of a no-brainer decision.

I bought the Gold Pack for fun, and the armor and gun/attachments have TT values that are several ped/piece... but I haven't seen if I can TT them. I'll check, but if you can... then its "tax-free" PED.

I bought the Gold Pack for fun, and the armor and gun/attachments have TT values that are several ped/piece... but I haven't seen if I can TT them. I'll check, but if you can... then its "tax-free" PED.

Nope, can't TT.

One thing I should mentions is the H-DNA has a long cooldown which I find to be kinda silly. I wish the cooldown was only like 10 seconds so we can actually use the H-DNA more often. I've only used 2 in the last 3 days and I would've used more but it was constantly on CD.

Back